Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Expectations from the camping date. (Page 2)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
The rain dance did seem quite rushed!! I dont want the other 3 dates to be rushed.. 

Camping date.. most of us are eagerly waiting for it!! hope swayam plans something really romantic for Sharon!! Embarrassed I want SwaRon to go alone on camping leaving the gang and anyone else.. 

Rain dance was full and full fun, now its time to see SwaRon romance.. I want swayam to make this date special for Sharon.. Plan out something Unique and Special in his way...Day Dreaming

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I'm excited for the Camping date too! Personally, it's actually the date I've been looking forward to the most since I first read the wishlist. There's so much that could be done with a concept like this, but yes, I'm not keeping any specific expectations from the scene because the D3 writers usually do something very few of us can predict for SwaRon, touchwood for that, and I hope they come up with something interesting this time too! Smile

I have to say though, that even I'm hoping for some proper romance after the cute-and-fun rain dance date. And I also agree with you when you say you don't want it to be rushed and random. I hope it isn't hurried and sudden too, and that they take their time with it. Let's see, I suppose. Smile

Edited by -.nandini.- - 15 August 2013 at 2:33am
sadafarsha IF-Rockerz
sadafarsha
sadafarsha

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I luved the chai date alooot afterall it was my SWARON and above all marilyn monroe's scene luved it to the core 
And about rain dance it was nyc but i expected their romantic dance but not an item number that to with chote chote bachey 
Well for camping i guess i am expecting to much that only swaron but maybe poora gang bhi connected hoga in camping i really want my swaron to be alone for some tym and away from that Mr. A for aligator 
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

Agree neeti 7 nice post :)
Loved the rain dance sequence but it could have been a bit longer :(
But high hopes from the rest 3 wishes ..Chai date was literally EPIC..Still can't get over of it ;) & Yeah..Don't want anybody's interference in SwaRon camping date..& Hope thoda jyada time dikaye not like the previous one :( :)

Yup I hope it's a long scene. I don't want to get disappointed again.
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Rain dance was fun but it dint create the impact that the Chai-date had created...
In terms of well-organised and nicely conceptualised Date with fine detailing and all aspects given good highlighting, Chai-Date takes the award Approve It was PERFECTLY done  and hoping to see Not only Camping but All other Dates to be shown with such detailing and planning with good amount of romantic touch to it Big smile M really looking forward to the other dates and hoping there are no annoying scene's put into the wishlist dates...
and Yes I too dont want camping to be with the whole gang and all...i want it to be exclusively planned by SwaRon...even if not planned I want it to be exclusive SwaRon date..with no kids or friends PleaseStern Smile
-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
well yes the rain dance was a bi rushed but it is ok
i really loved it a lot..
it was amazing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
great job by the cast and crew ClapClap

i really want the camp to be slow and only swaron.. not the gang..
something romantic, moonlight, dinner, tents etc...
waiting for it
the first to wishes were outstanding want the other 3 to be the same way
unique, out of the box, unpredictable and very swaron-ish
ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
awsm post...
yesss  my fav swayam wish is camping...  i want dat a romantic & only swaron widout any interfare...  Tongue
AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing post i agree

Go to top