Posted: 10 years ago
superbbb...
i am still grinning ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
its always a pleasure to read ur write ups ðŸ˜Š
RaYa kids are too much like them only ðŸ˜›
i wish cvs would hv also shown something like this ðŸ˜Š
pls continue soon...very soon
Ha ha.. Too cute update.. Love to Mayra and Rayna.. Peehu Papa rock.. Priya is asusual best..
cute update..
Raya eyes lock, then Pihu teasing and blackmailing her mother was very good
kids innocence and last line everything was so good
Bring Ram back...mumma and three kids missing him😳
continue soon and thanks for PM😊
Edited by sandhyasn - 10 years ago
Cute and awesome update
Continue soon
Wow loved part 1 as always ... Love u n do pm me the nxt part
 fantastic .no words to explain my feelings..cutenss,bonding ..a great relationship of family is described in ur way..just love it..and waiting for more..plz pm me.
Superb Arathi
Rayna nd Myrah rock

Hi friends,

Thanks for your likes and comments on the previous parts. Hope ye part bhi accha lagega...pls let me know. 

Part 2: The Apples of Our Eyes

The conference ended with Ram signing off, followed by a high-tea for the audience. Ne-Vi wished Priya and left for a movie soon after, they were getting late already. Priya and the kids had snacks and hung around for a while. She was surrounded by section of employees that tried to coax her to join back on rolls. Priya explained in her suave style about how Peehu and the twins needed attention with studies and upbringing. She however promised to join back when the time was appropriate.

Once done, Priya left back to the car with the kids.

Myra: "Maa mujhe papa se baat karna hai"Priya: "Abhi jitna baat karliya sabke saamne wo kaafi hai..ok? Papa raat ko call karenge beta tab karna. Chalo ab get into the car." 

Priya sat in the car and just then Sid showed up. He smiled sarcastically and said "thanks bhabhi" and shut the car door. She asked him what the matter was but he hurriedly left without answering. She saw him and the event manager get into a car parked a few yards away. She called on Sid's phone but he did not answer. They reached Kapoor Mansion in the next 15 minutes.

At dinner time:Priya: "Ye lo aap dono...aloo parantha hi banwaya. Ab khush?"

The twins screamed with joy and served themselves generous scoops of butter. Priya was lenient today, after all her mind was still reminiscing the evening when she her love Ram after a good 96hours.

Peehu: "Maa aaj papa ne jo sab kaha...does it mean ab saare employees ko share milenge Nasdaq ke, I mean dollars ke hisab se?"

Priya: "Yes and No...i mean boht terms and conditions hai tho certain cadre ke employees ko shares allot honge aur baakiyon ko kharidna padta hai at face value not at market value. So everyone benefits in that sense. Tumhe details chahiye about how it all works tho baad me explain kar dungi."

Peehu was a curious kid. She nodded in agreement "wow, sure".

Rayna spoke between mouthfuls of parantha: "Mujhe bhi thoda thoda samaj me aaya aaj"

Peehu chucked: "Stupid tujhe kya samaj aaya?"

Rayna licked her finger and said: "Papa ki company me ab naashtha milega na bell ring hone ke baad?"

Priya and Peehu wondered loud in chorus: "Naashtha???"

Mayra pitched in as if to help: "Haan papa bole na aaj naashte ka bell bhi unhone hi bajaya"

Priya almost spit out the morsel of food and laughed: "Hey Ram! Ye ladkiyan tho itne bhukkad kyu banaaye? Nasdaq ko ye dono naashta...i mean breakfast samajne lage!"

Peehu also giggled uncontrollably at the twins' version of the conference.

Rayna and Mayra shrug and made a face: "Whatever!"

Priya: "Haww... ab tum dono whatever bolne lage? Ye tho Peehu se hi seekha hoga. Peehu...you heard?

"Peehu bent down her head: "haan"

Priya spoke with a stern face: "Waise aap teenon na bohat bigad gaye ho. Aaj tho none of you obeyed me. This is not done kids. Ab mumma aapko punish karegi. "

All three kids stopped eating and screamed in disappointment: "Kyyyaaa, ohhh nooo!!!

"Priya: "Oh yess!! Mayra and Rayna...aap donon ko no cartoon network for a week. Aur Peehu...you will do maths for one extra hour from tomorrow. In 3 days from now tere school bhi shuru hoga tho dhyaan dena shuru kardo studies pe. ok? Ab no further discussions. Chalo go brush your teeth and uske baad so jao teeno."

The kids agreed, they didnt have a choice either. Protesting would lead to bigger punishments, after all Priya meant business even at home. They brushed and got ready to go to bed, semingly sad-faced. Priya noticed the gloomy faces and decided to cheer them up.

Priya: "Ruko, papa ko call karti hun...unse baat karlo." and dialled Ram. The kids got excited and they all got on to the bed and gathered around Priya.

Ram smiled when Priya's name displayed: "Hi beautiful, mae ab tumhe hi call karne wala tha."Just then Mayra pressed the Speaker button. Priya wanted to warn Ram that he is on the speaker now, but the man went on in one breath, in his huge excitement of talking to his sweetheart.

Ram: "Btw Priya you looked drop-dead gorgeous today... I so wanted to hug you. Lekin yaar aaj shaam hum kitne paas hote huwe bhi kitne duur the.!"

Priya looked at the kids with one heck of a helpless look. What did he just say in front of the kids!! An amused Peehu was smiling at her mom while the twins were staring at the phone with an expression of dead wood.

