Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

14th Aug WU Ravan comes for Swayamvar

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At night Sita comes to the Gauri temple, says, the one whom I want to marry is only a guest in this Swayamvar. Why do I have to give this test?

Parvati asks Shivji why can't I go & tell Sita now, only Ram will marry her. Shivji answers, in future Humans will have to learn to be self sufficient  & confident, instead on depending on God always. Parvati  says have patience Sita. As if Sita has heard those words, she too repeats, patience.

Next day same exercise starts by various kings of lifting the Shiv dhanush, but all fail. Janak looks worried. Ram is smiling. He & Sita smiles looking at each other.

Ravan comes via Pushpak Airlines. All are surprised. He walks inside the Sabha grah. He asks Janak, you've invited all but me. Why? Am I not a king? Are you unawre of my greatness. I am Lanka pati Ravan, am capable of lifting Kailash. Except me no one in this World can lift this dhanush. So I had to come, says looking at Sita. That's why I came uninvited. He tells other kings, you all are fools, have come to lift this dhanush. You can't even move it. This si Mahadev's dhanush. Mahadev is watching this. Ram, Lakshman are watching too. Ravan  goes toward the dhanush. One king stops him  saying I am invited, so will lift it first & marry Sita, but is thrown by Ravan. One rishi tells him to follow rules of Swayamvar but Ravan says, is anyone capable of stopping me? Today this Ravan will lift it & put pratyancha too.

Among the live viewers Naradji says why isn't Ravan making up his mind, whether he is a Mahadev bhakta or not?

Ravan says after I do this, everyone present here will accept my superiority.

Naradji says it will be fun to watch whatever is going to happen now.

Ravan throws one rishi trying to stop him. Ram says we should protect rishis. Lakshman says he will go & stop Ravan now. Rishi Vishwamitra says this is happening in Mithila, only Mithila Naresh Janak can do it, till he doesn't tell us to interfere, we can't.

Urmila tells Sita, even if this Rakshas lifts the dhanush, don't marry him.

Ravan says it's a conspiracy against me to stop lifting this dhanush by the kings present here. Only if Mithila Naresh tells me not to touch this dhanush, I'll agree but no guest is turned away by Janak.  

Janak tells him, Mahadev himself has accepted you as his bhakta, you can participate in this exhibition of strength. Ravan asks, does anyone have any problem ? Now I'll start the process of tying pratyancha on this dhanush. He moves towards dhanush. Ram is watching him. Sita has closed her eyes.

Ravan says when I had lifted Kailsh, Mahadev & Devi Paravti were on it. Lifting this dhanush is very easy for me.

Parvati says, Ravan has ignored your warning. Mahadev says today itself Ravan will experience his first defeat by Ram.

Precap: Janak says, it seems nobody is capable of lifting this Shiv dhanush. Isn't there anyone brave enough capable of lifting it? Lakshman gets up says allow Suryavanshi, Maryada Purushottam Ram to litf this dhanush.

Edited by mnx12 - 14 August 2013 at 9:34am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

desihrtmvatsaringrosesrajsunKrish.diyapgshahpraman1234wajrHeenapHopeenlightniru06Debipriyavrinda9183Yorkie.Vrish.*sowmya*Surya_krsnbhaktjyoti07Kal El-Reeti-Angie12kaatayaniArijit007ashna26misti73Myra.nellyNandiniRaizadaaSilverBell-Swetha-goolab

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks meenu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

mnx12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Meenakshi.

Finally Lakshman got angry.Day Dreaming The highlight of todays episode episode for me was Lakshman being furious, glaring at Ravan and then wanting to teach him a lesson. I have been missing this angry Lakshman for a long time and till today was scratching my head that why isn't Lakshman not showing any signs of anger. When Urmila showed him the chaku he became a bheegi billi. So today I am happy that Laksman is there and has not got lost. I also liked Narad's background commentary. Reminded me of Geoffry Boycot and cricket matches.Wink Felt bad for Sita when Janak allowed Ravan to take part.

Edited by misti73 - 14 August 2013 at 9:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hopeenlightmnx12.Vrish.Angie12kaatayani-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
^ Thanks a lot for the WU, Meenakshi! Hug

mnx12

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for update

mnx12

niru06 Senior Member
niru06
niru06

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..

mnx12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Minakshi,  thanks for the update.

So finally Lakshman got angry.  Ok.  I have to see this.  I don't mind live viewers as anybody would want to see this action drama.  So cannot blame Mahadev/Parvati or rest of the devtas.  Currently, they don't have much to do on either Kailash or in their heavenly abodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hopeenlight.Vrish.misti73

Go to top