Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Maham Anga - The Perfect Catalyst For AkDha (Page 3)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

So true...maham is the true crusader of Akdha love story...the best part is...she doesn't even know about it...

Jalal was sweating...gosh!! How did he manage to eat even that much??? No wonder he was enraged...

Jodha- Intially she thought that jalal is again pulling off a trick on her...i like the way she reasons out with jalal...just like the first night of marriage...her reasons were valid...why would she risk creating a scene when her parents were around??? If, jalal would not have been mad at her( who wouldn't be after eating that food)...he would have seen the logic of jodha's argument...

Coming to the best part...jalal's anger rose several notches because jodha was more concerned for her parents and not his burning throat...so basically, the spice in the food was not the issue any more...Lolz...

Superkool (Sozz dont know your nameLOL) Jalaal was indeed sweating but I heard he was crying, and yet I failed  to see tears in his eyes when I was watching it! *ermm* Were there any tears?LOL Jalaal ko saach mein aaj mirchi lagi!LOL  and unknowingly, Jodha got her revenge for the bruise in her hands because of JalaalLOL

@Red! Exactly! His anger may have been because of the food initially, but that changed completely when he realised Jodha didnt give two hoots about his burning throat!LOLLOL 
I am sure the logic will come when both sit down and eventually reflect on what had happened! Jodha will finally know that someone in that palace sure as hell does not want her there (well I hope she realises, that way Maham's next chal is stopped midway by Jodha herself, rather than Jalaal having to suffer (LMAO Imagining his burning stomach)!!LOL)  

I cannot stop thinking about that last scene of where Jodha helds her gaze at him! She never does that!Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by elasingh

When ur whole being is burning with Mirchi then this kind of reasoning wont work...especially when u have kept ur side of bargain...

Jodha comes from a palace , so she should be aware of palace politics.
You should be sure not to use contradictory arguments!LOL (where is Jalaal from? A bus garage?)Ermm

And @underline- did Jodha fail to keep her side of the bargain? she bathe him for god sake!to ensure this deal was firmly struck! despite not wanting to touch him!- If you are willing to watch a show with wearing just one type of lenses which prevents you from seeing both side of the coin, then there is no use of me and you discussing, quite frankly! Apologies for having quoted you!Big smile 

(I would argue that today, both Jalal and Jodha were correct in their places)
Yes plz I will also not quote you...as no matter how much I like or hate a character I wont support something that doent appeal to me.Big smile

You are right its no use discussing between us.

Edited by elasingh - 14 August 2013 at 10:49am
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear and very aptly statedEmbarrassed

fia21

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Tujse mirchi lagI to mai kya karu suits Akdha wel. LOL Hopefully both will think about this later cooly.. wonderful post fi. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Koolfia21

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I love jodha's courage...the way she handled the situation when jalal was angry today was mindblowing!!!

fia21

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Superkool (Sozz dont know your nameLOL

My name is suvi...may I know yours..????

.Jodha got her revenge for the bruise in her hands because of JalaalLOL

Lolz...LOLLOL

I am sure the logic will come when both sit down and eventually reflect on what had happened! Jodha will finally know that someone in that palace sure as hell does not want her there (well I hope she realises, that way Maham's next chal is stopped midway by Jodha herself, rather than Jalaal having to suffer (LMAO Imagining his burning stomach)!!LOL)  

I really hope so..Smile Maham is one dangerous lady...
I cannot stop thinking about that last scene of where Jodha helds her gaze at him! She never does that!Cool

I know...we need more such scenes...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

Maham and Ruku too ! LOL

Very big catalyst ! LOL

Nice post !Thumbs Up

Yes Ruqu too. But Ruqu is still a kachhi khiladi LOL

Thanks Embarrassed
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garvi

nyc post
nd yr nyc manyata nd yuvi siggy
dey wre cute na

Thank you so much.
Oh I miss ManVeer so much <3  . They were also one of the best couples in telly town.

P.S: You're a Klaus fan? I am too Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index