BG played during Akbar's shower scene

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
why did they played tht horrifying sad bg when jodha went to help akbar get his shower?? also akbar had the villaneous smile and looks😡...what r they trying to portray?? Jodha is the innocent, good lead actress who is trapped by the heartless, evil, devil villian Akbar??? why r they showing this way?? rn't akbar the lead too? DOnt u think they shud focus on making Akbar n jo fall for each other and show their love story?😕😕
whats the logic behind portraying Akbar as this way and why that kind of BG music??🤢

😲😲
I felt the same thing 😒 i dont ming jalaal's expressions, the smirk, but the bg i felt like screaming at the cvs!!! kuch romantic bajana!!!😆
yeah cvs r sometimes impossible

why r they so hell-bound to show akbar as a villian by playing such scary music?
its because its a kind of humilliation for jodha...she had to bath someone whom she wanted to behead :(
Originally posted by riyya6

i loved the bg score 😆

OMG

LOL
Originally posted by pooja2606

its because its a kind of humilliation for jodha...she had to bath someone whom she wanted to behead :(

yes I agree and u r right...they played it from her pov but we disliked it coz we love Jalaal and think he is right to his actions!