Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Maham Anga - The Perfect Catalyst For AkDha (Page 4)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

lovely post !! (maham n ruku  ) they  both will play cupid to bring AkDha closer Wink

Thanks.
Indeed they will Wink . Though Ruqu doesn't seem to be here for the long run. So it's up to Maham to do this wonderful deed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Yes Akbar acted perfectly...Wish I could say same about Jodha...Instead of just telling Jalal that she is not afraid of him and she didnt do anything with the food , she should have gone and checked it...
It is one thing to be proud of one's heritage and another to have a kind and practical approach...

She is always quick to find fault with Jalal...Wish she looks in the mirror once.

The thing about Jodha and Akbar is that basically they're both the same in some ways. And this is what makes them dislike each other more. Because they show each other the real mirror. When in anger, people do and say things that might not make sense because at that time, venting their anger and frustration out is all that matters. Going and checking the food would have been the logical thing to do, but Jodha was right in her stance, she was being held responsible for a mistake she didn't commit. So naturally, her defensive mode took over.

Jalaal thinks Jodha is deliberating messing with him, and Jodha thinks Jalaal is deliberately messing with her. Currently, both are right in their position. It's only when they calm down and relax their minds that they'd finally start thinking the logical way. They both are stubborn Royals after all LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesyoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Haha! The way he was sweating! Poor Jalaal! He actually thought Jodha did it on purpose!LOL I kinda wanted him to ask her to taste some of the food as its very tasty but that didnt happen!OuchLOL And well Maham, the way her expressions changed upon realising her plans literallly flopped was funny! She knows the harder she tries, the more likely she is to fail! But am sure her day will come as they say :every dog has its day!LOL Jodha was lucky that she had tied him in that promise, if it was not for the promise, I am sure he would not have mind washing his dirty linens in public!LOL

One thing I like about Akdha is, despite their on the face hatred for each other, they always manage to ensure the other know verbally of what the other is feeling! Jodha made sure to tell him that she had no gain in sabotaging his food as he had agreed to her condition and what I liked even more here, was her emphasizing how despite not wanting to touch his body, she agreed to his condition tooLOL hence what was she to gain in adding more mirchi!!! 

It is evident that he will not expose her, but rather will use the chess game as his next quest in humiliating her!LOL (Or maybe Jodha will do some jadoo on him, as she was wondering what her next possible move should be in stopping Jalaal from disclosing any info to her father)LOL

He was sweating So darn much LOL . And his eyes were getting watery due to the spices too. For a minute I thought "Jodha you are so dead" LOL . But he surprised me with his composure as he quietly ate his meal and left.

Rofl Maham ki to full on tai tai fish ho gai thi ROFL

Indeed. If it weren't for that promise, Jodha's head would probably have been on a platter by now LOL . Agree with everything you said. Whatever they feel about each other is out in the open between them. No secrets in that department.

Yes Akbar won't expose her. He will just mess with him some more. What a couple LOL

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

well said..loved MA expressions..its really made me laugh...if akbar continuously support jodha publically like this, MA surly get heart attack..she can't believe this Jalal...its really interesting..

Thanks. Lol it did seem like Maham was about to have a cardiac arrest. Poor woman, half her plans fail, and the other half get ruined by her not so clever son LOL

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

She's a very wise woman who is blinded because of her needy & angry desperation for Power. Being blind this way, also makes her immensely secure with all things JALAL & as a result, very childish. The spite that accompanied all that red chilli powder ( very descriptive of Ma's sentiments towards Jodha & her crazy hatred of all things "juda" than & from the Mughal Sultanate) into the yummy food Jodha had dutifully cooked for Jalal; was just that. A highly over grown child begging for petty revenge. Revenge against what? For Jodha to have the temerity to defy Jalla so. And yet be untouched in every sense. But mostly.. For the passion & eventual Love that Maha, Anga senses between Jodha & Jalal.. 

Very rightly put. Maham is a wise and intelligent woman. The problem with her is that she isn't putting those qualities to a good and better use. The hunger for power has blinded her. The question is, will she ever be redeemed?

yoga23priya

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

Every evil idea of Maham Angas. Every desperately childish saazish of hers, falls flat in really interesting ways. She devises one plan, executes it. And then Jodha & Jalal, individually, interpret it according to the irrational prejudices they hold very dear to themselves, about the other; ESP Jodha.. But to the spectators it looks like a happy incident between a couple about to fall in love.. Hence it makes it quite difficult to figure out if Maham Anga is more intelligent or more silly LOL

Lol true that LOL . As I was saying to you in my previous reply, Maham in indeed an intelligent woman, but she failed to put her intelligence to better use. Instead, she is involved more in the Kitchen Politics of the Palace. But if she wastes her time and energy over the right thing, she could do wonders for the Empire.

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Superb Analysis. Clap

My Grandma always told me that your relationship will be strong and safe, only when   you don't allow any third person interfering between you.Embarrassed

I loved Jalal the way he didn't allow Maham Anga enter between them.

Priya

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

So true...maham is the true crusader of Akdha love story...the best part is...she doesn't even know about it...

Jalal was sweating...gosh!! How did he manage to eat even that much??? No wonder he was enraged...

Jodha- Intially she thought that jalal is again pulling off a trick on her...i like the way she reasons out with jalal...just like the first night of marriage...her reasons were valid...why would she risk creating a scene when her parents were around??? If, jalal would not have been mad at her( who wouldn't be after eating that food)...he would have seen the logic of jodha's argument...

Coming to the best part...jalal's anger rose several notches because jodha was more concerned for her parents and not his burning throat...so basically, the spice in the food was not the issue any more...Lolz...

He was sweating so badly. Had I been at his place, I would have been crying for a glass of water or something sweet to eat LOL . But I guess he didn't want to give Jodha the satisfaction that she got to him, as he believes that it's Jodha who deliberately added the spices in his food.

True. And that's exactly my point. They talk things out openly, be it out of hatred. Communication is the key.

Hahaha I know right? He wasn't mad over the fact that his throat was on fire, but mad over the fact that Jodha didn't give a damn about his throat on fire LOL

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index