hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
where are you??????????
pleaseee continue this one
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys. So, the last 2-3 parts, I had posted on Wattpad. They got deleted. If anybody has them saved somewhere, please give me the links. Buzz me on facebook and I will send you my email id. I have summarized those two parts below

Recap:23 and 24 -  

23 : Samir - Simmy's boyfriend gets enraged because Virat thrashes him. He launches a revenge mission and kidnaps Simmy and Manvi. He tries to rape her, to get back at Virat. 

Virat and Rahul, come to her rescue and get her out of harms way. She sustains severe injuries and was recovering with her family's constant support.

24 : Simmy who was finally able to see Samir's real nature and realizing that Manvi and Virat never tried to mess with her, repents big time. 

Virat finds it in his heart to forget what she did and manages to be cordial to her.

***PART 25***

Manvi's POV:

It has been three months since the tragic incident with Samir happened. Physically, I had recovered very quickly and my support system - Virat, Dad and Mom had nursed me back in as little as ten days. They could not say the same thing about my mental state. I kept getting distracted and fazed out of conversations without me even realizing it. I was haunted by nightmares of Samir coming back and hurting me again. I was scared to stay alone in my house. I could not risk going back to work as I knew I was not stable.

As the case of Samir got picked up the media, Simmy and I had to go to the court to give our versions of the events on that day. Everybody in the neighborhood knew what happened. I was being asked all sorts of silly questions. It was then that Virat decided we needed a break from everything. He spoke with Mr.Hops and decided he would work on-site from the Apple headquarters in California. My parents and Rahul thought it was a great idea.

So, we both took a break. Here, Virat goes to work for a few hours every day. He has been trying his best to spend as much time with me as he can. In the evenings, we came back to the beach  where it all had started, where I had kissed him for the first time, where we both shamelessly made out in the rain.

He befriended this group of guys who played volley ball at the beach. Every evening, sitting on the sand, away from the silent waves, I watched him play. It was soothing to watch him enjoy something so enthusiastically. There was not a hair of worry on his face. His team won every single day.

I miss mom. I miss dad. I miss Rahul and Priya and strangely enough, I miss Simmy. The ten days when I was restricted to my bed and was recovering from my bodily injuries, she visited me every single day. Sometimes more than once. She came in the morning when Virat was leaving for work and stayed till the noon, sometimes chatting, sometimes helping the nurse, sometimes sitting silently looking out of the window of my bedroom. She came back in the evening with my mom or dad again. I had seen more of her in those ten days than the last ten years and surprisingly, it was pleasant. I saw my sister in her again. The sister I looked upto while I was growing up. The sister in her own twisted way, I then thought, cared about me.

"How are you doing?" I had asked her one day.

"You are the one in the bed. I am fine too." She smiled.

"Do you still think about him?" I asked her reading her sad eyes.

"Virat is your husband Mannu. I do not think about him that way." She replied eventually, taking her time and carefully choosing her words.

I did not know what to say.

"You have asked about Samir, haven't you?" She smiles a sad smile. "Ofcourse you have." She sat beside me contemplatively.

"Everyday I sit here and watch you heal your wounds and bruises. Strangely enough, just watching you feels soothing to me. Like I am being healed too."

A part of me wanted to reply. "So even my own personal injury is about YOU?"  

But I did not. 

She did not mean it like that. That second, I realized, she is just the person she is. She cannot help it. She did not choose to be that way. She always puts herself at the center of everything. That is the only way she can function. It did not bother me anymore.

She came with my parents to the airport to see me off. There were tears in her eyes as we parted. "Sorry cricket." she said. "For everything."

It was hard to watch her like that. 

~

"You know, this sexy girl I know keeps getting this recurring dream about kissing me, at this very same position, in this very same beach. It is funny, you are sitting here. You see, now you have no option but to kiss me." I heard him. I turned to my side and he was sitting beside me, with a huge grin on his face. His was holding his shirt in his hand and his bare chest had small specks of sand adorned all over.

"Kiss and tell much?" I raised my brows.

"Kiss and kissing and more kissing." He drew my chin closer with his finger and a light tender kiss.

"Cannot believe it is our first marriage anniversary in two days."  I smile as he lingers close to my lips for a second one.

He smiles back and holding my hand, pulls me to sit on him astride. I pass my fingers through his hair. His hair and whole body was dripping in sweat from all the playing. I could feel his whole body relaxing.  As I run my fingers through his hair, he closes his eyes and drops his head back.

"I am in a good mood." He states.

"Are ya?" I smile wiping the sand off his chest.

