Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

*:*Navya chat club *:*55(Closed) (Page 137)

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 34216

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

#Libra loves their partner too much; they end up thinking too much also.
sirf libra hi karte hain tou baaki kya karte hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 36181

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

momo ye dekh
 A #Cancer Biggest Stress Reliever: Cooking 
kahin khaana khaake kanjoos ne weight otu gain nahin kiyaROFL
ROFLye hi hua motto k sathROFL
wo pm me kah raha tha "hey momna meri dictionary me motto nam ka koi lafz nahi ha"ROFL
ROFLROFLtuhje bolna chayiye tha ye konsi bakwaas dictionary hainROFL
ROFLROFLROFLnahi me ne btaya k check karo motto nahi ha mota nam ka lafz hogaROFL
ROFLROFLROFLbhojpuri dictionary mein dekhne ko bolna chayiye thaLOL
ROFLROFLROFLphir to buht kuch mil jataROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navya19

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 36181

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

#Libra loves their partner too much; they end up thinking too much also.
sirf libra hi karte hain tou baaki kya karte hainLOL
ROFLROFLaap btao na mujhe kya pata

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 34216

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

momo tune chennai express movieTongue mast comedy hain full of funROFL
wo to sirf first half acha ha pori movie nahi achi lagi
hmm..sabse accha part tou jab DP kick karti hain sha koROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 34216

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

#Libra loves their partner too much; they end up thinking too much also.
sirf libra hi karte hain tou baaki kya karte hainLOL
ROFLROFLaap btao na mujhe kya pata
hahahhahahah baaki bhi yahin karte hongeLOLLOLLOL muhje bhi nahin pataLOLLOLLOL

Edited by navya19 - 22 August 2013 at 2:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 36181

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

momo tune chennai express movieTongue mast comedy hain full of funROFL
wo to sirf first half acha ha pori movie nahi achi lagi
hmm..sabse accha part tou jab DP kick karti hain sha koROFLROFL
ROFLROFLtrain wale scenes b ache they

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 34216

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

momo ye dekh
 A #Cancer Biggest Stress Reliever: Cooking 
kahin khaana khaake kanjoos ne weight otu gain nahin kiyaROFL
ROFLye hi hua motto k sathROFL
wo pm me kah raha tha "hey momna meri dictionary me motto nam ka koi lafz nahi ha"ROFL
ROFLROFLtuhje bolna chayiye tha ye konsi bakwaas dictionary hainROFL
ROFLROFLROFLnahi me ne btaya k check karo motto nahi ha mota nam ka lafz hogaROFL
ROFLROFLROFLbhojpuri dictionary mein dekhne ko bolna chayiye thaLOL
ROFLROFLROFLphir to buht kuch mil jataROFL
ROFLROFLROFLkya bahut kuchLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 36181

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by momorockz

#Libra loves their partner too much; they end up thinking too much also.
sirf libra hi karte hain tou baaki kya karte hainLOL
ROFLROFLaap btao na mujhe kya pata
hahahhahahah baaki bhi yahin karte hongeLOLLOLLOL muhje bhi nahin pataLOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLnahi ye libra ki qualities haROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navya19

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NAVYA IS BASED ON A BOOK..MUST READ FOR NAVYA FANS

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Darren_Pieu   Replies: 79   Views: 22151

Darren_Pieu 79 22151 21 August 2013 at 10:15pm by chandni4433
navya navya navya navya

2 3

Author: Magical_NaiRan   Replies: 21   Views: 6499

Magical_NaiRan 21 6499 25 December 2012 at 4:00pm by _Virman_
navya...navya...navya every wear navya...

Author: CARINE   Replies: 7   Views: 1529

CARINE 7 1529 02 April 2012 at 10:25am by Tacker_Holic
Navya...Navya...Navya...Navya..

2 3

Author: ViraatMaanviLov   Replies: 16   Views: 2143

ViraatMaanviLov 16 2143 19 December 2011 at 9:37pm by SmartyY
navya ...navya ...navya everywhere

2

Author: neeraja swati   Replies: 12   Views: 4619

neeraja swati 12 4619 06 May 2011 at 8:25am by samratrocks

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index