Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

I cant wait to see Ruqaiya's face! (Page 3)

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think this girl needs to get her head out of the cloud and face reality, no matter how you hate Jalal he is her husband he deserved some respect.
She know nothing about her husband,all she knows is hear say, i am getting sick and tired of her attitude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95elasingh

MrsKhan-Sobti IF-Rockerz
MrsKhan-Sobti
MrsKhan-Sobti

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
its going to be epic :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I also want to see her face but more of akbar's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95

AkhdaKhabroo Senior Member
AkhdaKhabroo
AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
You know when jodha will b preggos it will be exactly opposite of what is being shown now It will b a quite matter only shared privately between jalal and jodhaa and that is the beauty It will be the true celebration in real terms we will get to see lot of heart touching moments
As far as Ruq is concerned she will not feel bad on losing achild cause for her only power matters but she may cause harm to jodha calling her bad luck n what not   we will have to wait n see

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index