India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

BG played during Akbar's shower scene

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
why did they played tht horrifying sad bg Ouchwhen jodha went to help akbar get his shower?? also akbar had the villaneous smile and looksAngry...what r they trying to portray?? Jodha is the innocent, good lead actress who is trapped by the heartless, evil, devil villian AkbarOuch??? why r they showing this way?? rn't akbar the lead too? DOnt u think they shud focus on making Akbar n jo fall for each other and show their love story?ConfusedConfused
whats the logic behind portraying Akbar as this way and why that kind of BG music??Dead

ShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckriyya6

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I felt the same thing Disapprove i dont ming jalaal's expressions, the smirk, but the bg Ouchi felt like screaming at the cvs!!! kuch romantic bajana!!!LOL
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yeah cvs r sometimes impossible

why r they so hell-bound to show akbar as a villian by playing such scary music?
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i loved the bg score LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu123

pooja2606 Groupbie
pooja2606
pooja2606

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
its because its a kind of humilliation for jodha...she had to bath someone whom she wanted to behead :(
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i loved the bg score LOL

OMG

LOL
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja2606

its because its a kind of humilliation for jodha...she had to bath someone whom she wanted to behead :(

yes I agree and u r right...they played it from her pov but we disliked it coz we love Jalaal and think he is right to his actions!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index