#2 But I love you - SS - VIRMAN - part - 25 to part 33 - THE END - Page 34

Posted: 10 years ago
Eeeks one more update.. πŸ˜ƒ Anu if u r making Samir nd Simmi suffer den continue this track πŸ˜‰ update was as usual rocking.. 😊
what a suprise again an update...
im right now

nooo definitly not,
this is not boring
i like this samir drama...
specially loved the idea that manvi want to talk about samir with rahul..

how disgusting this samir is...

thank god virat has noticed it...

this is so exicted...

please dont end this story... this is one of the best storys that i have read it in the forum...

owww maybe another update today???😳
loved this update..
amazing...
hate tat kamina samir...
continue ssoonn

urghhh 😑 this sameer idiot plz just finish his drama but continue the story wana read more and more😊

hey anu back to back two updates thanx for it

take it d way u wanna take it

bt just a request dat dis sameer thing shld nt affect virman understanding n luv intact virat shld supprt manvi n bring her out of this problem...just a requrst
Wow yaar truly awesome update...
And NO the samir track is not boring...
It really good..
Pleasee continue soon..
Fab updt...urrr this samir...he need a doctor n shock treatment...disgusting...but as i said before simmi wont believe manvi...but the best part is virat saw samirs dirty eyes on his wife...ehahaha...n i think mob app wud help him in that...lets c...cont soon...ohh no not at all its boring...cont soon
It was fab update...
Nd samir drama is not boring...plzzz update watever is in ur mind...
I knw I will surely love it
Make virat back in action nd plzz beat that kamina samir...
Want simmi to regret her decision...
Plzzz update soon...
Your writing can never be boring... I toh loved it very much ( thumbs up ), samir is a disgusting person and I hope manvi to be safe... cont soon and its my reqst to u- pls dnt end it... pls... and keep writing on virman pls...
Eeksss... U r on a roll... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†.. I was so happy to c d update so soon... Can't tell u... πŸ˜ƒ.. It was fun to c d update today itself... Yayyy... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Now about ur doubts.. Samir part is not boring at all... Just want Virat to thrash him... He needs to know all this soon thou... Don't want Maanu to get hurt... πŸ˜­.. Just let Virat know and teach that Samir a lesson.. πŸ˜‘😑.. And that Simmi should realise that she did a big mistake by leaving Virat... And Maanvi is d lucky one... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
But please don't harm Maanvi... She is so cute and innocent.. Still thinking about Simmi.. So sweet... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.. 
And d romance was so cute... Their moments r d best... πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š.. I liked d app thing.. I have a feeling that his app will help our Mannu in future from that Samir... I don't like his intentions.. πŸ˜‘.. 
Plzzz update soon now... Can't wait more... It is getting so good and interesting... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.. Waiting for d next one.. Don't disappear plzzz... πŸ˜†
Should stop blabbering now.. Lolzzz... πŸ˜†