Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face (Page 9)

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I SO want to accompany you to smack his faceAngry Great job by Sheban Azim for creating such impact of that character...But yes using his character to give us ShaRey torture is something I DONT want to see again Stern Smile and going with the precap, looks like there are plenty such scene's planned for us...and in anyway If we are put into a situation where we get ShaRey at cost of SwaRon and that too at the point where we ought to get some full-fledged SwaRon scene's, it would be the Horrible thing one could put up with and sure that'll create some really bad atmosphere out everywhereOuch  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

<font size="2">I SO want to accompany you to smack his faceAngryGreat job by Sheban Azim for creating such impact of that character...But yes using his character to give us ShaRey torture is something I DONT want to see againStern Smileand going with the precap, looks like there are plenty such scene's planned for us...and in anyway If we are put into a situation where we get ShaRey at cost of SwaRon and that too at the point where we ought to get some full-fledged SwaRon scene's, it would be the Horrible thing one could put up with and sure that'll create some really bad atmosphere out everywhereOuch</font>

Y only smack him lets cut him into pieces i actually wud have done that errrggg so very angery...wana calm down.but cnt Angry

marauder

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaron.maniac

<font size="2">I SO want to accompany you to smack his faceAngryGreat job by Sheban Azim for creating such impact of that character...But yes using his character to give us ShaRey torture is something I DONT want to see againStern Smileand going with the precap, looks like there are plenty such scene's planned for us...and in anyway If we are put into a situation where we get ShaRey at cost of SwaRon and that too at the point where we ought to get some full-fledged SwaRon scene's, it would be the Horrible thing one could put up with and sure that'll create some really bad atmosphere out everywhereOuch</font>

Y only smack him lets cut him into pieces i actually wud have done that errrggg so very angery...wana calm down.but cnt Angry

lets cut him into pieces...Big smile

marauder

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
agree wit each nd every point of urs sishir...i hate dat aadi ...and cvss nooo shaarey scenes moreAngry

as always wonderful poost

marauder

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
You're right. The Sharon    Rey scene was very very annoying and irritating. I just hate Mr Adi for getting Sharon into all this. She isn't aware of anything that's happening and I'm afraid he will now take her for her ride, making full advantage of Swayam's absence. Ugh, I hated that photoshoot when the constantly grinning photographer made them pose like that. And yeah, I suppose it's going to be even worse now that he has seen the video. The only thing good here is that nothing can come between Swayam and Sharon, especially not someone like Mr Adi whose intentions Swayam knows well. And hopefully, Swayam will put an end to all this. I'm waiting for that really

marauder

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .vruShan_rocks.

Originally posted by Swaron.maniac

lets cut him into pieces...Big smile

Okai thn get big knives ready am just flying to india...but plz let me stay in.ur house coz dnt knw anyone in india

marauder

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Shishir.. I don't agree wid d part wer you replied saying Sharon should have objected. We could have been shown a small monologue but since its their professional photoshoot I guess she was left with no choice but to listen to wat dat idiot says..
Also such things will become a part n parcel of their career n I'm scared now coz d start itaelf is itna bhayanak :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasrimarauder

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@tannuluv: sorry dear forgot your name.
Trust me as i said i am not in position to comment ..if i would ...i could ..mai sabse badi post banati 
but sadly i have not seen episode *God bless me for that* still i am pissed
So episode ke baad forum ...normal nahi hota

@shishir: proud of you bro ...aaj lag raha hai mera bhai.
Aur rey ka ya wo to hai hi black widow  new tag line for him"IF you wanna screw any relationship CALL ME MAY BE " 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77marauder

Go to top