Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END (Page 60)

tina25198 Groupbie
tina25198
tina25198

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
it was a fab update Anu...Thumbs Up
such a complicated situation ...my heart went the way u wrote abt Virat ji view...
just thought it was mere over possessive n protective husband  but later realized it much more than tat...in  those lines "he did the same when simmi was still his wife"...thus even i am confused
Confused...some where deep down he still likes her n cares for simmi...if s then make mannu jealous plz.. update ASAP

Kiekeboe Goldie
Kiekeboe
Kiekeboe

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
angry virat and tearful Maanvi coming together and comforting each other
I wonder what will happen next
superb update! Thumbs Up
niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
superb update
loved their understandings
finally they sorted their issues
Simi filed a complaint against virat
I think she knows a little about samir
continue soon
kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i better comment soon before yu update another one and the pending list goes on  and on ...
even thought these back to back updates are exciting but its also making me realize that yu are all set to end all the stories of yurs and thats depressing i mean really depressing it goes same as the show is ending ...

coming to the updates its complete rollercoaster of emotions...this angry virat can get never thought abt it saw him hurt and in pain but the temper first time seeing and it was real bad that it made him say what he shudnt have said...even though he said it all in angerir hurt that she didnt speak to him abt it but still manvi was hurt alott listening to it specially when virat himself said that to her...
manvi is kinda roght in her own place no matter what simmi is still her sister how much ever she hurts her the care never goes its natural but that samir is disgusting AngryAngry what virat did was right he shud have murdered him ...
the belly dance aye haye maza agaya WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
waiting for the next update Smile
NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Finally caught up with all the updates. 
Sad to think that you're going to end this. 

Wow the last few updates had so much of emotions, angry Viratji can be scary. and that kamina samir but I really liked the part he played in bringing out the angry Virat. 

I really hope that in the end of all this Simmi does come to her senses and stops her torture on manvi. 

I wish that you would go on but I guess all good things have to come to an end. as long as you keep on writing I'll be happy. 
virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
oh di!!!! welcome back from your really long break!
thanks for the treat di.. it was such a bliss reading five updates in a row.. muwahh for u for that

i am officially angry at u for the two months fast forward leap!!! how can u do that?? i know,, u are struck vt some thoughts and all of a sudden decided to end my lovely heavenly BILU didnt u?? never ever think to do that!!! u promised me that u wud present a burning simmi at virat-manvi's intimacy,, what happened??? i want those two months of happenings!!! bad demand i know,, but plsss u shudnt end this.. give another virmanish trip or a family trip.. i cant absorb the thought that u are trying to finish BILU.. plsss give it a thought..

okay.. though i am angry about it, i am happy about the current track and where it is heading too.. loved it!!
this manvi is killing me!! i so wish to be her!!
i just am in love vt this girl.. chap # 20,, where manvi calls virat after troublesome days was awesome!! i loved the convo between the sleepy viratji and confused manvi..
"Ofcourse I miss you meri jaan. Even though you call me in the middle of the
night and harass me, I miss you and I love you and I am hanging up now. Go out with bhabhi, shop, spend some money."
"I have a three year old patient with a heart problem and she keeps pulling my hair and annoying me all the time. She is Ranbir Kapoor's fan and she thinks he is hot! Can you believe a three year old baby talk like that? She had seen all his movies and that too more than.."

"You are blabbering Mannu.."

i loved this whole thing!! i mean virat is damn damn sweeettt... kill him!!! he's killing me!!! manvi is being a darling.. i dont know how u are doing this but this little description of a three year old by manvi, the girl's amusing behaviour and virat correctly pointing that manvi is blabbering were bang on di!! i want more such sweet sweet moments.. BILU is made of all the sweet moments... and i cant stop demanding even more..

the one quality which virat hates in manvi and which i love in manvi is 'manvi not sharing her thoughts which disturbs her'.. its highly irritating at times but i love it.. its so so unique to this manvi.. its something like a trade mark,, something like manvi's belonging.. i just love her confusions, love the way she things in a matured version, love her decisions and more than everything i love her wen she finally lets out all the thoughts wen she's subjected to let out.. she's definitely a one piece and a mesmerising character!
on the other hand,, its so interesting to study a struggling virat.. the person who is worried beyond limits to bring back his lovely energetic childish manvi.. the fact is the innocent childish character is recessive over the highly worrying deeply thinking manvi at the moment..
u are so rocking di in showing such a transformation in characters.. ever soft and broken virat completely is turned into a successful businessman vt a lovely and a gifted wife.. all bubbly manvi is still bubbly but her character which is designed to care for others is at times being her worst enemy.. she is a super lady vt all the beautiful things compiled as her character and is never failing to charm us vt words.. just love her.. she's so soft and fragile and made out of love and to be loved.. u are awesome di in creating such strong characters.. i can never claim them and BILU as fiction.. their impact is high and um a serious victim of it..

"How can I help you cricket?" Simmi smiled at Manvi.

you are kidding me!! i loved simmi.. urghh besides the love i had for her for leaving virat, i loved this girl now.. what have u done?? i felt this simmi to be genuinely smiling at manvi.. my perspective completely changed about simmi.. i mean i feel like she's good now.. she is naturally cold in behaviour, her words so far against virat and manvi were harsh, but her love for her family is still there vtin her isnt it?? she still loves manvi like a little sister, she has the love for her parents and thats why she rushed to see her dad.. i think that she is sensing the changes in samir and blaming manvi in her ignorance coz her point of view in things are different.. she trusts him blindly.. simmi for me is like a person highly effected by certain situations.. a person who goaled only for a carrier who lost her view in other worldly things.. a person who aimed for profession but failed in life.. let me see how she'll get going..

thanks for landing manvi at the pediatrics.. last time she was carefree and this time she's disturbed.. her character is something that which haunts me, wen u landed her again in pediatrics, i forgot her and fel for u.. oh my dii u are too excellent to be here vt silly us.. do write more di.. u have awesome skill and u can bury us vt love.. your each word, your tone, the way u carry a story and the way u concentrate on many a different things can take u to heights,, unknown, undefined heights.. you shud definitely write more than about virman.. what about ur idea of a blog?? struck in other responsibilities and work load are u?? its no hurry.. we vl wait and u shud write more plsss.. u can take ur time but stay in contact vt us,, its feels good to be in contact vt u.. u have no idea how much i missed u and how much i missed talking to u thru my comments.. plsss stay in touch

five freaking updates and i cant place my finger at which place shud i mention and vch is best coz everything is freaking.. every dialogue is banging and every virmanish moment is magical

ahhh that was so heroic of virat to give samir a shot.. loved it!!! virat's avatar of a protective husband is something that hooks us to this man..
and yeah Priya-Rahul,, very interesting couple.. muwah for them too for sticking to virman at all important times..

um looking forward for the next updates,, vl samir and that nasty doctor vl turn evil?? vl virat's app come act as a saviour?? or vl virat never give a chance for such happenings?? vl simmi ever understand?? or what other things are u planning??
just waiting to get my answers thru ur updates

get my wet kisses warm hugs and infinite love my soul sissy!!!! misssed u alot!!!! muwaahhh

get going always in this work as wel as in ur life if u know what i mean..Heart

Edited by virmanhus - 02 October 2013 at 2:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hangok

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@ virmanhus

wowww what a comment, im speechlessClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanhus