Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
now I really want something romantic n intense this time,.the previous 2 dates were cute ...its timem to take swaron to another level..I want proper swaron scenes ๐Ÿ˜ก 
I'm hating the current track..want to see ss dates that we were promised 
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post Neeti. But these am too annoyed with the screenspace thingy. Hopefully SS gets their proper space in the script. And hope we get an awesome Camping date as you mentioned.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post re...  swaron rain dance mujhe aur v chahiye...  ๐Ÿ˜›
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we are expecting soo much from camping...i hope our expectations wont get drained dis timeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope cvs dnt halt it for unnecessary reasons. Its delayed a lot. Wanna see them hv talks abr thier pasts. Hope cvs wont ruin it by making it a all gang camping affair
cscs thumbnail
gr8 post neeti๐Ÿ˜Š
i want swaron to open up there hearts n clear all d MU bw dem in camping date..
looking frwd to it..n i hope v get it soon..
...Deepika... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont want the dates to be rushed like rain dance...it should be SwaRonish...romantic...want swayam and sharon to talk about themselves ...not anything else๐Ÿฅฑ
Summer_Rain thumbnail
amazing post neeti :)
at this moment as everything is messed up SWARON seriously need to  get out of the tension filled atmosphere and spend some QUALITY TIME with each other loved the first two dates but camping date is something different so have many many expectations i hope cv's dont let us down and make camping date al the more memorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I've quite a few expectations from the camp date. ๐Ÿ˜† The idea itself is unique of a camping date. I hope this one ain't rushed like the rain dance sequence. You know you give time and creativity to this kinda concept especially since it's something Sharon doing for Swayum. It should atleast be satisfactory y'know? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Suhana..

amazing post neeti :)

at this moment as everything is messed up SWARON seriously need to  get out of the tension filled atmosphere and spend some QUALITY TIME with each other loved the first two dates but camping date is something different so have many many expectations i hope cv's dont let us down and make camping date al the more memorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They really do need to get away from this and be with just each other for some time. Hope the date is done properly and not rushed through.