He opens his eyes and they are full of mischief and silent smiles. He curls his one hand around me and hurls me over his shoulder, rising up. "Virat!" I object.

He loosens his grip around me and drops me as I shriek loudly. He catches me just in time and this time, against his chest with both his hands now, laughing.  

"This isn't funny anymore!" I scowl.

"Not funny. But sexy as hell." He smirks, carrying me into our room.

~

That night, while I was half asleep and Virat was still up working on something. "Turn off the light!" I murmur.

"Or you can stop acting like you are sleeping and keep me company." He smiles.

"I hate your company when you are working. You tend to become, what is the word? I think it is  boring'" I tease, sitting up and cuddling on his hand.

"Ah? How about this evening when I was 'working' on you in the shower?" he raises his brows, looking down at me.

I get startled off my sleep and face becomes flushed. "Very boring" I murmur, turning around to the other side avoiding his eyes.

The light goes off and his files are moved away from the bed. I feel his warm hands around my waist, slowly pulling me against his chest.

"Boring, right?" his says, with his lips pressed against my neck. 

My only word is a simpered moan.

He flips me around and is on the top, pressing me down on the bed with his whole body; both his hands on mine, fingers interlocked, his gaze burning through me.

"Boring you?" he asks with a wicked smile.

"No."

"Sure?"

"Please..."

"Please...? Please you?" he loosens his grip seeing my flushed face.

"Virat!" I laugh nervously, still unable to look at him. "You have no boundaries these days..the things you say!!"

"Rather..the things you 'inspire' me to say, darling." He looks at me with a smug face.

"Right!" I push him off.

He pulls me back. "What do you want for our anniversary?" he asks.

I look up at him. He was waiting for my answer, curiously.

I knew what I wanted to ask. I had known for a while now. I sit upright and he sits in front of me, giving me his full attention.

"What is it? You already have something in your mind." He speculates.

I want to word this right without his teasing me for a month about it.

"Stop biting your lip." He shakes his head. "And tell me..I have to arrange it for day-after right. I need time."

Oh god! Arrange!? I will never be able to say it.

"Why are you blushing so much?"

"It cannot be arranged."

"I am sure it can. Spill."

"I cannot tell you like this. Tell me what you want first."

"I don't want anything except you. Just give me kiss and I will keep grinning like a fool the whole day." He smiles.

"Nooo!"

"You won't kiss me?" he backs off startled, acting offended.

"No silly! You need to ask me for a real thing."

"Do I have to blush first?"

"Virat?"

"Okay. Well, it is not really a thing."

Does he want the same thing as I do? I look at him expectantly. That means I don't have to say it out.

"I was thinking...I am in a good place now and I think you are doing much better too. The only thing I miss is.."

"Family..." I completed his sentence.

"Yes." He smiles.

"You want to go back?"

"Yes. What do you think about it? Second honeymoon, long enough, you think?" he smiles.

And ofcourse, I blush. Why does he have to put it that way?

"It was your decision to come here. I never wanted to stay here. I never said anything because I thought you may not want to go back after everything."

He looks at me lovingly, pushes my hair off my face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you still getting those nightmares?"

"No." I lied, looking down.

He takes a deep breath and tilts me towards him and I drop into his arms. "You are my life, Mannu."

"Aw!" I smile.

"Now, spill the beans, woman. What do you want?"

I search for words.

"Ask for anything, darling. One time offer."

"Manvi?" he calls; his voice a gentle caress. Never will anyone make it sound that sweet.

"I was thinking...I think.. I want a..baby..a baby with you." I whisper, mustering up the courage. I screw my eyes shut.

I don't hear a response for a bit. I open my eyes and peek up warily. There was a small smile on his face. Thank god, he didn't freak.

"Baby?" he smiles, contemplatively. 

"Yeah.. i know we never really talked about it..." I try to explain.

"I always thought I'd have one son and one daughter some day. Perfect family." he says, like summoning a thought from a while ago.

My face lights up. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile too. Both of us, staring at each other, shy, for some weird reason.

"I am sure that can be arranged Mrs. Vadera." He finally grins, pulling me back into his arms. "But in two days? I will give it my best shot." He smirks.

"VIRAT!"

"What? I meant figuratively."

"RIGHT!"

~

So, after an eventful six month break, we fly back home. Back to our parents and back to our friends. Back to the place, that is home.

-------------

>>> PART 26 

Edited by bluebolt - 9 years ago
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finaly u updated it... 😊😊 no words to expressπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvmanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luv uuu...
Thank u thank u thank u
Thank uuu sooo much...
Great one..
U r back and i m very yappy
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A beautiful end to a beautiful story