Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END (Page 22)

Huma0301 Goldie
Huma0301
Huma0301

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
In your face simmi
im sooo glad simmi saw virman making out
but i just hope she dnt do anythin to seperate them or watever
Manvishud stop that feeling
cuz virat has more than enough proved his love for her
lolzzz priya n rahul r funny
want virman to go bak to their bubble
dnt want manvi staying at her mums away from virat
or shes gonna hav more wrong thoughts
amazinggg update
plzzz continue quicklyyy Wink

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Awh so Manvi feeling insecure.. loving d way Virat is shocking Simmi.. buhaha.. Wanna knw if Manvi share silently her insecurities or in diff way.. loving it.. Continue sooon... Big smile
Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Lovely Update..!! Maanvi is feeling insecured abt Simi being around..but this had to be faced 1 day...n why not now..everything is having a hard time..her dad not feeling well and Virat having a bad time handling business...
But as Virat says everything will pass off well..loved their sweet little moment...which again shocked Simmi as she seemed confident that Virat wouldn't move on...but it did happen..but Maanvi seem to be in great difficulty is terms of accepting this huge difference in scenario..Hope she speak up..Waiting for next Anu.!!!
teenaalexi Groupbie
teenaalexi
teenaalexi

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
omg.tht was awesome...a perfect balanced update...TongueTongue...wid drama,romance,comedy!!!
omg...im just tryin to visualise simmis face...ill die of laughinBig smileBig smileLOL...

manvi is really uncomfortable.hope everythin gets alright...

wat does manvis dad have in store...*wonders*
vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i reallyyy loved the update anu maybe everyone wouldve enjoyed the second half or not but i loved the first part the start was so amazing...all the uncertainty of life was so well written it just took me somewhere else true  that we never think or to me more precise we never give any importance to certain things which are always bound to happen today or tomorrow but they will...this whole heart attack and stuff took my heart away anu it made me love this story even more than before not to mention it has some really serious points but eventually it comes out to be a very adorable love story with some rough patches...on the other hand you have written things which relate to others so deeply that it sometimes make you a part of the story
I love my dad and mom to bits, but what if sometime in the near future they aren't with me anymore - How would my life be? How come we don't think about these things, which we know for a fact are bound to crop up, for sure, at some point in our lives? How much will I miss those simple things they do for me? Seeing my dad go so close to death reinforced the value of what I already have with me. Life is so strange. It is so uncertain, yet we live in denial of this simple fact. And on the other hand, this denial is what makes our life blissful. Right? Life is so strange. 
this was the best part it was written in a perfect way...and all that what manvi is feeling was the part i have been waiting for she is such a lovable girl that she loves her sister when she could have hated her without any reason but she is the one who loves her still having so many issues to hate her...insecurity or maybe the fear of losing virat is eating her up and this was really important to be taken in a good way at this point of the track and u have done it wonderfully..at the same time you depicted virat so well such a sweet husband he is that having so many problems around he is concerned for manvi and the thing i love the most is the way he understands her and respects her enough to give her some time so she can share it when she wants...priya is such a bomb i loveee her thank you so much for a beautiful yet cute update
lots of love Heart
neetnia Senior Member
neetnia
neetnia

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thank u 4 such a sweet update ji.. Big smilebut missed virat's POV but its ok.. Smileyaar mannu ko ethne tension kyu de rahe hao??? Cry
and vo summy.. such a shameless lady!!!! Angryasking 4 her stuff????
and i luv priya and rahul.. LOLand that ni8 duty dialogue..ROFL
yaar papa ko kia kehna hai??? Shockedkuch gadbad tho nai nah???
richa002 Senior Member
richa002
richa002

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Woow loved ur update ...it was beautiful...
Loved the scene where simmi got shocked seein virman kiss...
May be she will try to make rift between virman...
Poor manvi feeling insecure in presence of simmi...
Update soon..
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Anu..!! Thumbs Up Loved Priya a lot.. She is just awesome Star.. Her comments on Simmi and her stuffs were superb Tongue.. Simmi is so annoying Pinch.. Virat ignored Simmi's presence which served her right for being so smug and mean.. Manvi is feeling insecure and guilty.. She should not feel this way, after all she is not at fault.. Missing chulbuli chatterbox Mannu Smile.. Virat is a sweetheart Embarrassed.. Loved the way he held her hand tightly in front of Simmi.. Simmi got the shock of her life when she saw Virman making out in the kitchen LOL.. Superb!! Very well written ClapClap.. "Life is so strange. It is so uncertain, yet we live in denial of this simple fact. And on the other hand, this denial is what makes our life blissful. Right? Life is so strange." - Beautiful lines Heart.. Will be waiting for the next part.. Take care Smile

Go to top