Anamika WU 14/08

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfwu dishu.
Da show is getting bored day by day.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
simple--chavi is positive lead--and cvs cant afford to to kill positive lead 2nd time in this show...:D
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rajh

simple--chavi is positive lead--and cvs cant afford to to kill positive lead 2nd time in this show...:D

I am not talking from show's POV but from a logical POV. if a person wants to kill another person, and that person is unconscious, it would make more logical sense to kill while he/she is still unconscious and cannot fight in defence, try to run or cry for help.😆
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

I am not talking from show's POV but from a logical POV. if a person wants to kill another person, and that person is unconscious, it would make more logical sense to kill while he/she is still unconscious and cannot fight in defence, try to run or cry for help.😆

you are trying to find logic in illogical show...😆 cvs ne kab logic se kaam kiya hai?? chavi going to anamika house to uncover itself is illogical thing [that to when chavi knows anamika already in control of jeet through black magic]...aise reveal hosaktha hai kya raaz?? kya anamika ek doodh peeti bacchi hai ??😆  
if i remember right then chavi is management student..but from her actions now it  looks like  3rd standard  students are much better than chavi in thinking ..😆 

cvs ko likhana hi nahin aata...what can we expect from them...🤢
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

you are trying to find logic in illogical show...😆cvs ne kab logic se kaam kiya hai?? chavi going to anamika house to uncover itself is illogical thing [that to when chavi knows anamika already in control of jeet through black magic]...aise reveal hosaktha hai kya raaz?? kya anamika ek doodh peeti bacchi hai ??😆
if i remember right then chavi is management student..but from her actions now it looks like 3rd standard students are much better than chavi in thinking ..😆

cvs ko likhana hi nahin aata...what can we expect from them...🤢

haila raj humari man ki baat likh diya.😆