Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END (Page 25)

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
that blushing sharmili  moody smiling naughty dramatic and alwayz sweet manvi was lost somewer leaving the curious thoughtful conscious doubtful manvi behind ...all coz of that annoying simmi yaar ...missing mannu i know the relation between sisters is alwayz soo special and well bonded and wen it comes to this awkward situation its really difficult to react the way actually you shud am sure manvi will be back soon Big smile 
and priya bhabhi omg she is just sooo awesome the way she made simmi shut her mouth was just out of this world gosh she is jus sooo awesome and her and rohan 's relationship the nokjhok is sooo awesome love the way she back answers leaves everyone shocked and speechless...LOLLOL
how virat answered simmi was really needed ...and the way he understood manvi's situation was tooo sweet manvi needs that...
waiting for the next update Big smile

meghakrystle Goldie
meghakrystle
meghakrystle

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
anu...lovely update
i hope tht simmi doesnt bring around mor etrouble...
btw u stppd PMng??i didnt get 4 last 2 updates
sapphhire IF-Dazzler
sapphhire
sapphhire

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
superb.
5roseparvin Senior Member
5roseparvin
5roseparvin

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hai friend, ur update is really amazing... m also want our old manvi who is carefree and full of crazy...
virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
do you know how i read your updates??
i read three times once u update.. the first time, in all eager & greed to know what the chapter contains,, i read it in rocket speed, sometimes miss certain things lol.. the second time again, i read it slowly absorbing everything, going back to flashbacks and sometimes refer dictionary lol.. the third time,, now as i know what the chapter contains and the meaning fully, i decide our characters' costumes to destination and read vt a flow giving all expressions playing a drama in my mind! crazy ryt?? ofcoz i am damn crazy and selfish when it comes to you and ur updates!!
but reading it several times gives me more knowledge on what u have written, it reveals hidden meanings, epic language, beautiful philosophies and true facts about life..
this chapter made me to pause my flow alot!! this had alot of things.. was such an amazing update!

the beginning of the update spoke of reality.. it made me to think, it made me to admire our life and it made me to realise the truth.. ''Life is so strange. It is so uncertain, yet we live in denial of this simple fact. And on the other hand, this denial is what makes our life blissful'' what a line!!! how real.. it was so beautiful the way u made us realise what life is of... its damn true that we expect it to go with the same flow, all normal and routined.. its amazing to think that though we definitely know that a routined flow is never possible in life, we still expect it to be so and then as u have said, its indeed this expectation, this denial that makes our life blissful.. very very true!! i admired this fact alot.. what an immense truth.. once u compiled and presented it, i went to a deep thought relating the happenings of my life with the very line.. we cant deny but whatever happens will happen be it good or bad.. wondered what an admirer of lofe u are to notice this elegant fact.. also, i saw the matured manvi again.. a great thinker she is..

with growing updates u reveal alot of beauty to this manvi as if her character now is not enuf to fall for.. she, from the first chapter of BILU is a smart, kiddish yet matured girl.. she shows her maturity in an interesting way.. will never get pulled away from the force she created by taking virat to the pediatrics.. now her beautiful thoughts are capturing me.. 
and um repeating for the upteenth time,, u never forget!!! i was so absorbed in manvi's thoughts along vt her-thruout the update until a certain point,, that certain point made me to stop, rewind, think, forget the update and adore u!!! what point u wonder?? well,, ''And to think about how I was' a very socially expressive person before, adds a lot more to the confusion. I just am so lost - I feel so changed and lost in sync with my old self - I think' so much these days and I am not used to this much of thinking. Usually, it is just what I feel like doing. But, these internal inhibitions and feelings are making me a completely different person''... this line made me to stay put.. how attached u must be to mention this here.. i mean, manvi u gave us before is not the person who would think so much, who would pressure her with thoughts,, but would concentrate on something else and blabber alot to forget her invading turmoil.. and here the manvi u gave is someone who is thinking with all her might.. someone who is worried beyond limits and is in a situation where she couldnt finger exactly her problem.. i realised her this change in behaviour ONLY after u mentioned the above quoted line.. i just stopped reading and recalled the moments of manvi's behaviour, then i was 'as usual' amazed beyond limits at how u made us to realise the termination... i wouldnt have studied this change in her if u hadn't mentioned it.. i am flat in thinking how u made her to think so much, how u made her to realise that she is thinking so much, how u made her to reason that she's carrying alot of new feelings these days that is making her different.. wow! di u are a legend in writing!! u never loose the touch, never spoil the character, u do alot of magic and i love it!!

