Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

14th Aug WU Ravan comes for Swayamvar (Page 2)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Lakshaman's anger was a pleasant change. Urmila will be surely impressed LOL

Ravan's I am so great ranting gets irritating at times. His ego will get shattered tomm.

Edited by mnx12 - 14 August 2013 at 11:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.Angie12misti73

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update Minaxi. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Minakshi,  thanks for the update.

So finally Lakshman got angry.  Ok.  I have to see this.  I don't mind live viewers as anybody would want to see this action drama.  So cannot blame Mahadev/Parvati or rest of the devtas.  Currently, they don't have much to do on either Kailash or in their heavenly abodes.

Angie the precap is even better. Lakshman is furious and in front of the entire sabha he is demanding in front of Janak that Ram be allowed to lift the dhanush. Today while watching the show I was reminded of what you once wrote in another thread that is seems that Ram was a better prince than a king. Even in today's episode Ram protested to Vishwamitra and said that what is happeing is wrong but Vishwamitra told him to keep quiet because only Janak has the right to stop it.   Vishwamitra in one way was right that as guests they do not have the right to say anything when the host is not saying anything but is it also right to keep quiet when wrong is being done...even if as a guest one knows that wrong is being done and the host is allowing it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Minakshi,  thanks for the update.

So finally Lakshman got angry.  Ok.  I have to see this.  I don't mind live viewers as anybody would want to see this action drama.  So cannot blame Mahadev/Parvati or rest of the devtas.  Currently, they don't have much to do on either Kailash or in their heavenly abodes.

Angie the precap is even better. Lakshman is furious and in front of the entire sabha he is demanding in front of Janak that Ram be allowed to lift the dhanush. Today while watching the show I was reminded of what you once wrote in another thread that is seems that Ram was a better prince than a king. Even in today's episode Ram protested to Vishwamitra and said that what is happeing is wrong but Vishwamitra told him to keep quiet because only Janak has the right to stop it.   Vishwamitra in one way was right that as guests they do not have the right to say anything when the host is not saying anything but is it also right to keep quiet when wrong is being done...even if as a guest one knows that wrong is being done and the host is allowing it.
Misti, I haven't seen the episode yet.  Will see it in the evening.  I was waiting to see the furious Lakshman as I have always liked his blunt style. 

I think even idealists become prisoner of their image (sometimes not intentionally) but because they get bogged down by demands of people around them.  As a prince or even an exiled prince,  Ram did achieve great milestones.  He was the one who was above caste system when he ate Shabri's berries that were partially being eaten by her.  Then all that providing justice to Ahiliya, Sugreev's wife (forgot her name) and fighting for Sita.  But then once he became a king, he couldn't provide the same justice to his wife even though he too suffered.  He too lived the same lifestyle where he slept on the floor, ate saatvik food that is served in ashrams and refused to marry another woman. 

So it was good that they showed him protesting the wrong here too.  I agree with you that wrong is wrong and somebody has to stand up for it.  Probably Vishwamitra too had the same problem as Ram did once he became a king.  Vishwamitra too was a rebel of his times where he challenged Brahmin's hierachy (Vashisht was his arch rival) and became a Raj rishi (it was different from Brahmrishi).  But he too probably got imprisioned due to expectations that come with a title. 

Even though I have not watched the episode, I like this interpretation that Ram protested, but Vishwamitra was the one who asked him to back down.  I am curious to see if they would end this Ramayan with Ram's coronation or would continue to show Sita's second exile.  I want to see how they explain Ram's actions.

This is one thing that I am liking about Mahadev where they do pay attention to such details.  Now that I have finished Sati's era,  I liked how they showed these interpretations of Mahadev in Sati era where he was shown as accepting people unconditionally even if they do not conform to society's pre-defined standards. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Lakshaman's anger was a pleasant change. Urmila will be surely impressed LOL

Ravan's I am so great ranting gets irritating at times. His ego will get shattered tomm.
Meenakshi,  so you think tomorrow Urmila will be falling for Lakshman.LOL  So far she seems to like Ram as a best choice for Sita, but doesn't think that highly of fruit-stealing Lakshman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Vrish.misti73

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update..quite a nice epi :)

mnx12

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
tfwu.

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Meenakshi,  so you think tomorrow Urmila will be falling for Lakshman.LOL  So far she seems to like Ram as a best choice for Sita, but doesn't think that highly of fruit-stealing Lakshman.
After Lakshman speaks & Ram breaks the dhanush, Urmila may change her thoughtsLOL 
Even he should be allowed some show of strength though ficticious, to create a better impression. LOL

misti73

Go to top