Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Wrong portrayal of SHARON in the current storyline (Page 2)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I agree with few things you have mentioned!!!

Sharon came after a break, so she still dsnt know what happened in the launch and all.. That's why she is quite calm about the things which is happening around and swayam's too wants to keep her away from these things, but still CV's should show her POV of what she things about the on going Rey Vs. Gang problems!

That photo shoot Dead I really wished they showed Sharon showing objection... I really didnt like his Sha--Rey drama which was going on Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Agreed!!
I have loved Sharon always and still love, but her role in this current track is hurting me:(
I wanted to see Sharon voicing against Aditya but I think I should leave all the hopes:/
I dont see Sharon role in this current track anywhere:( she is being used for all sorts of dumbness:(:(
Where did the strong headed Sharon go?? I feel CVS dont know to balance swayam n Sharon as individuals! If an exclusive swayam is given, then Sharon is ignored n vice versa!!
Sharey ki toh, it's better I dont comment!!!!
I used to like Sharey a lot but today, it was completely disappointing:(

BeulaSwaRon

sadafarsha IF-Rockerz
sadafarsha
sadafarsha

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yeah i totally agree wid u y should always swayam should compromise hamesha woh kyun samjhey sab ko sambhale and baaki limelight lejaye i know nowadays we r getting awsum swaron scenes but plzzz we really adore sharey's friendship so plzzz its a request to CVS that plzzz dont show such scenes joh humein achey na lagein its a humble request 
And yeah special request to that adi AKA Mr. A for aligator plzzz sharon se panga mut lo becoz abhi tak swayam chup tha but when u r using sharon woh chup nahi rahega 

BeulaSwaRon

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
res 
unres

amazing post
loved it ClapClap

why the hell does swayam always compromise...
why the hell is he the only one to look after the team and then rey and then that adi
please CV's a request doont show such scenes in such pure friendship ki we start hating it...
sharey are so oure but aaj ka scene was really not needed...
you are simply destroying their bond...
and as per MR. ADI KHURANA dont mess with sharon cuz if swayam gets to know bout it he'll kill you as NO ONE HURTS HIS ANGEL

BeulaSwaRon

vaishali_mhaske Senior Member
vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you....i hated it when they show Sharon and Rey so close...and the worst part in that is Sharon didnt objected...she didnt even alter a word or hesitated for doing such kind of photo shoot with Rey. Though we all knw that Rey and Sharon are best buddies but what we saw today was beyond the friendship...CV should better not show this kind of scenes of sharey in future.Sharon is now Swayam's girlfriend...Though everyone knw that Swayam will never rise a question to their friendship but its sharon self understanding that she should knw hw mch distance she has to maintain with rey.Not at all happy with Sharon today.

And dont worry swayam is not in the main frame but he will definitely tackle this Mr Krurana track alone...As we all knw that CV never show swayam as a front hero but  he is always be a backbone of the show as well as of D3 team...So from my side i have full faith in Swayam and i m damm sure that Swayam will handle this situation very smartly and cleverly and show Mr Aditya his real place.

BeulaSwaRon

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
yesss i hate dat sha rey photoshoot scene. sha rey frndshp is ok.. bt passion & all... nope . cnt digest. bt it ws expected a bit. adi is creating prbs.. & now his target is swayam. lets hope k we wl get swaron  scenes ahead. 

BeulaSwaRon

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
But thats cv fault for potraying her like that...so they shud think about ciz they had such a strong charecter of sharon from begining and now this sudden silence from her side really is a big question mark Question

BeulaSwaRon

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Agree with some of your points. As of now she doesn't know the whole story , but the lack of reaction from sharon side in this track is getting annoying  .Yesterday , she only went when swayam gave her his consent but I still expected a little scene whereby she objected to that photo shoot more . I wished she was a little more involved in this track .She should voice out her opinions more.
About the career part , totally agree. Why are SwaRon not being shown as concerned about their OWN careers ?! They have some aspirations too , na ?!
And, that professionalism word from Rey's mouth was clearly a joke . He has no idea what professionalism is . I watch the show for SwaRon too, hope they cut  the sharey crap. It's irritating .

Edited by diya90 - 15 August 2013 at 12:45am

BeulaSwaRon

Go to top