want SWARON not SHAREY >.<

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry to say ths bt i ws very disgustd with ShaRey scene today. i dnt undrstnd why they hv to do ths or wht Adi is tryng to do bt i realy dnt want ths to cum btwn SwaRon plz its jst ridiculous. n sorry to say bt i hv alwys likd ShaRey frndshp n to c thm doin ths type of poses ws jst gross fr me. i felt disgustd inside to c thm like tht i cnt imagine thm like ths nt only as a SwaRon fan bt generly too its jst nt ok fr me m sorry. n i mean whr they cud hav sum SwaRon scene today tho tht look look momnt ws thr n ws vry sweet bt i wud mch rathr wtch more look look hawa hawa thn ShaRey doin passionate poses tht jst feels disgustng so i realy dnt wnt to c ths bein shwn with ShaRey. ds neone agree with me????? Edited by SwaRon333 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly it felt gross somewhere to see Sharey during that photo shoot. I love Sharon and Rey as friend but seeing such scene just make me hate them.😡 I really don't know whether I will be able to tolerate any more such scene in future or not. 😭
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sharey are friends n not couple seriously that was disgusting😡
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friendship ke naam ko they have abused, is what I felt.

Sharon and Rey toh I don't want to see together in future, but as friends bhi I don't want to see them henceforth. I despise them now!!

I just want Swayam and Sharon!! Baki kuch bhi karo, I don't care
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Have to agree, it just felt weird and totally off seeing them posing like that. And I sure as heck hope we don't have to see something like it again. Ew. 👎🏼
swaronvrushanS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i hate rey n sharon scene today😡palki mam dosti ki ek limit hoti h pls d3 me dosti ko mat badnam karo😡n swaron fan swaron/vrushan ko dekhne ke liye d3 dekhte h na ki rey n sharon ke aise passionate scene dekhne ke liye😡
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well,the photoshop was nothing but a crap..One could clearly notice the awkwardness,it looked so mehhh🤔Spontaneous it should have been,which was NOT the case..And yeah y Sha Rey are being treated as a couple?Cvs wake up and clear the mess😃
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was super duper CRAP😡 .. i knew something bad was to happen but , i mean it wheni say this .. this scene made my blood boil 🤬...friendship aur pyaar .. dhono ko ek mazhak banakar chod diya 😭... i hate rey and sharon to be Ok with this photoshoot 🥺.. just hate them today .. and ADI .. i will kill u 🤢...

sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I second u 
Even i used to adore sharey friendship alooot
But aaj ke baad i really want to kill that aligator uncle plzzz 
Dont he have any manners he is checking girl's phone that is sooo not cool agar uski wajah se swaron ke relation mein koi bhi prob ayi toh iski
Kheir nahi lyf mein pehli dafa kisi ko mere mun se gaaliyan sunne ko milengi 
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The photo shoot was crap 🤢  It was very weird and odd to see Sharon and Rey like that😡 I just hope we dont get any such scenes in future.. Photo shoot.. Ewww👎🏼