Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG's tattoo seen in the episode (Page 3)

--Smileey-- Senior Member
--Smileey--
--Smileey--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
detective eyesSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

coolphool Senior Member
coolphool
coolphool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Wow...nice observation yaar Smile

goingreen

fIA_KhAN Senior Member
fIA_KhAN
fIA_KhAN

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen

So while watching the last episode with my family, my surprisingly observant sister suddenly noticed KSG's tattoo during this scene:

And so she squealed: OMG Asad has a tattoo!! (She doesn't really know about the actors personally hence her surprise).

So I told her yeah the actor playing Asad has tattoos and all, and she was actually sad! Not because she has a problem with tattoos or whatever, but because she knew nothing about KSG (or the other cast members either), so she had really immersed into their characters as they were, like Asad in this case. And in her mind Asad wouldn't have tattoos (which is what the makers try to show as well), so seeing it made her snap out of the character for a bit haha.

Which is why I sometimes try to avoid watching offscreen segments myself, as long as I can resist it haha. Sometimes the more you know about the actors, the less you buy their character! My opinion anyway (:

ur sister has nice observation...same here  in my mind i also think tht asad has no tattoos but when i see karan in offscreen segments then i remind my self tht asad is only a character..
i wanted to say tht  i liked ur opinion..nd thts true somtimes the more u knoe bout da actors,da less u buy their character.. but i love KSG so much since his 1st show kasutii zindagi kii tht i hardly miss his onscreen or offscreen segments...
its felt great tht u shared ur opinion wid us...

goingreen

Asya_Maaneet Goldie
Asya_Maaneet
Asya_Maaneet

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ya! I saw it! I saw it! I started cracking up and my sister was like why are you laughing Zoya hasn't even made the faces yet and I pointed it out! LOL

Obviously it was unintentional  but it was worth catching! LOL Great job for your sister! Thumbs Up

Edited by Asya_Maaneet - 15 August 2013 at 7:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...goingreen

SnehaGiani Goldie
SnehaGiani
SnehaGiani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
wow. what an observation dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goingreen

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
what eyes man LOL

goingreen

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Haha Poor thing she must have been shocked.

goingreen

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by goingreen

So while watching the last episode with my family, my surprisingly observant sister suddenly noticed KSG's tattoo during this scene:

And so she squealed: OMG Asad has a tattoo!! (She doesn't really know about the actors personally hence her surprise).

So I told her yeah the actor playing Asad has tattoos and all, and she was actually sad! Not because she has a problem with tattoos or whatever, but because she knew nothing about KSG (or the other cast members either), so she had really immersed into their characters as they were, like Asad in this case. And in her mind Asad wouldn't have tattoos (which is what the makers try to show as well), so seeing it made her snap out of the character for a bit haha.

Which is why I sometimes try to avoid watching offscreen segments myself, as long as I can resist it haha. Sometimes the more you know about the actors, the less you buy their character! My opinion anyway (:

yes I agree it does confuse me after all the SBS, SBB, E24, all the FF, SS, TSand trivia from Forum 32!

goingreen

Go to top