India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What is Adi upto??

TannuVsmSwaRon Goldie
TannuVsmSwaRon
TannuVsmSwaRon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Ok guys first things first... I enjoyed the fun the gang had today kyunki itne serious scenes ke baad I thought thodi masti toh banti hai...
Coming to the point I'm really confused now, about Adi's intentions Confused
Pehle toh Sharon aur Rey ka photo-shoot ek saath karvaya for obvious reasons that they are the lead...
Frankly speaking jab team to bataya ke they were going to have individual shoots I guessed ke its just bol bachan...
But then in Sharon and Rey's photo-shoot the photographer told them to show some passion Confused
What does Adi have in head??? 
Woh aise photo's Swayam aur Rey ke beech misunderstanding create karne ke liye toh nahi le raha?

And then in the precap Adi had Sharon's phone...Shocked And then he said that he'll make use of the video?? Ouch

Ab I'm really confused ke Adi karna kya chhata hai?
Is he planing to create misunderstandings between Swayam and Rey, Which will lead to some HUGE drama between Sharon, Swayam and Rey
OR
Will he release the video to the gang but I guess the gang will be shocked at first and then will be happy toh iske chances kum hai 
OR
Is he trying to break Swayam kyunki right now Swayam is the one who is trying to keep the Gang and Rey together...

And mujhe bahut gandi wali feeling aa rahi hai ke iss sab main Swayam and Sharon ka relationship bhi affect hoga... Good or Bad I don't know  Ouch

What do you'll think??

Edited by smartypantstanu - 14 August 2013 at 8:25am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

swasiHafsa94sakshiswaron--coco--tca21venusrockzaddicted_loveDD_TannufanSweet.SarcasticyasriMirageSwaronswayamsharonVruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoul.vruShan_rocks.blitherosyrkohliDivine_darknessnj_SRKholicswathi_swaronnature2

Sweet.Sarcastic Goldie
Sweet.Sarcastic
Sweet.Sarcastic

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
crossing my fingers and praying for my swaron!
u can try that too! cos alas! there's nothing else we can do!!

-mehek!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRon

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
First things first...glad to see a post concentrating on the track rather than characters as such coz personally i feel it looks promising yet danagerously unpredictable...based on Palki maam's prev track record, it is not surprising for pepl to fear that a ShaRey might b forced upon us to jeorpadize the SwaRon story...but coming bac to the topic - it is possible that Adi will reveal the Swaron relation to the gang and the gang might feel that Swayam more than Sharon did not keep faith with them on this but that cant b damaging can it...what can is mebbe the Sharey photos getting into Sharon's mob and being forwarded to the other members of the gang - perhaps including or not including Swayam - who is not gonna MU Sharey on this im sure but the gang culd...or Adi culd cook up a scenario...but ye Swaron video ka woh kya karega...uska agenda Rey ko exclusively paana hai more than anything to do with Swayam - Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRonSweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNanyasriblitheabhilasha_dream

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Today i understood how low Adi can  goAngry ... hope i dont see more PASSION Dead between sharey anymore ...its too yucky man ...Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRonSweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNanyasriswathi_swaron

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
right now we are at that stage where we juzz cant predict wats going to happen..

frankly i am worried now thou we know that swayam will act brilliantly and wont doubt sharon or rey but still that make use of video part is bothering me..!!

but sach bolu ab D3 me dey r showing scenes in such a way that viewers will stick to the screen to know wats going to happen.. this plot is actually making it more interesting..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TannuVsmSwaRonSweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNanyasriblitheswathi_swaron

Sweet.Sarcastic Goldie
Sweet.Sarcastic
Sweet.Sarcastic

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
okkk am calm now!!
after the precap i'm  trying 2 meditate  2 control my short temper!!

now i feel the same old story of playing with SS will continue cos after all palki MAM doesnt have anything 2 try out new ventures with!!Censored

but i swear!! if i get any MU's or stupidity between SS [specially cos of sharey] before the wish list dates are completed - i will end my journey with D3.. and will not let my children and grandchildren fall for it!Stern Smile

p.s- call me a basher call me a pretender.. but nobody except the TM quote me for some dis agreement!Smile

-mehek!

TannuVsmSwaRon Goldie
TannuVsmSwaRon
TannuVsmSwaRon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeeraSwaron

First things first...glad to see a post concentrating on the track rather than characters as such coz personally i feel it looks promising yet danagerously unpredictable...based on Palki maam's prev track record, it is not surprising for pepl to fear that a ShaRey might b forced upon us to jeorpadize the SwaRon story...but coming bac to the topic - it is possible that Adi will reveal the Swaron relation to the gang and the gang might feel that Swayam more than Sharon did not keep faith with them on this but that cant b damaging can it...what can is mebbe the Sharey photos getting into Sharon's mob and being forwarded to the other members of the gang - perhaps including or not including Swayam - who is not gonna MU Sharey on this im sure but the gang culd...or Adi culd cook up a scenario...but ye Swaron video ka woh kya karega...uska agenda Rey ko exclusively paana hai more than anything to do with Swayam - Confused

Woh video ne hi toh hila ke rakh diya hai Confused
Actually yesterday jab that kid kept the ph to record the dance I thought ke it will be used to reveal the secret relationship to the gang but yahan toh kuch aur hi story bann rahi hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Forgot to add earlier but yeh to ho sakta hai ki Rey ke saamne Swayam ko negative dikhane ke liye Adi might show the video to him and tell him how SwaRon were having fun when he was trying to get in touch with Swayam re Neha's farewell...or something to that effect...frankly speaking I dont wan to b bothered but dont want SwaRon to b affected so dimag chill nahi kar raha

Go to top