A blushing Priya quickly shouted into the handset: "Ram you are on speaker...thoda sabar karna kab seekhenge aap...bacche sun rahe hai. Lijiye unse baat kijiye" and was quick to thump the phone into Mayra's little hands.

Priya picked up a pillow and pretended to set the cover straight as though she did not mind whatever had transpired.

Ram bit his tongue and mumbled: "Oh shit, speaker pe tha kya? Bataya kyu nahi?..mm khair...its ok...so...tho mere teen gudiya log kya kar rahe ho? Im missing you so much girls" and smiled.

Peehu: "Papa aap Wednesday aa jayenge na pakka? Thursday se mera 10th standard ka first day hai tho I want to take your blessings in person. Tabhi tho mae top kar paungi warna nahi..."

Ram cut-in: "Haan haan of course my rockstar...jaanta hun it is a big day for you. And har saal ki tarha mae tere paas hi rahunga on your first day, I promise. OK?!! Waise Mayra and Rayna...my babydolls...aap bhi ho waha pe?"

Peehu smiled: "Thanks papa and haan dono yahi hai baat kijiye."

Ram smiled: "Ahha tho Mayra my sweetie pie...beta aap abhi pink gown me ho na?"

Mayra: "Nahi..green"Ram: "Oh ok...duudh peeya aapne?''

Mayra: "Nahi badam milk"

Ram: "Accha...aaj mumma ne aapko aloo parantha nahi diye na?"

Mayra: "Diye"

Ram: "Oh..tho aap dahi ke saath khaye na usko?"

Mayra: "Nahi.. makkhan ke saath"

Ram: "Arre yaar.. ok ye batao aapko aaj ka evening program accha laga na?

"Mayra: "Nahi"

Ram: "Ohh...no problem aap abhi chote ho na princess"

Mayra: "Nahi mae badi hun"

Ram was sweating by now at his own wrong statements. Priya and Peehu chuckled at his getting it all wrong. They were used to it though!!

Ram spoke to Rayna now: "Ok tho Rayna beta...aapke school books kal pack kar doge na pakka?"

Rayna: "Nahi aaj hi kiya"

Ram: "Oh...tho holiday homework aaj khatam kiye kya?"

Rayna: "Nahi kal hoga"

Ram: "Ok suno suno...aaj Friday hai tho aap Barbie ko saath me leke soyenge na...hai na hai na?

"Rayna: "Nahi..tiger and happy ke saath

Ram: "Uff!! Accha ye batao aapke nail paint pink hai na? Maine aaj conference me notice kiya"

Rayna: "Nahi Red hai. Pink Mayra ki hai."

Priya interrupted with a laughter: "Zero on Ten...hahahahha...Raam aapne na...hahahaha...exactly 10 questions...actually guesses kiye and all of them were wrong...Oh God I cant stop laughing...hahahaha...ek bhi sahi nahi nikla." and continued to giggle. Peehu also laughed: "Comedy of Errors Part 2...by Ram Kapoor"

Ram had to answer: "Oh hello hello..time out...chup bilkul...wo kya hai na... aaj mae thoda thak gaya hun...tho I got all...i mean a few things wrong..warna mae tho hamesha theek hi bolta hun! Stop teasing me aur so jao! Hadd hai yaar!"

Priya smiled: "Rehne dijiye Ram, itne saal se bas yahi hota aaya hai!! Anyway you have a nice day. Maine wo financial details puura check karke aapko bhej diya tha aaj noon me. You can go through it once before your meeting today. Bye Ram."

Ram smiled: "ok sure abhi in another 10 minutes dekhunga Priya. Thanks so much. Chalo bye all of you, love you too and miss you guys".The kids also screamed in unison: "Bye papa good day, love you" and hung up. Priya put the twins to bed.

Peehu was reading a magazine, it was habitual for her to read before going to bed. Just when Priya got up to leave, Peehu smiled, "Good night mumma...happy talking to papa"

Priya caressed her cheeks and smiled back: "You know me sooo well, dont you!!...Chal so jao" and left for her bedroom, still smiling at her daughter's statement.Priya changed to her night-gown, settled in her bed and called up Ram

Ram smiled: "hahahaha...I knew you would call again!"Priya smiled back: "kaise hai? Kya khaaye? Tabiyat ka khayal rakh rahe hai na theek se? Kya kar rahe hai and meeting kab hai? Wo financial details dekhe na aapne?"

Ram laughed: "Baap re what a barrage of questions!! Haan sandwich khaaya, health bhi theek hai. Abhi laptop khol raha hun tho finance module me login karunga and will check it out. Meeting ek ghante me shuru hoga."

Priya: "Great...accha suno...aaj aap na...boht..boht zyada handsome lag rahe the. Mere favorite Red tie pehne the tho...tho...sach kahu tho even i felt like hugging you that moment."

Ram smiled: "Ahhhaa someone is getting romantic by the night hour..."

Priya blushed: "Chup!!"

Ram: "hmm ab one more day here darling. Bas ye meeting accha sa ho jaye."

Priya: "Of course hoga...itna mehnat kiye hai Ram."

By then she heard Ram scream "OH NO, WHAT THE HELL!", followed by a noise as though the phone fell on the floor and bounced hard a couple of times.Priya screamed her lungs our: "Hello hello hello...Ram...kya hua..Ram...Ram...are you okay...Ram please speak up...kuch tho boliye Ram...aapke phone gira kya...hello...Raaam...kya hua...hello...suno please kuch bolo na..."

There was no response from the other end. Not that the call got disconnected, but there was no response. She kept screaming and pleading for the next 2 hours...but heard nothing back.

To be continued...comments please! :)

Edited by TheFatWriter - 10 years ago