Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face (Page 11)

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Yes , I was feeling those very same emotions too .I wanted to punch adi and someone else  so hard .Angry That photo shoot was super irritating .And, there was that weird smiling photographer with his weird expressions .Dead  I liked with that little scene in the beginning whereby Sharon went to the solo shoot only with Swayam's consent .She was clearly uncomfortable with those poses .But , then Rey gave 'his views' on professionalism .I was on verge of collapsing with laughter there .We already have  abundant examples of his past display of professionalism.Stern Smile
I was literally cringing while watching that photo shoot .I wanted Swayam to do those poses.Ouch Adi  is a true vilain , he is sly and play his moves well . I hate him to the core .Hope Payback time is coming soon for him .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderAJ.morgan

vaishali_mhaske Senior Member
vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Oh god shishir what happen to you...I mean first time i m seeing so much anger in ur post...just cool down...I knw after seeing Mr.Krurana in such a negative phase its really hard for all of us to control our anger but just calm down. If he is the worst villian of the show then we have the best analyst and hero also SWAYAM...and i really think that now this time swayam alone will tackle this Krurana and show him that whatever tactic he want to use...just use it becos swayam is aware of what is going in his mind and with his gandhigiri he will definitely show Adi that he can't break the D3 team so easily...So from my side i have full faith in Swayam and i m damm sure that Swayam will handle this situation very smartly and cleverly and show Mr Aditya his real place.

Coming to the Sharey part me too is very disappointed by CV for giving such kind of Scenes.i hated it when they show Sharon and Rey so close...and the wosrt part in that is Sharon didnt objected...she didnt even alter a word or hesitated for doing such kind of photo shoot with Rey. Though we all knw that Rey and Sharon are best buddies but what we saw today was beyond the friendship...CV should better not show this kind of scenes of sharey in future.Sharon is now Swayam's girlfriend...Though everyone knw that Swayam will never rise a question to their friendship but its sharon self understanding that she should knw hw mch distance she has to maintain with rey.Not at all happy with Sharon today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by nami2811

Shishir.. I don't agree wid d part wer you replied saying Sharon should have objected. We could have been shown a small monologue but since its their professional photoshoot I guess she was left with no choice but to listen to wat dat idiot says..
Also such things will become a part n parcel of their career n I'm scared now coz d start itaelf is itna bhayanak :(

NO I will still blame sharon coz there is very thin line between good & ugly.
Rey can't be always right...lololololololololol... in this case rey is never right coz to be right you need to have something called rational thinking which rey never has..so sharon should understand & at least she should have reacted (i haven't seen epi but all said she didn't reacted)
aur 100 baat ki 1 baat 1 baar DAKU MANGAL SINGH ki baat maan lo but not rey *PERIOD*

By idiot I meant d photographer LOL
I never talk abt "someone" LOL

She didn't react much but yes she showed her displeqsure but then dat someone convinced her. So he is also to be blamed..
Daku mangal? LOL

marauder

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
adi is creating prbs. & now he wants to devide swayam & d gang. i guess. bt he doesnt knw swayam na...  he is gonna be gone soon... Smile

marauder

AninditaSwaRon Senior Member
AninditaSwaRon
AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Just one and only thing I can't tolerate ShaRey. No freaking way not any more.Angry Rey ko to chodh hi do woh to ab v chota bachcha hai badhi shararat karta hai.Angry

That  ShaRey bond is getting on my nerves and to top it all there is Mr. Khurana Dead I swear he is making me hate him more ,more than that pink lady Umbridge Confused.

marauder

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prachin10

Shishir.. I don't agree wid d part wer you replied saying Sharon should have objected. We could have been shown a small monologue but since its their professional photoshoot I guess she was left with no choice but to listen to wat dat idiot says..
Also such things will become a part n parcel of their career n I'm scared now coz d start itaelf is itna bhayanak :(

NO I will still blame sharon coz there is very thin line between good & ugly.
Rey can't be always right...lololololololololol... in this case rey is never right coz to be right you need to have something called rational thinking which rey never has..so sharon should understand & at least she should have reacted (i haven't seen epi but all said she didn't reacted)
aur 100 baat ki 1 baat 1 baar DAKU MANGAL SINGH ki baat maan lo but not rey *PERIOD*

By idiot I meant d photographer LOL
I never talk abt "someone" LOL

She didn't react much but yes she showed her displeqsure but then dat someone convinced her. So he is also to be blamed..
Daku mangal? LOL
yes she showed her displeasure but Sharon is not a girl who just listens to anyones orders...Rey being given a dialogue but Sharon staying mum was wrongly done part...She voicing out her displeasure was needed...later they convincing her to do it in the name of professionalism n then she doing it would have been fine maybe...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali_mhaske---Priya---marauder

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Now after watching the episode, I can understand why the temperature if the forum is so high.
Trust me I am freaking out.
I want to kill that Adi right now.Monkey Emoticons
and I don't want to see Sha...Rey near to each other.Icon Monkey Yoyo
I really don't know what is in store for us, but I hope all this things don't effect SwaRon's relationship.
I really dont want saas bahu shows drama here.Monkey Winks Yoyo
Also I am scared after watching the precap, what will this Adi do with SwaRon rain dance video.Monkey Emoticon
Spoiled my mood after watching the episode.Monkey Winks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderAJ.morgan

Thats.me.Guni Goldie
Thats.me.Guni
Thats.me.Guni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
No doubt aditya khurana is one of d most well written characters in d villian history.
Bt what hurts is to see him getting success at d cost of our dear swaron which is intolerable.
I so hope dat swayam is making a strict note of all these happenings and give dat khurana his part back equally.
Till dat v cn jst w8 nd watch for what comes up to us in terms of swaron.

Edited by alisstar - 14 August 2013 at 11:19pm

marauder

Go to top