Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow1 jus loved those chappy's.. n u know the best part abt these drabbles of ures r that one can read them so easily! n theyre sooo good! waitin for chapters!
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh!! 
Bloody hell!!
I'm loving this more and more with every update! <3
Sorry for not unres-ing and not commenting from so long...was a little busy...and disoriented...

Continue soon, okay! :D
And sorry for the crap comment... :/

Mugs.
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ss2829

This is going great!!! I just love this "drabble series". Well Done!!!

Thanks 😃
Radiance. thumbnail
Unres aish, please! ðŸ¥±
Radiance. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajan_kisha

I'm loving your drabble series...

Especially after seeing how the show isprogressing, this ones makes me feel better...
I love KD and Kiya in this...

Thank you. I'm happy to know this is a relief!
Radiance. thumbnail
Originally posted by: joshyalbinaAlBz

Lovng dis brilliant series al d way. .
LovE Stoneface nd Chicklet. .

Thank you!
Radiance. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_anisha

wow1 jus loved those chappy's.. n u know the best part abt these drabbles of ures r that one can read them so easily! n theyre sooo good! waitin for chapters!

Thank you!
Radiance. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Oh!! 

Bloody hell!!
I'm loving this more and more with every update! <3
Sorry for not unres-ing and not commenting from so long...was a little busy...and disoriented...

Continue soon, okay! :D
And sorry for the crap comment... :/

Mugs.

Thank you 🤗
It is okay. I understand. But unres your previous comment, bloody please! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
Radiance. thumbnail
Phew. Done! Haash.
No comments now. Update coming :)
Radiance. thumbnail

Chapter Eight

As the class laughed on him, he gritted his teeth. How dare she? Well this is not the first thing she had dared, but still. "Mr. Desai, there are some rules and regulations to be followed. Nevertheless, you are going to play, I know. So if you play, play in an acceptable way." She ended with self-possession in her voice. They played, of course. As Kiya saw the class's atmosphere silent, she ascended towards her place to get Civics text book to read.

As she stepped down the little stage reserved for the authority in the class, she heard his voice. What now? Huh! "Ms. Gujral, where are you going? Running away from your responsibility of minding the class? Shame on you. * tch-tch* What will ma'am think when she comes to know this?" She stopped in her tracks, and twisted her neck to face him. Who is he to judge her actions? "Mr. Desai, are you some personal watchman of mine?" She asked angrily.

"I was just going to take my Civics text book," she defended her action. "Oh, and why do you need it while minding the class?" "For reading, Keshav Desai. By just standing there, I'll be wasting my time. Today ma'am was going to take quiz, so I'm preparing. Is this enough to satisfy your suspicion on me?" She spoke all in one go. He just turned the other way and mumbled "Hmph."

As she got her reach to the text book in her bag, she strode towards the board. Something came in the way of her feet, when...

Edited by Kesha1234 - 10 years ago