Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsm updt again, - I love all ur works so much... pls dont stop writing on virman pls... Loved virman pol game and the belly dance also, but at the end samirs that indecent kind of comment was yuck... cont soon pls...
virumanu thumbnail
thk u for not leaving this ss in the middle...
loved this update...
please continue soonn
Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey it was a full on Boltish update both i n ii.. As much m luvng virman dat much m hating simmi n samir.. But why r u plng to end it? Pls dnt.. Waitng for more..
Kicha111 thumbnail
Wonderful update
Virman conversation b4 starting d game ws vry nice
 In whch virat telling manvi 2 change hr name to billi
 Plzz don't stop dis its 1 of my favourite virman SS
do cont soon dear
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒAnd...again the update was fab I luved it...πŸ‘
Ur goin to end it...
I'm going to miss this a lot...😭
Plz do cntinu sooon😊
Try not to finish this...waiting...πŸ˜•
roshreb thumbnail
part 20 (i)- simmi making as if mannu  snatched virat's from her..is she having partial memory loss..i hate her & all her irritating and disgusting comments..she asked manvi to stay away from her samir..she doesn't have to bother..only someone like simmi may fall for samir..manvi has "better taste"...priyu is always amazing..the way she keeps taunting that witch..too gud & at the end virat ji singing that was cute..
part 20 (ii) -nice part..me too wanted to see old manvi..the pool (game) followed by the dance were awesome..i can picture virat leaning over mannu ..that was hot & romantic..finally during the dance besharam virat was back..i want virat to punch samir for winking at his wife..( i'l really miss ur boring virat ji :/ :p) waiting for next..
..BiLlY.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a Mindblowing update πŸ‘
The start ws awesumm n the game too.. πŸ˜‰
Plzz don't end this beautiful story..we love BILU very much πŸ˜•
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know u r abt to go...
But it would be better if u stay...
Rest is your choice anu...
Brilliant update...
Thnx fr such a brilliant story...
Nandita217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm feeling bad that this story is coming to an end!!!!! It was one of my fav! Okay, talking about the update it was nice update...gals finally showed their talent. At the end that samir's comment...if virat would have heard that he would have smashed him down...rest this story is great as always, since it has started!!! Update soon...
Faria12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I understand ur sentimental ... Sinking in same boat... But Abhi alvida na kehna.. Take time to write but don't go away completely :/
Both updates were just fabulous I love the little nok jhok as well as the loveee pool game was cool LOVED the training section.. Even the belly dancing was sexyyy
"I haven't touched you for two weeks m now u r making it difficult for me to stay decent"!this one liner knocked out every single thing hahaahahah I loveee it!!!! Now gonna miss it sooo much :/ end na Karo plzzz... It's my favorite.. Whom will I bug for my favorite scenes??? Plzzz don't do this anu. Don't be so jallad n jalim >_<