Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END (Page 8)

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
res

Dhanya bhaag humare!!!! ajj iss story ka upd8 hua!!!lollzzLOL

***unres***
Ok #BILU updated and am grinningBig smile ear to ear!!!! Damn shameless Virat rocksss and maanvi is facing difficulty in handling him!!!!LOL!!!!ufff and yeah this heart attack thingy something big gonna happen hurting maanvi!!!! my prediction!!!! BUt for now it's #BILUday for me!!!!!!! yayaya

Edited by abbay - 02 September 2013 at 8:29am

roshreb IF-Sizzlerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
u didnt give addicted Ouch
res
unres

love this besharam virat..he still get distracted when mannu bite her lower lip :-p.. he is not able to keep his hands off manvi but naughty him..he shamelessly put all the blame on manvi..that she is the one seducing him..but now real world await them..  Ouchmanvi's father.. shocking twist..hope he gets through..& all of a sudden this heart attack..is there something else connected with it , like simmi?? feeling sad & bad  for manvi..she just got the happiness she deserved!! update soon!!

Edited by roshreb - 02 September 2013 at 9:23am
virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
diii U are here!!!!
RES
UNRES

CONGRATULATIONS for the new thread of BILU!!!

I am the last one to tell this right???
ermm i missed this!! missed the chances to comment then and there and now am struggling! 

BILU is something that caught me tight since the first chapter.. the freaking plot or the astonishing characters,, i dont kow which one is best in this but as a whole this piece of work is rocking!!! u know it very well if not this wudnt have landed in the second thread this quick!!

so a hearty congrats for the secong great thread!!

coming to BILU
i was amazed the way the chapter began.. i mean i went to the flashback mode,, to the first chapter of BILU.. is this the same virat who once banged the door chasing manvi away at her proposal?? is this the same virat who vowed once to never get back to the love track again?? is this the same virat who told manvi that they have to take things slow?? now what happened to Virat ji??? he's cuddling manvi, getting distracted by her, is all naughty around her and has become an extremely romantic and passionate person!!!
wow!!! wow!!! wow!!! what a change in character!!!
credit solely goes to manvi (which obviously means to U)!!
this change and his new avatar tells me that this is the old virat,, the virat before the entry of simmi in his life,, he wud have remained all jovial if simmi had loved him equally and had cherished his bond..
i am so amazed at how much he has fallen for manvi, for her innocence, for her cuteness, for her childish nature and for her matured acts... this girl is really an angel who has brought light and life back into virat's life
she has made him to face the world and has brought a different shade in his business field, she has made him to overcome his memories of simmi and the past and to accept the future,, now finally she has made him a man of satisfaction and confidence by providing all love for him alone..

i never expected such a quick turn of events!! but u proved that this manvi is capable in bringing the change in their life that is much needed
her every step either intentionally or unintentionally -giving a list to get rid of simmi's stuff -being herself and making him to adore and understand her character -showing bliss thru the newly born lives in the pediatrics ward -giving her opinions about his hardwork and his plan vt his project -getting drunk, biting her lips dat without her intention seduced him to death -her naughty act that made him to again loose control -her jealousy that made him to confess -her open confession of how he was forced to this marriage -her excitement for their second marriage -her excitement to begin a new journey together as husband and wife... all these acts of her has made virat to leave back each of his past memories, his hidden insecurities, his lack of self esteem.. her acts has made him to discover the real himself in him, he got confidence, he got love and more than everything he has got a lesson of what life is.. like u shared vt me,, 'u shud not only concentrate on carrier (like simmi) and shud not only concentrate on love(like virat),, u shud concentrate in both equally and vt limit which wud make ur life bliss (like adorable manvi)'
this is such a true fact and has played the plot so far

now that manvi's mission to bring virat out of the shell is successful,, are u planning to show their new life to simmi??
i mean i got the feeling that once u gave manvi's dad's heart problem, there are possibilities of the entry of simmi into the story.. i may be completely wrong but if it happened so, i cant wait to see her reaction and the bond virman sharing strengthening.. Simmi's words that were ringing in manvi's ears has finally died but isnt this the time to show simmi that what effect manvi has on virat??
looking forward for whatever u are planning

the moments the couple shared at teh beginning of this chapter are romantic and magical!!

it was a moment to mock wen u gave the picture of manvi hugging virat to console after witnessing his state,, it wud have been the other way around if manvi had known the real happenings!!

i loved manvi sensing that something's wrong vt her dad just by studying virat's change in expression & nervousness at her mention of her dad.. she's brilliant in understanding virat and his actions in such a short span of time!!

grinning like a fool at virat and manvi's convo!! OMG the dialogues!!! i have gained a lot of wierd looks from all my family members by grinning like a fool recalling their naughty moments!! viratt such a teasing soul he is!! poor manvi,, how will she prove the others that he's not a fentle man like everybody thinks??? OMG flying again in virman moments!!!

totally BILU rocks with interesting turn of events!!
i am looking forward for what is on hold in the story
till then kisses, hugs and love for u from me
hats off to your talent of excellent character sketching!
get going my soul sissy!!

Edited by virmanhus - 03 September 2013 at 5:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebolt

.jai. Goldie
.jai.
.jai.

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Superb updateSmile .. loved it... Heart..  VirMan scene Heart naughty Viratji..  Want more Wink
 Hope Manvi's father is fine.. I cant c my VirMan in pain ..  Update Soon

Edited by .jai. - 03 September 2013 at 6:32am
shaalivirman Senior Member
shaalivirman
shaalivirman

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Yaaayyy...Big smile
Bilu updated...:D
And the update...awesome Clap
omg...virat naughty ahaaanWink
And manvi dadShocked

Edited by shaalivirman - 02 September 2013 at 8:42am
Faria12345 Senior Member
Faria12345
Faria12345

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Omg don't tell me her dad died :(((( that will be the worst case scenario :/ gosh... Phewww ok virat being naughty do I have to mention how well u describe each screen? I guess no? Gosh flat dead... Bows down again... Im speechless again. Please update sooon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueboltvirmanhus

..BiLlY.. Senior Member
..BiLlY..
..BiLlY..

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
ahaann..Naughty Virat  Wink
Awesum update.
Just hope her dad gets well soon Smile
jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar