India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Expectations from the camping date.

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
So after the chai date and the rain dance, it's time for the 3rd wish on Swayam's list - The camping date. The concept itself seems very unique and I'm looking forward to seeing how they go about showing this date. I'd love to see Swayam and Sharon doing this ALONE, rather than with the entire gang going somewhere together and the SwaRon wandering off in the middle.

The rain dance was fun and a treat to watch. But it seemed a little sudden and rushed, something I hope the camping date isn't . The beautiful thing about the rain dance was that it was Sharon who wanted to do it for her Swayam. It was on the spur of the moment but the mere fact that she didn't mind getting wet in the rain in a ghagra for Swayam meant more than anything else. But I hope we get to see something planned in the SwaRon camping date. Knowing what a perfectionist our Majnu is, it would be great to see him plan something extremely different for the love of his life, a la the chai date. How special and amazing that date was! Not to mention  super romantic and delightful. After the cute rain dance, some proper romance would very much be appreciated. Hope we get to see something like that in the camping date. I'm sure none of us would want to see a rushed and random camping date.

Personally, I'd like to see Majnu plan an elaborate date for his sweetheart and whisk her off somewhere they can spend some time together.  Away from Mr Adi and the gang and everyone else. Just the two of them, in their own world. How perfect that would be! What do you guys wanna see in the camping date?Smile

Edited by -Neeti- - 14 August 2013 at 9:28am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmiriyaTanHaSwaRon12navya14swaronvrushanSCookie.gurnanimohitmohanty19..Fazza..RoHaNmAlHoTrAshaanswayamPoonamSwaRon23AabhiArSha._Molly_.venusrockzd00dleaddicted_lovedamonTVDrockspoojavrushanTannuVsmSwaRonNabzKaJenDMGcuteloveAnomic_lonerPooja-JblitheswayamsharonExpectoPatronussanjana_D3tannuluvMirageSwaronPhantasmyasri--Anushka--VruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoulswaronswaronLiveEatLoveJJ_HolicsadafarshaRiddikulusDestiny_015...Diya...MrsChandlerBingMagical_NaiRanSwaronvrushanswathi_swaron---Priya---shaani2209maraudercscsAJ.morganBeingBlunt-Vishaka-

d00dle Senior Member
d00dle
d00dle

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Reserveddd!
PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Agree neeti 7 nice post :)
Loved the rain dance sequence but it could have been a bit longer :(
But high hopes from the rest 3 wishes ..Chai date was literally EPIC..Still can't get over of it ;) & Yeah..Don't want anybody's interference in SwaRon camping date..& Hope thoda jyada time dikaye not like the previous one :( :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Res
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
res
unres
awesome post!
honestly rain dance was not upto expectation, i didnt like the idea of rain dance with kids n song selection! was expecting some romance k leaving that n coming to next swaron date i.e campingEmbarrassed.
i m  really hoping some exclusive beautiful  moment in this date now..
i really hope that it is well planned with proper build-up n some romanceBig smile

Edited by swayamsharon - 15 August 2013 at 6:41am
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
 RES
UNRES

Compared to Chai-date, rain dance was different in various contexts. It was rushed and bit clumsy, is what I feel, the aftermath of the dance stole and save the moment for me. So for upcoming date i.e. camping, I hope its planned properly and executed perfectly with no rush. Of course it has to be romantic, how its done doesn't matter as long they are aloof from everyone with no disturbance at all. Chai date was unique and romantic in its own way, Rain dance was fun, but romance is important as well, I hope its taken care in the next dates with no hurry 

Edited by Hoppy - 15 August 2013 at 5:51am
nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
res
--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thank you for the post neeti Embarrassed
Im a bit disappointed with the Swaron rain dance date, for which I want CVS to compensate it by giving a beautiful camping date Embarrassed

Swaron have always been unique and camping date in the list was a proof for their uniqueness Smile
I would want a total romantic date for swaron, especially w.r.t this particular date:)
I just want them to be away from all the tension and have a lovey dovey date for themselves:)
I have been pissed off from the recent episodes, if we could get a camping date with a real unique concept it will calm me down to a certain extent:)

My take on camping date:-
1: I would want them to have trekking first. Where their friendship side is visible.
2: A tent by the riverEmbarrassed here I want to see their love sideEmbarrassed

I want these two things to happenEmbarrassed

Edited by --Anushka-- - 17 August 2013 at 8:20am

Go to top