Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Leading ladies of television-Ankita at no1 DT note pg 4 (Page 4)

johncena2003 Senior Member

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

johncena2003 Senior Member

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johncena2003

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by johncena2003

Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Originally posted by majoni03

meghna malik and avika gor deserves to be in the list. meghna malik was highly appreciated for her role and avika's show even broke kyunki's trp record as far as i know
Avika deffo deserves though i dont like role as much she plays with conviction and bold part she can act and isnt just a glam diva on tv same goes for meghna malik and tanmi why are we  arguing baba the list is accurate and correct and and their is a survey done not just pleasing phangirls

so indirectly u r trying to said ki sanaya is not playing her roles convincinglyShocked

strange yaar in survey people choose avika,sana khan & meghna ,mailk but they didn't vote for sanaya as u already said in ur previos message sanaya is popular on net...if survey is online then definetly sanaya deserve dis list bcoz on net she is more popular then ankita.Tongue

damn u who says survey are only onine baki ka hindustan kahan chale gaya  surveys are done on various basis lmao and no i dont feel sanaya is great as an actress she is overhyped bas imo and deffo avika is much better actor than her Wink

to tu apni opinion apne pass hi rakh agar tujhe teri Mahan didi best actress lagti hai to iska matlab yeh nahi ki dusri actresses ko acting nahi aati.

Viewbies Note: Out of many posts that were reported for member on member bashing and mocking, i could only pick one to post instead of all of them. Just because this is the only one i quoted doesnt mean that the other comments were not seen. This is a warning to both johncena2003 and crazyRajputfan. IF will not tolerate any kind of member attacks. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If they dont fall into line with yours, it doesnt mean you can begin attacking and bashing the member.

Click Here to see what limitations are set to your account if you gets WL. Member crazyRajputfan - do not continue instigating members and continue fights. If you see someone breaking/violating forum rules, report it to the DT by either hitting the report button or PMing one of us. 

PR DT 

Edited by Aahaana - 15 August 2013 at 9:25am
Sahana- Goldie
Sahana-
Sahana-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Tfs
Ankita really deserve it..
mayusushita IF-Rockerz
mayusushita
mayusushita

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Tfs
Ankita is at no.1 and yup she deserves this pr break all d trp records its trp was more than 6 at one tym and soo gud to knw ki even after playing a mother to 5 grown up and equal to her she is at no. 1 position
Dark_Passion Senior Member
Dark_Passion
Dark_Passion

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I cannot see the list from mobile phoneUnhappy
anyone can tell me who all are in the list?
I am Happy for Ankita Lokhande

Go to top