Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END (Page 7)

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Congrats for second thread
waiting for update soon

Avika318 Goldie
Avika318
Avika318

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
OMG!! 2nd thread???Congratulations!!PartyDancing
Update soon!!
GOOGLU Goldie
GOOGLU
GOOGLU

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Congrts dear for 2nd thread@@@@@@ thanks to pm me dear @@@@@@i m huge fan of ur wrk n also want to more n more--------------------------- congrts again...keep rocking

Edited by GOOGLU - 16 August 2013 at 11:31pm
iluviratmanvi Senior Member
iluviratmanvi
iluviratmanvi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
plz send me pm when u update ur any story plz
Nandita217 Senior Member
Nandita217
Nandita217

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE SECOND THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
I have a request please convert this story from SS to FF, please please!!!!!!!!! I just cannot digest the fact that its a short story!!!!!!Ouch

And UPDATE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileBig smile
Saraahmed92 Newbie
Saraahmed92
Saraahmed92

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
love
mannuviru Groupbie
mannuviru
mannuviru

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Congrts dear for 2nd thread thanks for pm dear
next update soon
bluebolt Senior Member
bluebolt
bluebolt

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

|| PART 16 ||

Somethings have a way of getting better with time and somethings just don't. Right now, all seems peachy with the life of our Virat and Manvi - they were like the two love birds in their own little happy love-nest. They were packing up to leave from Vegas that evening, but Virat kept getting distracted. They were cuddling with each other, under a blanket after a session of passion and love and all their shopping bags and other stuff were lying all over the room.

Manvi's POV:

"This heart looks so lovely on you. I cannot believe you got a 'V' in it?" he fondles the gold chain he got for me that morning. He wanted to get me a ring, but I already had a ring, so I had him buy me this charm locket - a heart had the letter V inscribed on it and a small key dangling with it. The key to his heart - Me - I grin. It is such a lovely chain. 

"Honestly, it looks nice when you wear just this..." he grins back.

I slip his shirt on and he tries to stop me. He is so shameless and he has broken all existing records of shamelessness. Seriously, how can I handle him?

"Virat, stop it. We were supposed to be on the road an hour ago." I try to move away from his arms. He is just uncontrollable. I am not complaining about all this attention I am getting from him, but I do not want him to whine that we are late and he hasn't prepared anything for his meeting tomorrow. But, who is going to drill this into his exceptionally thick skull? 

He pulls me back in one single fluid movement and I fall over - I under him and he over me. Last night, I guess we were drunk and I didn't notice how intense his gaze is. Oh my god! It just gives me the goosebumps and it warms up my whole body. I turn my head away shyly and he thinks I am giving him access to my neck. He leans down and starts placing soft little kisses that were driving me wild.

"Virat!!! Again?" I whisper, closing my eyes.

"ummm..." he groans and his hands travel down my body, slowly and sensuously. "again...and again...and again..and again..." he murmurs in between his kisses.

Woah! I stop him and stare at him bewildered. "You got to be kidding me!"

He laughs looking at my shocked face. He leans down and pecks my cheeks and nose and lips. "You started it - Now, deal with it..." he smiles into his kisses. He takes my lower lip with his teeth. "...and you keep biting your lip. Abhi koi control kare bhi toh kaise kare???"

What? "I started it?? How?" I push him off.

"You seduced me baby...with your sexy saree...your cute expressions and your rain dancing..." he holds my wrists down on either side of my head and comes right back into position.

"I DID NOT!!" I struggle under him, trying to wriggle myself out. God! He is so strong. He is amused and he is having fun.

"What do me mean, you did not? Why else did you wear that saree and come in front of me that night, huh? I lost my nuts and kissed you. That's how it all started."

This is the limit!

"That's because your nuts are VERY loose. And hellow! you kissed me before that - at the beach! And you carried me, and teased me, and flirted with me..."

"...about your sex dream!!" he chuckled. "The one in which you fantasized that I kissed you...on a beach, in the sand. What were we wearing by the way?"

Oh, for godsakes!

"Space suits with huge helmets!" I scream and manage to climb off the bed.

"Manvi, come back." He laughs and tries to catch my hand.

I clamber back and glare at him. "You poor thing...you have been seduced by me! I will make sure nothing like that ever happens between us again." I snap at him and he tries to look annoyed. 

He raises up on the bed and frowns like a small kid whose toy has been taken away. He climbs out and walks towards me coolly, like a tiger surrounding his prey.

Man, he is only in his pajamas and he looks so sexy. I am wearing his shirt and nothing else under it and unfortunately, he  knows it. "Gimme me my shirt back." he orders as he comes nearer, effectively limiting me to the corner of the room. He has both his hands extended out sideways, lest I run away. Why is this so hot?

"I will, let me grab something from the closet." My voice is so low and my face must be beet red. He knows what he is doing. The evil monster.

He shakes his head holding my gaze. "I don't think so, darling!"

"Virat please!!"  

"MY shirt..." He whispers slowly stressing on the word 'My'. His gaze travels down my neck and my chest, darting to my thighs and legs. I pull the shirt down with both my hands, I guess hoping that it will somehow grow longer and imaginaryly cover my legs that his eyes were feasting on. His gaze was getting darker and it is arousing as hell.

I bend and try to run. He grabs me with both his hands and I squeal and laugh. "Ow! Virat!" 

I am not going to give in... I am not going to give in, I chant.

