Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END (Page 15)

virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!
YESSS!!!! loved simmi's entry!!!!
u know our demands right??

i loved the shock and 'awkward' feelings of virat and manvi's mixed feeling showing that she's different!!
simmi's entry,, which i wanted but happened so quick!!

the start was thrilling with the rushing of the couple to the hospital and i adored u mentioning the 'twenty four' hours exactly.. wen we concentrate on what's happening,, u concentrate on perfection!! i adored and always adore this perfect author in u!!

then your description about Rahul's appearance,,'' He looked pale and had grown a little beard.'' my awesome di,, u without mentioning directly but thru this told me that he had been shouldering manvi's family at such a situation in the absence of our couple like a dutiful friend.. its enuf to tell how much thankful virat must be to him and proves that these guys are so close though not blood related and hence virat getting angry at simmi's once upon a time's words is reasonable

i loved the way virat understood manvi's apprehensiveness in meeting her mom and the way he supported her.. the quick question by manvi ''How do you know?" told the innocence and fear in manvi.. i adored his reply for it, the sad smile and assurance... such a lovely person virat is!!

it was such a beautiful description by u the character of manvi's mom.. an iron lady she is.. i loved the repeated information for us that manvi's mom is stronger in faith than manvi and is a hopeful person..
then her breakdown once everything is solved gave me a different emotion.. its a breakdown filled with happiness, a cry to let out all your stored fears, a cry to feel assured that all these are happening... and mahnnn manvi's "Arey, she has to, right? She has to bear him annoying her for another few decades..." what a kiddish yet matured girl she is!!! i love her more and more with growing chaps!

manvi's mom's quick narration of how her dad landed in hospital and their thankfulness to Rahul-Priya was beautiful!!
the mother-daughter moment in which manvi's mom extracted "Virat? Not Viratji eh?" brought a wide grin in me!! loved these moments

aha!!! there comes the lady 'simmi' the great!!! i loved her entry!!!
i loved her ignoring everyone except her mom and her cool 'hi' to virat did tell me that she is still the swollen headed. she's trying to act 'i'm so happy in ur absence' ryt?? she must be thinking that virat wud plead her return in future.. i  cant wait to see her reaction wen she comes to know that virat and manvi are not just married but are now in immense love vt each other.. i cant wait to see her burning inside at the intimate moments the couple are going to share in future (well i hope something like this is gonna happen)

Oh Mannu! I cannot look at her sad face. She was literally dying to see him - waiting since the last 8 hours. Our eyes meet and she looks away. She cannot handle my inquisition right now. That's why.
And the f**king drama begins!
what a fullstop to this chapter di!!! loved it!! it showed virat understanding manvi's actions in seconds.. it just reveals how much the two are into each other.. loved it!!

i cant wait to see the drama ahead!!! excitement at its peek di!!! u definitely know our mentality at the moment.. though i know your state i cant help but shout 'UPDATE ASAP'

thats it di!!
um early this time ryt??
so get my kisses, hugs and love and love only!!
hats off to the queen f freaking twists in u
get going my soul sissy!!

ramanirani Senior Member
ramanirani
ramanirani

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
its awesome yaar...
impatiently waiting for next part continue soon...
iamanaida Goldie
iamanaida
iamanaida

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wow interesting update...entry of simmi ...lot of drama ahead...loved Virman ..Virat playing a perfect son in law/ son...awesome Anu ..
rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Awesome updt...the whole hospital scene..verywell written...ahh simmi is back...is din ka intazar toh kabse tha..finally...cont soon
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Superb update..!! ClapClap Manvi's father is out of danger.. Great.. Otherwise Manvi would have felt guilty for everything.. Loved how Manvi's mom was teasing her.. So sweet Big smile.. Virat is so attached to Manvi's parents.. Adorable family Heart.. So the drama queen Simmi is back.. She is such a snobby witch Angry.. So full of herself.. Hate her completely.. Poor Mannu :(.. She has been waiting to meet her dad for so many hours but that Simmi came and snatched her right.. Manvi is really very selfless.. Glad that Virat didn't pay much attention to Simmi.. She is still unaware of Virman relationship.. Hope Virat and Manvi will teach her a proper lesson.. Will be waiting for the next part.. Take care Smile 
qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I was reading part 16 before i write my comments part17 was posted...
Part 16: I thought mannu will lose her father and virat will handle her.. But u twisted in a happy way.. Ya simmi is back but i think with her arrival both virat n manvi will grow close and realise their love

Pls dont seperate virman on any situation.. Let them face it together.. Let them be each others rock..

Pls dont make anyone cry...
hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
what a suprise this part...
oh my god i loved it how virat said he has to be fine he is all we both have...loved this line ...
and now the ...is back..
owww poor mannu cant see her dad...
great part
shimer55 Groupbie
shimer55
shimer55

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
OMG!! This was such an awesome update!! I literally jumped when I read Simmi's name! I really can't wait to see what will happen now!! Such a great job! Eagerly waiting for the next update!

Go to top