on the other hand virat.. the person who was reserved and was sinking in simmi's memories is now completely out of that and is spell binded by manvi.. he hugging manvi once he is back from work was like a usual chorus for me.. again u revealed that its not casual thru manvi.. only after u mentioned manvi's thoughts regarding virat's activities i got the fact cleared, 'ofcoz they only started their love life in their so called honeymoon.. before that virat never hugged her or held her hands leave infront of everyone but not even at privacy right..' i am damn sure that everybody would have felt his intimacy vt manvi to be casual,, but u never forgot the fact that they were never this close before.. u didnt forget that their relationship infront of their family is different then and now.. slaute to your perfection di!!

i am witnessing the changed virat and a new feelings discovering manvi.. if they were their oldselves, it wud have been virat who wud feel extremely uncomfortable at simmi's presence and the protector would have been manvi.. how epic the change for betterment is!!

this manvi gives me newer ways to love her.. her guilt in witnessing virat's tension nevertheless the fact that she is the reason for virat's steps towards success was angelic.. her feeling that she is an intruder between virat and simmi makes her more innocent.. her struggle to stay away from virat's intimacy infront of simmi gives her purity in heart.. her want to pull away her hand from virat told that she never wishes to hurt anyone be the person good or bad.. 
her thought in the previous chap that 'simmi shud have been informed about her dad's condition' and now her thought ''Why can't I be like that?
Because you still love Simmi, my conscious told me.'' these are so beautiful!! anybody in manvi's position wud have hated simmi.. but she feels like an intruder, she feels bad for her, she's highly uncomfortable about the possessive look on simmi's eyes.. any one in her place wud have wiped away those possessive looks of simmi by showerig intimacy vt her husband,, but manvi is different, she chose to feel bothered.. she chose to blame herself.. she chose to not hurt simmi.. overall she's a darling.. she's an amazing & an excellent character designed by u.. she's like a dream role of how every girl wishes to be.. what an excellency di!!

i did expect simmi to witness some intimacy between virman and get shocked.. but never expected her to witness suchhh a passionate kiss and a shocking reply from virat regarding her stuff!!! now simmi will be shocked to death.. Go die simmi!!! serves u right (but i'll never forget to thank u for leaving virat! if not for ur that action, manvi wudnt have barged into virat's life)

thanks for giving the dreamy romance of virat & manvi.. the way they shared that they miss their own world which they realised not long back was sweet.. what a perfect moment to be witnessed by simmi.. eeekkksss in happiness.. i so want to fly into this fiction and witness simmi's pale face..

Rahul-Priya rocks!!! from shouldering our couple's problem to chasing simmi away, they are perfect!! i loved the bold priya who once gave 'you know what' advice to manvi.. i loved rahul who always finds a way to tease virat; from silk material to e-mailing.. i loved them being a family to virat & manvi.. now, their sweet, hilarious and bold conversation.. wow what a wonderful couple!!! they are filled vt life!!!

i am hoping to see if manvi wud share her confusions with virat.. atleast thru her sleep taliking?? and manvi's gonna stay at her parents' place,, i am sure they'll have enuf space for virat, make him to stay along vt her okay??

sorry for the delay di!! actually, this chapter reveals alot, i end up reading this several times wenever i come to comment.. so it got dragged.. i know its long and boring,, but plsss bare vt me, i dont have anyone but u to tell about what i felt about this chapter..
get my hugs, kisses and love and love only
hats off to my never forgetting author!!
get going my soul sissy!!

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
This is awesome. It was just so perfect! This had to happen. I m really glad it happenednow! Continue soon!!
manvilover18 Goldie
manvilover18
manvilover18

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
wow lovely update.
update soon.
and pm me...
waiting for update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebolt

Avika318 Goldie
Avika318