Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nami2811

I'm so pissed off wid tonight's episode! Wat d hell was dat?
Sharon n Rey are lead couple for d music video I understand but the photoshoot just irked me. When n photographer asked them to be passionate on d command of Adi I was like what the?! And then the awkwardness n d absence of Swayam just wrenched my heart. I felt like crying n banging Adi's head at the same time!
A mere imagination of d team n Swayam's reaction to those pics is making me feel so bad :(
But agree wid u on d show part. This is really a very strong script which managed to bring out the anger within d fans n Adi is doin a good job.. I just hope n wish Swayam usse ek ek cheez ka hisaab le! Adi enjoy kar jitna karna hai teri hasi zyada din nahi rehne waali!

PS: I wasn't so sad even wen SwaRon broke up :|

Tonight episode I was irked with Sharey scene but that was my emotional side but my rational side was saying this was expected. But what made me hate this moment was they did not show Sharon objecting once to this photoshoot. Professionalism gaya bhad mein - ek scene to dalna chaiye tha where she objected to it. I have expected that especially after seeing the scene in earlier part where she wanted to do photo shoot with the gang and only went when Swayam asked her to.
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I didnt thought rey itna dumb hoga i mean koi itna bhi bewaqoof nahi jota ke kuch samajh na aye bus mujhe us din ka intezar hai jab poore gang ko pata chale ga about A for aligator's intention then toh phir uski kheir nahi i so wish swaron uski band bajade 
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

agree with each and every word of yours

Nothing more to add shishir...

everybody's feelings were same...

lets hope we wont get this type of  sha - rey scenes...🀬

Lets just hope 😭
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronvrushanS

mujhe rey n sharon ke aise scene ni chahiye...😑

Not just you. No one want such scene.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">Tonight episode I was irked with Sharey
scene but that was my emotional side but my rational side was saying
this was expected. But what made me hate this moment was they did not
show Sharon objecting once to this photoshoot. Professionalism gaya bhad
mein - ek scene to dalna chaiye tha where she objected to it. I have
expected that especially after seeing the scene in earlier part where
she wanted to do photo shoot with the gang and only went when Swayam
asked her to.
</font>

But I guess Shishir its justified. Professionalism is what they shud keep in mind now. It ws gud how maturely Sharon accepted what ws being given. For me I wudnt hav lykd if Sharon wlkd out of there saying Im uncomfortable.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha... ur writing today is funny!!... good change of style to calm down the atmosphere...

I have no problem with today's epi... it was realistic, ShaReYam part, and funny, gang part,... I'm curious to know what AK has in mind for SS...
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Winds.of.Winter

i'm in no mood to comment. I dint even read it properly. Sorry Shishir  I just want to deliver one message. I HATE SHAREY n coincidentally almost all SwaRon fans feel the same. "I HATE SHAREY"will be my new mantra till im able to get it inside the Channel people's head. If i get ANYMORE ShaRey scenes GOD SAVE ALL!! I WATCH FOR SWARON. and frankly i CANT TOLERATE Vrushika getting close with ANYONE except Shantanu. Sharey are best frnds. bas dur se hi hug karo kafi hain. -_- I DONT WANT TODAY's episode to repeat itself.

I HATE SHAREY. I WATCH D3 for SWARON. U SHOW SHAREY, FANS WILL QUITπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Palki Maam 😭 😭 PLEASE KUCH KARO!! I HATE SHAREY. Keep Rey separate, give him all the girls except Sharon. Sharon is only Swayam's. (btw maam waiting for a lovely long camping wala SwaRon scene) PLEASE 😭 and keep rey away from Sharon.

P.S : Forgot to tell you by the way, I HATE SHAREY

P.P.S :  Oh one more thing, I HATE SHAREY

-Ishita

I have just one thing to add - I HATE SHAREY too.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

But I guess Shishir its justified. Professionalism is what they shud keep in mind now. It ws gud how maturely Sharon accepted what ws being given. For me I wudnt hav lykd if Sharon wlkd out of there saying Im uncomfortable.

I am not saying she should walk away but she should have shown her displeasure once. I have expected that atleast.
vrushiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
precap mein adi ne video nahi Sharon ki display pic. ko dhek kar kaha tha ki wo ab is pic. se kya kya karta hai...I think wo rey ke mobile mein is pic. ke saath kuch karega...reyam ki dosti torne ke liye...par phir video kyun dikhaye...pata nahi mr. khurana kya karne waale hai...
and great post wanna smash adi's face😊
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree!!
Today's Sharey was just 🀒
Coming to Sharey part, as you said I loved it when Sharon was initially reluctant to get photoshoot done but then wat was this passionate photo shoot all about!!! Firstly Rey need some thinking capsules so that he can regain his thinking capacity!! And today Sharon proved that she is the ultimate best friend of Rey by being equally dumb!!
You asked the right question to palki maam shishir I seriously want to know what is Sharon role in this track?????
Just follow wat Rey or adi says!!!!!
From Sharon pov im hating this!! I expected a bit more of Sharon from this track but im happy that if not Sharon atleast swayam is getting proper stance in this!
CVS STOP USING SHARON IN THIS REY-ADI DRAMA:x:x
Only good thing in the episode was swayam n gang:):)