Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: smartypantstanu

I second you for whatever you said...

I so Agree that the CV's have ended up writing this track really very well... for me its one of the best tracks of D3 👏
Hats off to Sehban Azim for his brilliance 
Believe me I'm not trying to exaggerate but aaj tak I haven't reacted negatively (anger) to any negative character in a fictional show...
Yaar itna ghussa toh Shivam jab tha tabhi bhi nahi aaya tha... 
D3 is getting interesting day-after-day...
No doubt the viewer are caught up with the show even after the past tragedies...
But yes even I wana see Swayam take full hisab kitaab from Adi  

D3 is definitely getting awesomer and writing is top class. But they still need to work on few aspect and that includes mostly Sharon's POV. Any way this is definitely one of the finest build up of tracks if they are able to manage such emotions from us.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">I am not saying she should walk away but she should have shown her displeasure once. I have expected that atleast.</font>

Well she ws bit uncomfortable in the beginning. I guess it ws Rey thats y wo displeasure nahi aya.
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seariously what the hell was that...
dnt think so... that photoshoot was professional...might it one of adi's tactic...

And Sharey
🤢
adi with his master mind... nw waitng for swayam reacting on this..
Bt whatever dnt want sharey again
🤢
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpa_SwaRon

sach bolu toh i enjoyed today.s episode a lot.. swaron ki isharon isharon mein baatein..
Boys ka fun i really had a blast n was laughing like anything watching it..
But only one thing which irritated me to d core today was dat adi i seriously hate him like anything..
Jab photo shoot started i was like ok yeh normal hai but Wen he turned n told d photographer about passionate thing i felt like slapping him on d spot..
After dat i thought ok atleast rey or sharon ll object but no dey were all ok with it..
Oh pls professional n all is 5n but have dey lost it common sense toh hai or r dey blind i mean how can u just follow some1 blindly..
I atleast thought sharon ll object n walk off from der but i was shocked dat she agree..
I just can't take more of such scenes..
For sure i love der bond as friendship n all dat but such scenes no ways not at all..
N i so so wish ki swaron milke us adi ki band bajaye baas...
About d precap Wat i can tell is i just wanna wait n watch ab Kya ghatiya plan banayega yeh n swayam uske plan ki waat lagayega

All I want to say is R.I.P all the Sharey scene from the past. Tonight episode just washed of each memory and all I feel right now is I can't tolerate Sharey anymore on screen.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I literally wanted him to punch on his face 😡
I can't see Sharon with ANYONE else than SWAYAM 😡
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Well she ws bit uncomfortable in the beginning. I guess it ws Rey thats y wo displeasure nahi aya.

I get what you are saying Uzma but still ek objection banta tha. Bhale hi her argument was gonna b just brushed aside and her rational side would say yes it alright but there should be one aspect, one argument from hr heart's perspective. Someone wrote in a comment in a post (not sure this or some other post) - Sharon was uncomfortable dancing with Rey (and all that because by that time she has started liking Swayam) in last year's charity auction. Aur ab to both are in a relationship. So mere khayal se ek objection banta tha.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hoppy

Rey's character was never important to me, I'd happily avoid his presence on the screen, but now if he is there with Sharon doing scene that are way too unacceptable, questioning the relationship of friendship, then I won't sit back and see this disgusting thing happening. 

I don't care what happens with Rey and his friendship with gang or his career, but I do care about MY Swayam and Sharon and SwaRon in general. They are the reason I'm watching the show, if anything hampers them, I won't keep calm!

Todays scene of Rey and Sharon has disgusted me to the CORE, and I never wish to see them again together, as a lead or even as friends. They are repelling me now!!

I want Swayam not to sit back calmly and take things slowly in his own stride. Also Sharon should retort back, this is not professionalism what they are showing or hinting. Rey continues to piss me off but today I despise him like anything.

I don't want to see Sharon with Rey again, this was seriously the last time

Nothing more to add. You just said everything what I felt about the episode and in general.
nature2 thumbnail
publicity stunnt chalna wala hai ab jo aker  famous person kk sath hota hai

ooo :/ adi k bachki tohhh
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I hate sharey ...always did though i didn't saw this epic .tf--- reyyy called sharey ...god blessed you coz i am not in position to comment or make post or else aaj forum hi nahi cv ka office bhi jala dalti

Plz stop this shit called sharey

We hate it

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">I get what you are saying Uzma but still ek objection banta tha. Bhale hi her argument was gonna b just brushed aside and her rational side would say yes it alright but there should be one aspect, one argument from hr heart's perspective. Someone wrote in a comment in a post (not sure this or some other post) - Sharon was uncomfortable dancing with Rey (and all that because by that time she has started liking Swayam) in last year's charity auction. Aur ab to both are in a relationship. So mere khayal se ek objection banta tha.</font>

I get ur point. Well dis Adi might give us more ShaRey. He is in the mood to make them the star couple. Nd I think there r chances of ShaRey getting linked up. ( Remember that asistant's tone when Rey got a call frm Sharon nd he excused himself). Maybe then Sharon might object. Shayad is point k liye they gve todays chotu sa reaction.