Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face (Page 7)

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
publicity stunnt chalna wala hai ab jo aker  famous person kk sath hota hai

ooo :/ adi k bachki tohhh

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I hate sharey ...always did though i didn't saw this epic .tf--- reyyy called sharey ...god blessed you coz i am not in position to comment or make post or else aaj forum hi nahi cv ka office bhi jala dalti

Plz stop this shit called sharey

We hate it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Originally posted by tannu_swayam

<font color="#003333">Tonight episode I was irked with Sharey
scene but that was my emotional side but my rational side was saying
this was expected. But what made me hate this moment was they did not
show Sharon objecting once to this photoshoot. Professionalism gaya bhad
mein - ek scene to dalna chaiye tha where she objected to it. I have
expected that especially after seeing the scene in earlier part where
she wanted to do photo shoot with the gang and only went when Swayam
asked her to.
</font>

But I guess Shishir its justified. Professionalism is what they shud keep in mind now. It ws gud how maturely Sharon accepted what ws being given. For me I wudnt hav lykd if Sharon wlkd out of there saying Im uncomfortable.

<font color="#003333">I am not saying she should walk away but she should have shown her displeasure once. I have expected that atleast.</font>

Well she ws bit uncomfortable in the beginning. I guess it ws Rey thats y wo displeasure nahi aya.

<font color="#003333">I get what you are saying Uzma but still ek objection banta tha. Bhale hi her argument was gonna b just brushed aside and her rational side would say yes it alright but there should be one aspect, one argument from hr heart's perspective. Someone wrote in a comment in a post (not sure this or some other post) - Sharon was uncomfortable dancing with Rey (and all that because by that time she has started liking Swayam) in last year's charity auction. Aur ab to both are in a relationship. So mere khayal se ek objection banta tha.</font>

I get ur point. Well dis Adi might give us more ShaRey. He is in the mood to make them the star couple. Nd I think there r chances of ShaRey getting linked up. ( Remember that asistant's tone when Rey got a call frm Sharon nd he excused himself). Maybe then Sharon might object. Shayad is point k liye they gve todays chotu sa reaction.

marauder

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

I hate sharey ...always did though i didn't saw this epic .tf--- reyyy called sharey ...god blessed you coz i am not in position to comment or make post or else aaj forum hi nahi cv ka office bhi jala dalti

Plz stop this shit called sharey

We hate it

i actually expected a post from you praj after watching today episode but after reading shishir post i am shocked kahi aapka athma tho guss gaya iske ander first time i saw him this much angry. Now i wish palki mam read this and hope stop this biggest crap calles sha-rey...

marauder

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

<font size="3">i'm in no mood to comment. I dint even read it properly. Sorry ShishirOuch I just want to deliver one message. I HATE SHAREY n coincidentally almost all SwaRon fans feel the same. "I HATE SHAREY"will be my new mantra till im able to get it inside the Channel people's head. If i get ANYMORE ShaRey scenes GOD SAVE ALL!! I WATCH FOR SWARON. and frankly i CANT TOLERATE Vrushika getting close with ANYONE except Shantanu. Sharey are best frnds. bas dur se hi hug karo kafi hain. -_- I DONT WANT TODAY's episode to repeat itself.

I HATE SHAREY. I WATCH D3 for SWARON. U SHOW SHAREY, FANS WILL QUITThumbs Down

Palki Maam Cry Cry PLEASE KUCH KARO!! I HATE SHAREY. Keep Rey separate, give him all the girls except Sharon. Sharon is only Swayam's. (btw maam waiting for a lovely long camping wala SwaRon scene) PLEASE Cry and keep rey away from Sharon.

P.S : Forgot to tell you by the way, I HATE SHAREY

P.P.S : Oh one more thing, I HATE SHAREY

-Ishita
</font>

<font color="#003333">I have just one thing to add - I HATE SHAREY too.</font>
I hate, more hate, most hate, sharey to the core since the day I know them ...In fact jitna muje taarey irritate nahi karte usse 100 times zyada sharey irritate karte hain ...I just hate hate hate them CVs...I , We, Us everyone watches it for swaron swayam Sharon & Rey & not for any so called Sharey for god sake...
      P.S. I too hate sharey...hate hate & just hate
P.P.S. On a serious note I don't want any repetition of Student of the year P-2!!!!!Get that straight CVS ...

marauder

Ayesha_Kreya Goldie
Ayesha_Kreya
Ayesha_Kreya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
kya yaar dimaag kharab kr rakha h us Mr. Aditya Khurrana ne...

ptani khud ko smjhta kya hai...idiot...AngryAngry
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

Shishir bhai control yaar ithna gussa even i feel the same and we all know its just beginning this kamina kurana is going to do much more in future in the name of professionalism to hurt swayam and break gang. I think he is going to send all the photos of sha-rey from sharon cell to swayam. Any way uski marzi but i hope swayam slaps this person soon. And on the other hand this track also looks realistic one as sha-rey are lead couple for the world but in reality sharon loves swayam so how these two to going to face the situation and how swaron relationship going to survive if sha-rey become famous will this public appearance and love of public for sha-rey is going to affect swaron like real life me aisa hotha he...hum log kuch aur samaj the he but hothe kuch aur many on-screen famous couple are not actually together in their real life and sometimes their on-screen romance affects their relationship. But but cvs if you ppl have any such kind of script the pls avoid that bcs most of simply cant see sha-rey. Common yaar vrushi looks so young n kid infront of KAS kounsi chemistry dhikegi...

Thats the most worrisome part its jsut start. Waise lets see what he s gonna go do with Sharon's mobile. But I swear I so wish both Swayam and Sharon slaps him one day. Angry . Aur chmistry kis baat kisne ki. Dont' give me nightmares Dead
.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devlishswaron77

Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

<font size="3">i'm in no mood to comment. I dint even read it properly. Sorry ShishirOuch I just want to deliver one message. I HATE SHAREY n coincidentally almost all SwaRon fans feel the same. "I HATE SHAREY"will be my new mantra till im able to get it inside the Channel people's head. If i get ANYMORE ShaRey scenes GOD SAVE ALL!! I WATCH FOR SWARON. and frankly i CANT TOLERATE Vrushika getting close with ANYONE except Shantanu. Sharey are best frnds. bas dur se hi hug karo kafi hain. -_- I DONT WANT TODAY's episode to repeat itself.

I HATE SHAREY. I WATCH D3 for SWARON. U SHOW SHAREY, FANS WILL QUITThumbs Down

Palki Maam Cry Cry PLEASE KUCH KARO!! I HATE SHAREY. Keep Rey separate, give him all the girls except Sharon. Sharon is only Swayam's. (btw maam waiting for a lovely long camping wala SwaRon scene) PLEASE Cry and keep rey away from Sharon.

P.S : Forgot to tell you by the way, I HATE SHAREY

P.P.S : Oh one more thing, I HATE SHAREY

-Ishita
</font>

<font color="#003333">I have just one thing to add - I HATE SHAREY too.</font>
I hate, more hate, most hate, sharey to the core since the day I know them ...In fact jitna muje taarey irritate nahi karte usse 100 times zyada sharey irritate karte hain ...I just hate hate hate them CVs...I , We, Us everyone watches it for swaron swayam Sharon & Rey & not for any so called Sharey for god sake...
      P.S. I too hate sharey...hate hate & just hate
P.P.S. On a serious note I don't want any repetition of Student of the year P-2!!!!!Get that straight CVS ...

ROFL

marauder

Go to top