Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face (Page 8)

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devlishswaron77

I don't wanna say much as I haven't watched the episode & after reading the posts & WU m glad I missed it !!!!To be honest I never liked sharey like never...In fact I hated them to the core, I know I might sound rude, but wenever there was overdose of sharey I just hated it aur agar aaj ka episode dekhleti toh I don't know mere ghar ka koi samaan bachta bhi ya nahi...Thankgod I didn't watch the episode & that double battery khurana ka toh I swear I just want to crush his spec into pieces & pierce them deep into his eyes!!!!!

P.S. Its completely my POV...Sorry if unintentionally I hurt anybody's feelings...

same here kash mein bhi nhi dhkaha hota AngryAngry  but my bad luck AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77marauder

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by tannuluv

Shishir bhai control yaar ithna gussa even i feel the same and we all know its just beginning this kamina kurana is going to do much more in future in the name of professionalism to hurt swayam and break gang. I think he is going to send all the photos of sha-rey from sharon cell to swayam. Any way uski marzi but i hope swayam slaps this person soon. And on the other hand this track also looks realistic one as sha-rey are lead couple for the world but in reality sharon loves swayam so how these two to going to face the situation and how swaron relationship going to survive if sha-rey become famous will this public appearance and love of public for sha-rey is going to affect swaron like real life me aisa hotha he...hum log kuch aur samaj the he but hothe kuch aur many on-screen famous couple are not actually together in their real life and sometimes their on-screen romance affects their relationship. But but cvs if you ppl have any such kind of script the pls avoid that bcs most of simply cant see sha-rey. Common yaar vrushi looks so young n kid infront of KAS kounsi chemistry dhikegi...

Thats the most worrisome part its jsut start. Waise lets see what he s gonna go do with Sharon's mobile. But I swear I so wish both Swayam and Sharon slaps him one day. Angry . Aur chmistry kis baat kisne ki. Dont' give me nightmares Dead
baath karna abhi thak shuru nahi kihe and i hope agar kisine ki then i wish sharon slap them...pls sha-rey...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

Originally posted by prachin10

I hate sharey ...always did though i didn't saw this epic .tf--- reyyy called sharey ...god blessed you coz i am not in position to comment or make post or else aaj forum hi nahi cv ka office bhi jala dalti

Plz stop this shit called sharey

We hate it

i actually expected a post from you praj after watching today episode but after reading shishir post i am shocked kahi aapka athma tho guss gaya iske ander first time i saw him this much angry. Now i wish palki mam read this and hope stop this biggest crap calles sha-rey...

LOLLOLLOL

Believe me i am not a Sharey fan either but its just that I have left posting strong opinion long back. But tonight I just can't take it.

AJ.morgan

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

Originally posted by nami2811

I'm so pissed off wid tonight's episode! Wat d hell was dat?
Sharon n Rey are lead couple for d music video I understand but the photoshoot just irked me. When n photographer asked them to be passionate on d command of Adi I was like what the?! And then the awkwardness n d absence of Swayam just wrenched my heart. I felt like crying n banging Adi's head at the same time!
A mere imagination of d team n Swayam's reaction to those pics is making me feel so bad :(
But agree wid u on d show part. This is really a very strong script which managed to bring out the anger within d fans n Adi is doin a good job.. I just hope n wish Swayam usse ek ek cheez ka hisaab le! Adi enjoy kar jitna karna hai teri hasi zyada din nahi rehne waali!

PS: I wasn't so sad even wen SwaRon broke up :|

my feelings exactly .. feel so angry at Adi right now .. Dont know why but even if swayam would be shown ok and understanding .. the whole scene will never digest for me .. just hate it Angry

In short tonight episode was like R.I.P Sharey memories.
blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Okay, hmm, finally hamein pata chala ki Shishir ko bhi gussa aata hai. I mean, gussa dekha sakta hai :P Two years mein yeh shayad pehli post, jo tumne itne gusse mein post kiya hai. Well, I was expecting this reaction from everyone though. 

And about the episode, I expected this long back. So, in a way, I was prepared for it. And I still find this tarck interesting. This is just the beginning yaar, the worst is yet to come. Abhi se reaction matlab iss track khatam hone se pehle this forum will be on FIRE! Actually, the Creative team will be on FIRE! lol

marauder

damonTVDrocks Senior Member
damonTVDrocks
damonTVDrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Beautifully written post, Shishir... You indeed are the best Topic maker here...Clap
Coming to the post,  yes, one ShaRey scene was enough to SCAR us all forever...Angry I just hate that manipulating Adi... Just hope he doesn't create misunderstandings between our SwaRon...Ouch He has the rain dance shoot with him now... I just can't imagine what he'll do now... Just hate hate n hate him...Confused
It really is a fantastically written script... Well done CVs...Clap It is gonna keep every D3 fan engrossed...
Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode...Smile

marauder

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadafarsha

I didnt thought rey itna dumb hoga i mean koi itna bhi bewaqoof nahi jota ke kuch samajh na aye bus mujhe us din ka intezar hai jab poore gang ko pata chale ga about A for aligator's intention then toh phir uski kheir nahi i so wish swaron uski band bajade 

hm cv time pass kar rhahai AngryAngry

n m hate this Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadafarshamarauder

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Errrggg to hell with professionalism...nobody will touch sharon other than swayam,,,ufff i bit all ma nails during the epi errrggg ray needs to get a life shame on u man shez ur best friend gf and no one give the profesaionalism crap coz i just dnt care am very coservative that way a one man women i believe in...and Aadi seriously go and die...before i cut u in.pieces...i knw this the best screen play written so far but its on a very high scale am just not able ti handle andi cnt tolarate seeing sharon so close to that bloody puppet ray... okai ii think its too much i need to calm diwn but how...bloody hell am so angery right now that i dnt wana walk out from ma room ciz i can kill anyone come ma way... Angry

marauder

Go to top