Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

I cant wait to see Ruqaiya's face! (Page 2)

arshi95 Groupbie
arshi95
arshi95

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pen_786

Ye but can you tell me what us 2 thing he said in promo firm winner

There was apparently a spoiler which stated that Jodha will win the game

featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
mm soo xctd abt jalal's respnse...
i knw he wil smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

He said that Ruku is best player of chess ...he will fulfill 1 wish of the winner...

Ho ok did he said in life he will fulfill 1 wish in life or one night as I am not able understand it pure urdu I can not understand pl

arshi95

vintage_12 Goldie
vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was so Angry..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk too Wink Day Dreaming

arshi95

Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anayakhan10

I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was soAngry..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk tooWinkDay Dreaming

Ye she did right as he always try to scred he then she give him nice reply that he think that jhoda doing every thing

arshi95

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was so Angry..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk too Wink Day Dreaming

She could answer him in polite way but actual fact they don't know what was gg around them..after all Jalal had accepted everything from their sides n even jodha too.

arshi95

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pen_786

I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was soAngry..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk tooWinkDay Dreaming

Ye she did right as he always try to scred he then she give him nice reply that he think that jhoda doing every thing
Since when has Jalal try to scare Jodha? He has been nothing but kind to her...and her family...

arshi95

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Jalal would be impressed even if he doesn't admit it or express it. Ruq would be furious. She thinks she is the mistress of Chess, but the real mistress has come to claim her throne! MA's furiously fearful expressions will be fun(ny) to watch Big smile.. I hope Jodha does take her prize later & asks Jalal to abolish the Jaziya tax on Hindus.. Though I hope more that it comes forth organically, from Jalal's transition from Jalal to India's greatest Emperor-Akbar.. Unless Jodha finally unleashes the prim tigress within & it's a move to show Ruqaiyya the powerful hold she has on Akbar AKA Jalal.. Because that would be the fun(nest) move out of all! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95elasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index