Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalaal-Jodha: The King&Queen of Spices (Page 10)

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Vickt this Drea will stalk you hereLOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikaDreA

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Right time to say that she is not scared of him?

Was that even necessary? I mean, the conversation was something else entirely.

MoronsKiMallikaelasingh

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Vickt this Drea will stalk you hereLOL LOL
You know me so well.  LOL Hug

ameiliaMoronsKiMallika

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... LOL even though i liked the scene Wink... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas LOL... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife Shocked...

the funny moment is when Meenawati aka hyperwati address Jalal as Javaisa... ROFL... n someone commented on the hug too yes i felt, Jalal thought everyone gets a hug from her LOL except him LOL

i loved ur post n all comments hereClap

Edited by riyya6 - 14 August 2013 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamMoronsKiMallikaelasingh

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@All. Thank you for reading, replying and commenting.

@Riyaa, I agree. Ideally, Jalaal should be investigating and Jodha should be thinking and cautioning herself- BUT... Ego is thy name and that too pumped by passionate hatred. So, brains will come into action later only at this rate.ROFL

Autumn_Roseriyya6

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by mysterieux

Zindagi Gulzar Hai! Kyoki in dono ke beech ki yeh takraar ki inteha sirf Pyaar hai...
Thanks so much for the post...me loved reading it ...

Ruquaiya hold a special place in Jalal's world because he can give back to him in spades which he accepts coz she is his best friend...all the other wives fade in significance because they have settled for what they are getting... ...but Jodha on the other hand is not his friend...not the insignificant other...she is all fury and fire princess...who refuses to cow down to him...because  to her its all about hate just as it is for him...and she gives back to him...just as much as he gives back to her...they push each other but neither of them cross the line...he does not force himself on her and she will not stoop low to exact her revenge...they both have a code of honor...they are kindred souls...and that why there are...fireworks!!!!!

I agree that Jodha is not smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut and Jalaal on the other hand is worldly wise...
Her innocence lets her stand up to him without caring what he may do...and his allknowing worldly wisdom...cannot answer for her being so unyeilding to him...I guess thats why whether they like it or not...jalal and jodha spend their free time..getting at each otherLOL...

Thank you. Big smile...aap bhi dekhte the 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai.'? I loved that show a lot. Embarrassed

I love how you have drawn a divider between Ruqqu and Jodha. Jalaal has nobody in his life like Jodha and that is why she occupies his mind and time. And Jalaal is Jodha's first and final intro to what a grey and unpredictable man really is like. And that, as your said, is the reason that they cannot keep their talons off each-other. LOL
Yep...me loved that show...sigh its over...and thank you!...i love them both on screen together!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index