India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Wrong portrayal of SHARON in the current storyline

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
fianlly i decide to make this post...thanks to Sha Rey DRAMA in D3. i was not happy with the way track was going on and now m sure i am not liking it in anyway cozz of the way sharon is being shown...I dont understand when the track is about professional world and career what the hell is being shown AngryAngry DISGUSTED cvs. more than adi and rey m angry and upset with Sharon.  WHY THE HELL her POV is not being focused???

I am just way unhappy with sharon tonite..Sharon did not reacted when Swayam was made a back up dancer and now sharon is okay with that stupid photoshoot??? I am just plainly shocked to deathAngry rey says its professional and sharon agrees without having a say?? to hell with their DOSTI bond AngryI EXPECTED sharon to react not just agree to them. how possibly cvs forget to focus on Sharon's POV in all this. If this is professionalism i dont want sharon to be this professional. cvs need to stop this. i am sorry its not exciting 

I expected the track to focus on SWARON as individuals in terms of their professional careers where they become more serious about their careers but i see SWARON more worried about rey's career. Seems like swaron only career is to make rey happy forgetting their own lives. m shocked with what cvs are showing. 

from the beginning of this track there was a dissatisfaction in me regarding sharon's behavior..Except for SS scenes which are wonderfully scripted there is a complete absence of Sharon's POV on Swayam relating to current story line. Sharon is not aware of the whole situations of manipulations happening but she can clearly see how the team is frustrated and how SWAYAM is handling the depressed frustrated team of theirs. then WHY no such POV??? But i havent seen Sharon anybit worrying about this fact. Sharon might not be involved in the entire fiasco but its very very important to show how she feels abt swayam handling such volatile issues all by himself. But in the name of Sharon's ignorance cvs are showing her as someone i dont know. i was SHOCKED to see sharon could not realising the fact that swayam is made as a back up dancer??? where is the sharon who always wished being swayam's partner??? Who had quit dance for swayam??

the sharon i know and i love used to keep a note of swayam's every whereabouts be it his injury, his equation with his father, his life, thats the sharon i love. Even if Sharon comes to know of the whole scenario how good it will do to swaron fans if she isnt having any take on swayam and his hardwork is what i am left to wonder now. Sharon is the wrong person to handle aditya. Its swayam n only swayam who shud be tackling aditya but i wonder cvs will focus on this aspect.

every god damn person takes swayam as a JOKE as granted but I expect at least sharon to recognize swayam's hardwork and be there as his pillar of support.

Its a slap on everyone's face that rey is to be called as a professional. It really pained me to see swayam being treated like some kinda sidekickk. This guy is always professional but is hardly recognized. also hate the fact Swayam is so cool with this kinda treatment when he himself knows he has it in him. 

I expected a good meaningful track regarding professional world but this is going in a very wrong direction. ENOUGH is ENOUGH time for Sharon to REACT over this. 

I was not a fan of sha rey but now i am definitely going to hate them.  If this is how its continuing without NO POV of SHARON and NO REACTION of SWAYAM and SWARON as happily serving of rey I AM DONE no matter how much so romance is given. its the innocence in swayam and sharon's love i love to watch NOT over maturity that they accept every NONSENSE and worship rey for no reason. 

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 14 August 2013 at 10:44am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmiriyaHafsa94swasi1stluvshantanuswaronvrushanSmohitmohanty19tca21venusrockzSaee.TRoHaNmAlHoTrAvaishali_mhaskePoonamSwaRon23poojavrushanj_vrushanAnomic_lonerDD_Tannufanyasri--Anushka--MirageSwaronswayamsharonAnonymous--Pooja-JExpectoPatronustannuluvVruShan_MaNan.vruShan_rocks.piyu_swaronblitheMuskan_SwaRon...Diya...MrsChandlerBingtheloupgarouxpehlanasha.sadafarshaJJ_Holic--Rose--Magical_NaiRannami2811---Priya---marauderswathi_swaron-Vishaka-

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesome post...where is sharon yaar what happend to her. In last year when sha-rey are going to perform on charity event cvs showed sharon had too much problem in dancing with rey bcs she likes swayam but what happened now. I know sharon is not fully involved in this track but the way cvs showing her she is the second dumbest character in this track after rey. I hope this time also cvs dont start showing some non-sense regarding sharon already bohut kuch de diya he...i may tolerate sha-rey in dance numbers but not as couple pls i think we deserve some better thing to watch in d3...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.TMirageSwaronBeulaSwaRon

