Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
will there been updated today?
im so excited, cant wait for it...
tina25198 thumbnail
O Anu wat a VirMan fight...full intensity...loved Virat ji...
waiting for part 2...πŸ˜ƒ
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ANUUU πŸ€—
Firstly a BIGG sorry for not commenting often enough...shollyyy! πŸ€”

Coming to the updates.

I am loving the new twist with Virat and how he stands for Manvi, and their banter. He wants to protect her, and she wants to protect him in her own way, its just soo sweet! πŸ˜³

OMGOD that belly dancing scene was hilarious! How Rahul kept teasing them, and Virats reactions where hilarious πŸ˜† ayoo and that was one hot dance to πŸ˜‰

Ewww hate Simmi nd Simir! they are both ewww, just selfish greedy people who can't think outside themselves. I am so glad Virat gave it to him πŸ˜†

Awww dont seperate my VirMan! i love them teasing, and irritating each other and just loving.

A big thank you Anu, for writing for us, it has been such a pleasure reading your stories, and all now have a special part in my heart, and also thank you for finishing this when you could have just left it hanging πŸ€— i love you, loads Buddyy β€οΈ 

-Luv Pari

p.s. When ever you decide to come back as a write, and no matter what you chose to write or on whom, know ill be reading, kyunki your just brilliant! πŸ€—
Edited by Captain_Pari - 10 years ago
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 22-ii

Virat couldn't find where Manvi was. She left saying that she was going home. Right after his meeting when he checked on her, she wasn't home; she wasn't answering her calls and nobody knew where she was. She had even switched off the application he installed on her phone. Her parents were calling Virat asking about her, as Simmi was very upset. She wanted to go to the police about Virat beating up Samir.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Virat told Manvi's mom when she called him.

He was shit worried as he looked around at every other place she might have gone to. He called Priya bhabhi and her other friends. He went back to the hospital to search for her for the second time. Then suddenly, he remembered this place on the fifth floor of the building that she had once taken him. Hopefully, crossing his fingers, he walked inside and there she was - hunched in a corner looking at a baby who was looking back at her curiously. She had a blank face. His shoulders sagged in relief but his heart broke to look at her sad eyes - his worst fears were coming true and he had no control over it.

As the door to the nursery creaked open, she looked at him. Their eyes locked and she could still feel his anger mixed with an equal amount of sadness. Not even for a second had she ever revisited her decision of getting married to him. It was a logical thing for her. She has now fallen in love with him, unconditionally. His past had never any kind of bearings on her feelings towards him. She could understand Simmi questioning her relationship, but Virat too? She had never been his hurt but anybody's words.

"Let's go home." He simply said.

She walked to him silently as he held the door open for her. She didn't have it in her to fight him anymore.

He followed her as she walked to his car and sat inside quietly.

"Your mom is on the line." Virat gave her his phone.

She just spoke with her mom and dad in one word syllables. What would she tell them? That her husband was the reason Samir was in the hospital? That she knew this would happen but could not do anything to stop it?

"Mom said Simmi registered a complaint against you."

He didn't reply. He just kept driving home.

He was just worried about her. He realized he was very cold towards her and that sometimes it is very hard to justify your actions when it comes to blood-relations but he could not for his life, understand why Manvi cannot come to him and talk openly. It maddened him and this isn't something he could just let go.

"You are not speaking to me?" She asked.

"I am, unlike some of us in here." He answered her coldly.

"Aren't you sorry that you are the reason he is the hospital and  that Mom and Dad think badly about you?"

"Badi taras aarahi hai? Drop karu wapas hospital pe? Seva karna hai uska?" he asked her sarcastically.

"You know what it is a waste to even talk to you."

"THEN DON'T ! Chup raho. Oh wait a second, that is EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING." He replied. His voice was icy cold and very distant. They arrived home. He opened the door of the car and signaled her to go inside as she was too shocked to see him talk to her like this.

Manvi walked into the kitchen holding back her tears. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle his anger so she stayed away. She started fixing some dinner as a distraction. But she saw Virat follow her inside into the kitchen and toss his jacket on the dining chair. He opened the cuffs of his shirt and drew his sleeves up. He started helping her but he didn't say a word.

They made dinner together and even finished eating but he wouldn't open his mouth. All her insecurities started to raise their ugly head inside her. Doesn't he want to talk to her anymore. Maybe he really regrets being with her. Maybe he doesnt love her anymore. She couldnt bear that thought.

"Please don't be angry at me. I cannot take it anymore. I had my reasons."

"Reasons that could have been shared. If you had told me - Virat, this is what happened and this is what I want to do about it, I would have understood. I would have even helped you, and guided you. And while all this was happening, I would have been assured that you were safe and that things were under control. But, this behavior of yours is not cool with me. I am not talking about what you feel towards Simmi. My issue is something that has been there from DAY 1. Your lack of effort or interest to communicate your feelings/issues/problems with me. Without communication, there is no meaning to the love we share and cherish so much. You are bringing the net worth of our relationship to ZERO."

