Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Maham Anga - The Perfect Catalyst For AkDha (Page 5)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LitleMissMuffet

Loved your post Smile

Thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Haven't watch tonight yet n can't wait to watch it.

Aww I was kinda hoping he will ask her to eat his as well just so he knows that she didn't do it on purpose.

Anyways never mind cant wait to watch it.

Lovely post fia

We were all hoping for that LOL

Watch the episode soon and share your take on it.

Thanks Gauri Embarrassed

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Lovely post dear and very aptly statedEmbarrassed

Thank you Embarrassed

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Tujse mirchi lagI to mai kya karu suits Akdha wel. LOL Hopefully both will think about this later cooly.. wonderful post fi. Embarrassed

LOL I was thinking of this exact same song a while ago LOL

Thanks Kabutar Blushing

yoga23priya

ipkmiss1 Groupbie
ipkmiss1
ipkmiss1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i just loved ur post and surely maham anga willl be a great help for akdha ...cause she is the one who realizes tht when there is hatred ,love is also nt tht far behind...just bcoz of her akdha will communicate with each other and will finally be towards their journey of love..

and now the situation is that they just need to process what the other said, tht jodha won't do anything bad cause after all he has fulfill all his wishes but i guess right now he has been blinded by hatred...he won't say anything to her family  directly to diminsh her but will choose the chess game to do it indirectly(and tht 2 will only happen if she loose WinkWink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priyafia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

I love jodha's courage...the way she handled the situation when jalal was angry today was mindblowing!!!

Me too. I like it when women are portrayed as strong and brave through television shows. Thankfully Jodha is one such woman too.

Jalaal has truly met his match!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesyoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Superb Analysis. Clap

My Grandma always told me that your relationship will be strong and safe, only when   you don't allow any third person interfering between you.Embarrassed

I loved Jalal the way he didn't allow Maham Anga enter between them.

Priya

Thanks

Your Grandma is absolutely right Smile . Jalaal may be young, but he sure knows how to handle things maturely when needed. Hence, didn't provide Maham with any details of what was going on.

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkmiss1

i just loved ur post and surely maham anga willl be a great help for akdha ...cause she is the one who realizes tht when there is hatred ,love is also nt tht far behind...just bcoz of her akdha will communicate with each other and will finally be towards their journey of love..

and now the situation is that they just need to process what the other said, tht jodha won't do anything bad cause after all he has fulfill all his wishes but i guess right now he has been blinded by hatred...he won't say anything to her family  directly to diminsh her but will choose the chess game to do it indirectly(and tht 2 will only happen if she loose WinkWink)

Thank you. Yes she is the one who realizes that there is a thin line between hate and love. And she also fears that Jalaal might just cross it and so her impulsive actions to refrain that from happening is only quickening the process further.

True. For Akbar to get his revenge, he first needs to be sure that Jodha will loose this game from Ruqu. But the tables are turning on Ruqaiyya Begum, fast Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index