Hope manvi talks to virat about her confusion
Excited for the next part
Continue soon and please do pm me!!
Rachel19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey very nice update loved it
Manvi is still insecure and virat is so cute and caring husband
And Simmi just loved how she got that shock when virat was still holding manvis hand and when he said that he doesn't have her stuff anymore just awesome and only virat ca. See the change in manvi that's so cute and priya she is just amazing the way she spoke to Simmi just loved it virat made it very clear that he doesn't care about Simmi curious to know why manvis dad want to talk to virat and manvi
Please update soon
Eagerly waiting for your next update
virman_superhit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow... :) Awesome update ya.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Maanvi's insecurities were so right and written so beautifully... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š... Just loved that.. N I loved d fact that Virat understands her and her expressions so well..😊😳..
But I don't like our sad Mannu.. πŸ˜­.. She should b happy n talking always... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved Priya bhabhi.. Lolzzz...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†.. Simmi ka toh band Baja diya.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘..
And simmi..😑.. Please throw her out soon.. But I just loved the shock she got when she saw them kissing... Lolzzz.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘..
All in all, it was as usual a fabulous update.. Plzzz continue soon... πŸ˜Š.. N more f cute scenes between d couple plz.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update Anu
seriously Feel the Manvi's pain and her insecurity
liked the whole update well written dear
waiting for next part
update soon

smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update...
What does simmi wants now?
Does she regretting for her mistake of leaving virat?
Does manvi's intuitions turn out to be write in simmi's case?
What manviz father wants to talk to her?
Answers please...
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲 read the update now only...eeekkksss...awsome...luved it to the core...πŸ˜ƒ
im liking tis new twist...evnthough tis simmi is getting on my nervesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
luved it...continu sooonnn❀️

NourinNiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the update ❀️ unique virman ❀️ and lmao..simmi learnt a good lesson :P I wish she never becomes a hurdle between the happening couple. and get her married to that sameer bakra :P and now lemme talk about the KISSS!!! ahh!!! the hungry lovers ❀️ loved the update to bits..update soon..writing queen ❀️
shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...manvi is thinking too much n its obvious for her...loved the part wen virat told simmi dat he doesnt have her stuff..aww dat was amazing n on top of dat priya's comment abt historical artifacts..lol simmi was shock n virat n priya rocks. .how they deal wid simmy..manvi should also deal wid dat idiot the same way...liked the way virat cares for manvi...cont soon
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that blushing sharmili  moody smiling naughty dramatic and alwayz sweet manvi was lost somewer leaving the curious thoughtful conscious doubtful manvi behind ...all coz of that annoying simmi yaar ...missing mannu i know the relation between sisters is alwayz soo special and well bonded and wen it comes to this awkward situation its really difficult to react the way actually you shud am sure manvi will be back soon πŸ˜ƒ 
and priya bhabhi omg she is just sooo awesome the way she made simmi shut her mouth was just out of this world gosh she is jus sooo awesome and her and rohan 's relationship the nokjhok is sooo awesome love the way she back answers leaves everyone shocked and speechless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
how virat answered simmi was really needed ...and the way he understood manvi's situation was tooo sweet manvi needs that...
waiting for the next update πŸ˜ƒ
meghakrystle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anu...lovely update
i hope tht simmi doesnt bring around mor etrouble...
btw u stppd PMng??i didnt get 4 last 2 updates