Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Stay away (Page 7)

veggie Senior Member
veggie
veggie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dailysoap..fan

Originally posted by veggie

ummm...excuse me!! <font size="3" color="#ff0033">IPK was alwayz on number 1 in india forum</font> leadingbto da fact dat it had da most fanz so yeah...and about da chhan chhan part...dis is a SaRun forum here, do you see Barun in Chhan Chhan...get your facts right!!

<font size="3">but never on number 1 in </font><font size="4">TRP</font><font size="3"> charts</font>

TRP was only counted in India...IPK was an international hit dats why dey dubbed it in English for da first time on indian channel!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

ummm...excuse me!! IPK was alwayz on number 1 in india forum leadingbto da fact dat it had da most fanz so yeah...and about da chhan chhan part...dis is a SaRun forum here, do you see Barun in Chhan Chhan...get your facts right!!

but never on number 1 in TRP charts

IPKKND is the most globally recognized show on Indian TV history. It topped the charts in UK and all over the world till the last day of its airing. Indian TRP system was faulty and changes were brought to it. IPK was always among the top TRP gainers even at that time. 

No one is blaming the actors. We want the name changed that's it. Why r u bringing IPKs popularity here? Why do u think Star is using the name if it was not popular?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrslaadgovernorDivya429

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
As surprising as it sounds, i can't see anyone bashing the leads of new show but star plus Confused  So don't put words in others mouth please ...it will only lead to fan wars and many like me don't want another fan war.

As far as new show is concerned , wish the show and the lead all the best but don't you also think that it's not fair to put new actors in a difficult position by trying to recreate the same magic and promoting it as IPK 2 - a highly successful show which comes with a very high set of expectations .

mrslaadgovernorPrim_123

-Sparsh- IF-Rockerz
-Sparsh-
-Sparsh-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Picture abhi baki hai mere ... LOL
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklingeyes

ummm...excuse me!! IPK was alwayz on number 1 in india forum leadingbto da fact dat it had da most fanz so yeah...and about da chhan chhan part...dis is a SaRun forum here, do you see Barun in Chhan Chhan...get your facts right!!

but never on number 1 in TRP charts

dear if u r a real Avinash fan then plzz stop taunting them...they r not against Avi

Exactly..I just don't know why TM is creating unnecessary arguments regarding trps etc , everyone knows what IPK show was and how famous it was .
Believe  me the last thing you want is to mess with IPK forum while no one is saying anything bad about actors ( not that I am threatening but just a polite suggestion )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veggiecoolbakes_Jalad..Sugar_ArHi..

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
. ROFL. ROFL . ROFL abhi tu start howa nhi show and ppl came.. . ROFL by thy way nobody is bashing ur leads everybody is hurt bcoz of sp soo... Here is ppl only bash sp...
Okkk now go to ur forum
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sparsh-

Picture abhi baki hai mere ... LOL
Wahi tu abhi tu start ha agye agye dakhye hota ha kya. ROFL
sparshoo Hug
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

. ROFL. ROFL . ROFL abhi tu start howa nhi show and ppl came.. . ROFL by thy way nobody is bashing ur leads everybody is hurt bcoz of sp soo... Here is ppl only bash sp...
Okkk now go to ur forum

plz read my post in page 6. I've made it clear that she/he is not Avinash's fans' representative. We Avi fans never bashed you guys. So don't mix us with him/her.

Arshig8...Rapunzel...

Go to top