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Agree with you Beulah on few points and don't agree with you on few. But still its awesome post. Lets come to them point by point -
1. I don't have problem with Sharon's reaction back then about the back up dancer thingy because she had just arrived from a 15 day illness break and she had no knowledge what exactly is happening and even if she got some suspicion Swayam brushed it off.
2. About professionalism thingy - yes I agree there ever since this track has started its all about Swayam and now Sharon too trying to become the mediator between and act as bridge between Rey and gang. Basically they are just being shown doing PR for Rey. Seriously what about their dream, aspiration and their own future
3. Tonight episode I was irked with Sharey scene but that was my emotional side but my rational side was saying this was expected. But what made me hate this moment was they did not show Sharon objecting once to this photoshoot. Professionalism gaya bhad mein - ek scene to dalna chaiye tha where she objected to it. I have expected that especially after seeing the scene in earlier part where she wanted to do photo shoot with the gang and only went when Swayam asked her to.
4. And yes I know Palki mam had said Swayam will try to keep Sharon away from all drama but still her POV is needed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitmohanty19ExpectoPatronusMirageSwaronBeulaSwaRon

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

missed ur posts dear... why u disappeared?!!

anw, to be honest, I have no issue with teh current track in terms of Swayam and gang... except for Sharon, I extremely agree with u that her role is wipped out from what is happening now which is so unlike Sharon the strong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
so true..i completely agree with your post...frankly speaking sharon is looking so dumb in this track that at times i feel embarrassed to call her my fav character...first of all in many of the scenes she did not even realizes that swayam is disturbed by something/someone and hiding something from her...despite swayam dropping hints every now n then..this is so sad knowing that few days back the same gal was aware of swayams' each n every reaction n expression...as u said it is plainly shocking seeing sharon not knowing what is going on inside swayam...

2ndly she is in general being dumb about the gang v/s rey war..any sensible person can guess why gang is being hyper..every gang member has her/his own pov but sharon does not..n it is hell annoying ...despite swayam giving hints many a times she is still confused why this is happening? i mean seriously? Confused so not liking srps' brain on vacation...

next, sharon behaving like some stupid gal who has nothing left in life apart from her boyfriend (m loving sharon in love but she has totally lost all other senses in this process)..now she is just swayams' galfrd...why she is not thinking about injustice made to gang...

n why on the earth she is just worried about what's happening with rey...for a change why she or swayam dont give lectures to rey instead of gang..coz in current scenario he is being the dumbest person..n now a days she never sees any mistake in rey? what the hell? even in recent past she has been shown dancing on his tunes? cv must stop doing this...

i have not watched todays' epi n definitely wont reading your post..but if she does not share her pov with swayam then i would totally dislike it...sharon gets jealous just by aashis' name n if she expects swayam to be ok with it then i really dont know what to say...

as far as rey is fine n is main lead sharon is ok with swayam being background dancer..Dead  cv are back to square one 'keep rey happy, baki log gaye bhad me' ..this is absolutely disgusting that cv paired rey with srp just coz their fav boy is single...

i really dont want swayam to take it lightly ..his plan of changing gangs' pov is irking me now..why someone does not go n blast rey...i hope swaron will do this honor...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--BeulaSwaRon

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
bang on post..
agreed! sharon pov, sharon role is completely missing in this track..
first when she entered she was shown from swayam pov! that she is sensitive, hyper so he want to hide things from her but my question y didnt she questioned, cant she sense?? n her no reaction for swayam as backup dancer for rey is just unacceptable...
coming to todays scene then she is shown from reys pov! rey asked her to act professional n she said just ohk where is siren sharon who thinks n act from her pov not from others..this is really disappointing...
i m loving how swayam n gang is portrayed, loving swaron romance, hated sha-rey scene n really really really i want to know sharon role in this track!

BeulaSwaRon

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
    I would say the strength in sharon's character is totally drained away .Ouch.. Truly i used to love the confused and angry sharon more than the cute one.. that sharon never liked to show love to swayam but , she never was comfortable with any other man in her life as well , whether its even Rey ..
    Sharon used to be a person who got concerned about swayams feelings when she was paired with Rey in the Charity event , even when they were in a trial relation... i miss that sincerity  of Sharon.. Sharon cried her heart out when shivam kissed her , which she dint expect .. she was not in a relation with swayam then nor did she knew, swayam saw that .. but still she criedd the whole day ..i miss that intensity of sharon
     i know what happened today was not intentional but i want sharon to be serious about her relationship rather than being just excited ..
    Vrushi is a sweet heart , she is extra cute in cute scenes but she needs to be given strong scenes also .. Sneha didnt become exceptional in one day .. i hope cvs would utilize  talent to the fullest rather than just bending the path...

Edited by kash_jeran - 14 August 2013 at 9:46am

BeulaSwaRon

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Agreee ..
It's quite shocking to see Sharon like this these days :( :) And totally couldn't digest the fact that Sharon couldn't reacted today during the photo shoot ..Kind of it is okay with me that she was forced to do so..But she should have refused to come close with Rey ONCE ..>_<

And here i wanna say one more thing "I'm Missing her DIVA attitude" She is not getting hyper on anyone & accepting things this way is so not Sharon :(

Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 14 August 2013 at 9:48am

BeulaSwaRon

Go to top