Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What is Adi upto?? (Page 2)

TannuVsmSwaRon Goldie
TannuVsmSwaRon
TannuVsmSwaRon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

Today i understood how low Adi can  goAngry ... hope i dont see more PASSION Dead between sharey anymore ...its too yucky man ...Censored

Agreed but aaj ke iss main bhi they showed the Dosti aspect related to ShaRay (From ShaRey point of view) but Adi is planing to misuse it Angry... now lets see what in store 

TannuVsmSwaRon Goldie
TannuVsmSwaRon
TannuVsmSwaRon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nj_SRKholic

right now we are at that stage where we juzz cant predict wats going to happen..

frankly i am worried now thou we know that swayam will act brilliantly and wont doubt sharon or rey but still that make use of video part is bothering me..!!

but sach bolu ab D3 me dey r showing scenes in such a way that viewers will stick to the screen to know wats going to happen.. this plot is actually making it more interesting..!!

Completely Agree Approve The plot is indeed interesting 
Yes "THE VIDEO" is getting all of us worried 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dreamnj_SRKholic

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

me too  mujh bhi yhi feeling hai

man kar rha hai ki  basMonkey Emoticons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRonabhilasha_dream

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

pata nai i m confused too?
swaron video ka voh kya kerga, i mean gang vs swayam becoz swaron are in relationshipConfused is foolish idea n other then that what? i m all clue less

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRon

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
mmm... all possibilities r valid... let's see what the guy has in his mind for SS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRon

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i just dont want misunderstanding between swaron jab tak wish list khatam nahi hoti hai tab tak...
i dont want misunderstanding between swron because of shareyDead
agar yeh reason dikhaya  mu ka na toh cvsCensored

p.s-sharon ke mobile me pattern password  nahi hai kya?Shocked

Edited by .vruShan_rocks. - 14 August 2013 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRonVruShan_MaNanabhilasha_dream

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
 First of all thank u for making a post on the track, I just don't see that happening in the forum these days at all... Miss the meaningful discussions which used to happen on the tracks.

Aditya had read the team by their reactions to his news that they have now become cautious and when one becomes cautious they tend to make no mistakes or less mistakes which would not be very good for his plan. Secondly, all the talks were happening in front of Rey which if he would not answer properly would make Rey suspect his motives, again which is not good for him, so his drama of being so good to the team in the start which did give them hopes and got them all excited, which was short-lived.

Athough the gang acted very maturely today and Swayam answered Aditya very smartly but still the end result went in favour of Aditya itself as the conversation happened between the gang and Aditya in private, Rey is unaware of it. He just has the news that the team had once again misbehaved, so taking the team in a wrong way and the bridge widens between the friends.

Coming down to Aditya taking a couple photoshoot. There were 2 reasons behind it --- First he had to show that he is actually managing the whole team and not just Rey and Secondly and most importantly, so that he can ask them to give passionate scenes as he did ask them and create a rift between Shareyam. Am sure Sharey photos will be used only for Shareyam rift, for promoting the album its just going to be a solo pics of Rey.

Thirdly, Aditya making use of Sharon's phone. I suppose it is going to be something related to the rain dance video, otheriwse why would the makers take the trouble of showing us in the middle of the rain dance that street kids were recording the video and Aditya watching the same. I have a feeling that he would really release it in such a bad way that Reyam rift won't be avoidable, atleast from Rey's side.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 14 August 2013 at 11:07am

TannuVsmSwaRonyasriMirageSwaron

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeeraSwaron

First things first...glad to see a post concentrating on the track rather than characters as such coz personally i feel it looks promising yet danagerously unpredictable...based on Palki maam's prev track record, it is not surprising for pepl to fear that a ShaRey might b forced upon us to jeorpadize the SwaRon story...but coming bac to the topic - it is possible that Adi will reveal the Swaron relation to the gang and the gang might feel that Swayam more than Sharon did not keep faith with them on this but that cant b damaging can it...what can is mebbe the Sharey photos getting into Sharon's mob and being forwarded to the other members of the gang - perhaps including or not including Swayam - who is not gonna MU Sharey on this im sure but the gang culd...or Adi culd cook up a scenario...but ye Swaron video ka woh kya karega...uska agenda Rey ko exclusively paana hai more than anything to do with Swayam - Confused

@Bold: I SO agree with you, Meera. Rightly said, the story is bloody interesting and dangerously unpredictable. And how much ever I consider Palki maam's previous track record, I still have some faith in her. Coz, SwaRon's love story is just not like any other story, I mean after TWO LONG years they are now togather. So, I think, I can trust her that she won't spoil SwaRon love story but yet, I can't completely ignore what poeple are thinking too.

@TM: Well, for me, The reason for the photoshoot might be, Adi wants to forward these photos to Swayam. So that, he might get little successful in breaking their(ReYam) bond but little he knows, Swayam can never be jealous of Sha-Rey. But who knows, what gonna happen? In the IV, We heard that Swayam will be protective towards SHaron, SO its obvious ki he will try to keep her away from Adi. SO, in this way, there might an MU between ReYam.

And the video, I guess, he is gonna use this in breaking the bond of Swayam and the gang. Coz, right now, Swayam is the strength of Rey, Sharon and the gang. So, its very important for Aditya to break all these bonds related to Swayam.  And He can use this video in breaking one of that bonds. Now, we can clearly see, the gang is already pissed off with Rey and they are NOT liking the way, SwaRon are supporting Rey. So, this video can be helpful in creating MU between SwaRon and gang. MY POV

TannuVsmSwaRonyasriMirageSwaron

Go to top