Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face (Page 6)

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Completely agree!!
Today's Sharey was just Dead
Coming to Sharey part, as you said I loved it when Sharon was initially reluctant to get photoshoot done but then wat was this passionate photo shoot all about!!! Firstly Rey need some thinking capsules so that he can regain his thinking capacity!! And today Sharon proved that she is the ultimate best friend of Rey by being equally dumb!!
You asked the right question to palki maam shishir I seriously want to know what is Sharon role in this track?????
Just follow wat Rey or adi says!!!!!
From Sharon pov im hating this!! I expected a bit more of Sharon from this track but im happy that if not Sharon atleast swayam is getting proper stance in this!
CVS STOP USING SHARON IN THIS REY-ADI DRAMA:x:x
Only good thing in the episode was swayam n gang:):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rbpllmarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartypantstanu

I second you for whatever you said...
I so Agree that the CV's have ended up writing this track really very well... for me its one of the best tracks of D3 Clap
Hats off to Sehban Azim for his brilliance 
Believe me I'm not trying to exaggerate but aaj tak I haven't reacted negatively (anger) to any negative character in a fictional show...
Yaar itna ghussa toh Shivam jab tha tabhi bhi nahi aaya tha... 
D3 is getting interesting day-after-day...
No doubt the viewer are caught up with the show even after the past tragedies...
But yes even I wana see Swayam take full hisab kitaab from Adi  

D3 is definitely getting awesomer and writing is top class. But they still need to work on few aspect and that includes mostly Sharon's POV. Any way this is definitely one of the finest build up of tracks if they are able to manage such emotions from us.
Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by tannu_swayam

<font color="#003333">Tonight episode I was irked with Sharey
scene but that was my emotional side but my rational side was saying
this was expected. But what made me hate this moment was they did not
show Sharon objecting once to this photoshoot. Professionalism gaya bhad
mein - ek scene to dalna chaiye tha where she objected to it. I have
expected that especially after seeing the scene in earlier part where
she wanted to do photo shoot with the gang and only went when Swayam
asked her to.
</font>

But I guess Shishir its justified. Professionalism is what they shud keep in mind now. It ws gud how maturely Sharon accepted what ws being given. For me I wudnt hav lykd if Sharon wlkd out of there saying Im uncomfortable.

<font color="#003333">I am not saying she should walk away but she should have shown her displeasure once. I have expected that atleast.</font>

Well she ws bit uncomfortable in the beginning. I guess it ws Rey thats y wo displeasure nahi aya.
-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
seariously what the hell was that...
dnt think so... that photoshoot was professional...might it one of adi's tactic...

And Sharey
Dead
adi with his master mind... nw waitng for swayam reacting on this..
Bt whatever dnt want sharey again
Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa_SwaRon

sach bolu toh i enjoyed today.s episode a lot.. swaron ki isharon isharon mein baatein..
Boys ka fun i really had a blast n was laughing like anything watching it..
But only one thing which irritated me to d core today was dat adi i seriously hate him like anything..
Jab photo shoot started i was like ok yeh normal hai but Wen he turned n told d photographer about passionate thing i felt like slapping him on d spot..
After dat i thought ok atleast rey or sharon ll object but no dey were all ok with it..
Oh pls professional n all is 5n but have dey lost it common sense toh hai or r dey blind i mean how can u just follow some1 blindly..
I atleast thought sharon ll object n walk off from der but i was shocked dat she agree..
I just can't take more of such scenes..
For sure i love der bond as friendship n all dat but such scenes no ways not at all..
N i so so wish ki swaron milke us adi ki band bajaye baas...
About d precap Wat i can tell is i just wanna wait n watch ab Kya ghatiya plan banayega yeh n swayam uske plan ki waat lagayega

All I want to say is R.I.P all the Sharey scene from the past. Tonight episode just washed of each memory and all I feel right now is I can't tolerate Sharey anymore on screen.
MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I literally wanted him to punch on his face Angry
I can't see Sharon with ANYONE else than SWAYAM Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

<font color="#003333">Tonight episode I was irked with Sharey
scene but that was my emotional side but my rational side was saying
this was expected. But what made me hate this moment was they did not
show Sharon objecting once to this photoshoot. Professionalism gaya bhad
mein - ek scene to dalna chaiye tha where she objected to it. I have
expected that especially after seeing the scene in earlier part where
she wanted to do photo shoot with the gang and only went when Swayam
asked her to.
</font>

But I guess Shishir its justified. Professionalism is what they shud keep in mind now. It ws gud how maturely Sharon accepted what ws being given. For me I wudnt hav lykd if Sharon wlkd out of there saying Im uncomfortable.

<font color="#003333">I am not saying she should walk away but she should have shown her displeasure once. I have expected that atleast.</font>

Well she ws bit uncomfortable in the beginning. I guess it ws Rey thats y wo displeasure nahi aya.

I get what you are saying Uzma but still ek objection banta tha. Bhale hi her argument was gonna b just brushed aside and her rational side would say yes it alright but there should be one aspect, one argument from hr heart's perspective. Someone wrote in a comment in a post (not sure this or some other post) - Sharon was uncomfortable dancing with Rey (and all that because by that time she has started liking Swayam) in last year's charity auction. Aur ab to both are in a relationship. So mere khayal se ek objection banta tha.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

Rey's character was never important to me, I'd happily avoid his presence on the screen, but now if he is there with Sharon doing scene that are way too unacceptable, questioning the relationship of friendship, then I won't sit back and see this disgusting thing happening. 

I don't care what happens with Rey and his friendship with gang or his career, but I do care about MY Swayam and Sharon and SwaRon in general. They are the reason I'm watching the show, if anything hampers them, I won't keep calm!

Todays scene of Rey and Sharon has disgusted me to the CORE, and I never wish to see them again together, as a lead or even as friends. They are repelling me now!!

I want Swayam not to sit back calmly and take things slowly in his own stride. Also Sharon should retort back, this is not professionalism what they are showing or hinting. Rey continues to piss me off but today I despise him like anything.

I don't want to see Sharon with Rey again, this was seriously the last time

Nothing more to add. You just said everything what I felt about the episode and in general.

Go to top