"I get it. But meri bhi baat suno."

"I would have listened to you, this morning. Now, it is too late."

"VIRAT please. Stop this. Samir is a bad person and he misbehaved with me, true. I remembered how angry you got about what happened with Dr.Karan and I just didn't want you to take matters in your hand. I wanted Simmi to realize what kind of a monster he is, before you come into the picture. That is the only reason why I didn't tell you about what happened."

"What did he do?" Virat asked her ignoring everything else she uttered. His face was splitting with anger.

"That's not the point."

"THAT is the f**king point Manvi. That worthless piece of shit! How dare he!! He got involved with Simmi when she was STILL married to me. Simmi left ME for HIM. You don't think I know what kind of a disgusting bas***d he is? Do you think I give a f**k about her or her judgment to be with him? And are YOU really that nave to think that brainless woman will change her decision based on this new tidbit of information you have provided to her? I am worried about YOU dammit. Is that so difficult for you to understand it? If that creep has his eyes on you, I NEED TO BLOODY KNOW so that I can break his f**king spine.  " Virat was shaking in anger.

Manvi looked at Virat as he grew restless by the minute. He was raging angry, pacing around, trying his best to control the erupting volcano inside him. This was gotten way too complicated. In that minute, Manvi realized that as much he denied it, he still cared about Simmi and he is all the more angry that she isn't realizing what a grave mistake she made and is still making. It made sense why these kind of things enrage him so much. He has had some really, really bad experiences in his life. One look at him and all her anger melted away. She wanted to cool him, caress him, love him.

"Please calm down. You are scaring me." She went and put her hands around his chest as he looked at her warily. His blood red eyes looked down into her tear filled ones. They gazed into each other silently as they came to terms with reality.  "Why can't you talk to me? I hate it. It drives me crazy and I don't know how to handle these feelings...that...explode in me.." his voice was barely a whisper, a soft caress.

Manvi just stared back into his eyes completely swept away by his honesty. There was so much pain in his words. Life has forced him to become a very cautious person and he is very, very protective about her. It wasn't now hard to understand why. He cannot lose her. He wouldn't survive it.

You filled my life with color, you are my color, my hope, my desire and my joy.  

I want you to stay strong Manvi, because you are my strength. His words rang in her ears.

"Why are we crying??" she sobbed.

"I am not, you are." He pulled her into his arms and squeezed her tightly.

"You will stay away from this mess. Let me handle it, okay?"

"I am sorry. I love you so much Virat, more than myself. I cannot live without you." She kissed him on his chest.

"Ditto baby." He kissed her forehead and pulled her back into his arms.

~~~

Edited by bluebolt - 10 years ago
roshreb thumbnail
res
unres
awesome & thanks for updating..angry virat ji is really scary & difficult to handle..can't blame manvi for not sharing the samir incident with him!!  this is such a complicated situation... simmi being her sis and at the same time being virat's ex-wife... her filling a complaint against virat shows that she is indeed a "brainless" woman... nice couple na ...worthless kamini & "worthless" kamina :P ( i just love the words uve used on them ..so can't help from quoting) ...both virman are right in their own way.. his urge to protect her & her to keep him away from all these shit.. i really dnt like virman  fighting cuz of samir & simmi...waiting for next !!

Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woah...im the secnd to res...πŸ˜›
ufff...my angry young man...πŸ˜†
how much he cares fr manvi...awsome😳
luvly written...teir emotions shown wer fab...πŸ€—
luv ur writing...and the way u take the story...πŸ‘
the update was fab...how much tey both luv each other...❀️
continu sooonnn...waiting...πŸ˜ƒ

i will miss this one a lot...if u finish tis story
Edited by shaalivirman - 10 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab updt...i m loving this angry young man...simmi did so much with him, she behaving rudely with manvi even after that he still care fr her...hw sweet...waiting fr the next cont soon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update simmi did so much bad with him
and now she file a case against him because
he beat sammer and she is not ready to trust
her sister also and he was so angry on
manvi that she not tell about sammir
misbehave with her update soon
iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wow wow..fab update, loved every bit of it. Gosh for minute, I too was scared of Virat. I am loving this over protective and possessive Virat. And my poor little baby Mannu, she is just too too cute.

Love the way how she brings his anger down.

I am still in this VirMan world. Thank you Anu so much.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww there is nothing much to say , it was just fabulous,
im happy that at last manvi has understand what she means for him and that he cant lose her...
the last part was amazing, it was a a scene which one could easily imagine...

im addicted to this story...
cant wait for the next part,
pleaseee try to update soon