He pins me to the wall by holding my waist, his gaze bores through me, deep. His hand skims through up upper body over my..umm..his shirt..down my thighs and then up again - this time under the shirt. I give up and I convulse under his burning touch. My body betrays me, yet again. I throw my head back and groan. And he says I seduced him? The bas***d. He has possessed my body and he is kissing me like there is no tomorrow.

Suddenly...we hear a phone ring. He stops and looks at me. We were panting and breathing in each other. "You should get that...maybe it is your agent." I tell him. 

He shuts his eyes tightly as if cursing and he lets me go. 

I take this as my cue and run inside.

Virat's POV:

Ughhh! I am going to kill this stupid good for nothing Sheela. I pick up my phone and to my surprise, it is Rahul. Why is he calling me at this hour?

"Rahul? At this hour?"

"Virat, is Manvi around? Can you get out?"

"Bhai? Everything alright?  Manvi isn't here."

"Dude, I have some bad news. It's Manvi's father."

My heart suddenly stops.

Dad ?

"He had a heart attack. I think he is going to be fine. He is stable right now. They are prepping him for a by-pass tomorrow morning. Priya thinks it can go either way.." his voices trails off, he is holding back and he choking on his words.

"Heart attack?"

"Yes. Manvi's mom said not to disturb you both since you are anyways scheduled to come back in a couple of days. But, Priya thinks you guys should know. Especially because uncle had been chanting Manvi's name. I think he wants to see her."

"f**k!"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, it is good thing that you told me. We will take the next flight.."

"Yes. Ok."

"Rahul, can you stay with Mom and Dad..."

"Don't say it..you don't have to say it. Me and Priya got it. Just come back as soon as you can"

"Yeah. Please keep me posted. Thanks Bhai."

f**k! f**k! f**k! Oh my good god! I look around. Everything is spilled over. My mind goes blank. Okay, FOCUS! -  tickets, cancelling meetings, winding up and airport. I call my travel agent.

Manvi's POV:

I walk back into the bedroom after a shower and Virat was packing everything up. "You are fast." I comment.

He doesnt reply.

"Manvi, get all your stuff together. We need to get going in another five minutes. Our flight is in three hours. Airport is an hour away. "

"Oh? We aren't driving back?"

"No. Fast, baby."

"Okay."

What is wrong with him?

We were at the airport and all the time he was quiet. I could tell he made a couple of phone calls and he was really grave and serious as he talked to them. What is going on?

"Virat, is everything okay? Any problem with your work?" I ask him as we enter the airport.

"No. Everything is fine baby." He squeezes my hand and we walk to the international terminal with our luggage.

"International terminal?" I ask him.

"We have to head back to India. It is urgent. Something happened at the company."

"Oh? What exactly?"

He doesn't answer.

He gets our boarding passes. I decide not to bother him. Clearly, he is tensed about something. I sit and start reading my novel, which I had with difficulty, completed two pages until now. The flight is delayed by a couple of hours and he was yelling at the personnel. What has gotten into him? I take and deep breath and let it go. He comes and sits beside me. He cups his mouth with his hands and lets out a deep sigh. His hands were shaking.

I take both his hands and turn him towards me. "Whatever it is, it is going to be alright. There isn't a problem on this earth that cannot be fixed." I tell him.

He looks at me and his eyes were getting filled.

Oh my!

I raise up and I sit in his lap, put my hands around his neck, kiss his hair and hug him and he hugs me back tightly as if he is scared of something. He is really scaring me now!

Oh God, whatever it is, please make it all okay.

Our flight was ready to take off. "Virat,can I borrow your phone? My phone is out of charge. I should prolly let papa know that we are coming back. He called me yesterday saying he wanted to see me as soon as possible."

He looked at me and I could see him clenching his fists and gulping, trying to compose himself.

"I already told them we are coming, Manvi."  He tells me and looks away. His voice was so low.

What's the f**k is going on?

"What's wrong with dad, Virat?"

~~~

Edited by bluebolt - 03 September 2013 at 5:37am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaj_esmailmeghs120khalidamohamed6jeemanrocksekta_iceAnkita....abc456Mariddadeekshu1Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23MNunnaBarbierosesufisulthanatellyroxcoolsweetusnow_angel45VirmanCrazyDevan.monalisatina25198shreeya121kittu_11dania6FairysaraUdaya2Ammu_Darlingshimer55hindujareddykinzFairy-AmiNishiarorateenaalexivgaaaman-2sweettasisaathanaAkay1692dspandanaTuba_KSGjayprabuchandana123Faria12345SS4MaNanneetniajinakujs1234kateyes..BiLlY..deepika03ashni0905ramaniraniX_Lifevamps1996Bhabani90ambarsariyashonatenanuvirneghaanvyagnihotriSNTGshaalivirmanAashalovevirmanvirmanhusluvmanat5roseparvinricha002kushal90Dee-jaynia333lujeyn9Huma0301manvilover18macleanmeghakrystlesmileysmisusmita12pree8714daydreamer9.jai.SuarezNushIshiamanaidanrithyaoKiekeboeCaptain_ParishabsemAdenah.NiShalneha fan1alicemathcutie_mahimaluv_nishalpaddu503sapphhirejia123sagar..BlueBird..Jannat94-DeeNaa-TeriKhamoshiyanJESNIAmystery75aparnalokamanamica5pink1_Padfoot_LV88athniamanvihangok-GayathriK-littlesmileFlowerHaterkulsum_virmanSyed695ShivRajputrasp_berry.Yamin.roshreb..Zainab...Anastasia.-LumosMaxima-kusharberryprathe

Go to top