Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

If i Was KauMuDi?? CC aNsWerED iT all ;) (Page 6)

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Msfrootie
Since this track started i ve been waiting for someone to say this.. My first reaction when kaumudi was doing all the transformation thing was- Is Mukut worth it?? But when CC put it this way, it seems like kaumudi's efforts are worth it, if not for anything else to prove a point to herself. To regain her self respect and in the meanwhile if that idiot Mukut comes around, its a bonus..Wink

~yeah awestruck's CC... she gave brilliant reason to her babhi... as a woman that the most important things!! We should respect n appreciate ourself first... then we can expect others to do the same... The most frightening in a relation is a changed heart... to repair everything? nothing we can say about that...Ouch true what CC said... what Kaumudi should do now is doing things that she happy with... for Mukud?? while they doing some efforts... set him free n lets time tell...

Yeah it is real n al, but for the show to survive in the trp world they need trps, n that's wat Kaumudi is doing.. 

~n hope it's work!!

Hmmm, children do change the equation a lot in this case.. But frankly, something that's been disturbing me through this whole track is, Is Mukut worth the trouble they r all taking? I mean really he was never a good husband to her, and now this affair.. I'm not pro divorce or anything, but inyesterday's episode he was being such a jerk that, condemning poor sweet Kaumudi to this seems more like a punishment..Angry

~this what peoples called habit yaar... he used to condemning her like that cause she never reply him back... voice out her mind... keep on sighing n continue to be at the kitchen... i know Mukut sound like a jerk everytime he called Kaumudi a ghawaar but Kaumudi also never gave any reaction to it... n that made Mukut had said it without a guilty cause Kaumudi never give him pieces of her mind...
being sweet not wrong but too sweet is annoyed n bored... n the worst is worthless...Ouch he thinks that whatever he said n done Kaumudi will always be there... that's why all those condemning happen... 

Seriously but i wonder if Mukut ever loved her or was just "doing his duty" as he said..

~this typical man's style... they don't know they love someone until they lost it...
live togther for more than a decade... have kids... sometime man mistake habit as love but in Mukut case... he mistake love as habit... n time will help him on thatEmbarrassed

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

U made a post Shocked Shocked Shocked
shut ur mouthLOL
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Very well written Clap
Loved what all u pointed out
Cc gave great message and is realistic too
Can truly relate to common life
And that's true to gain someone's respect we should respect ourselves first
Keep making such awesome posts Thumbs Up
thanksEmbarrassed will try to... u know me well Love...
always MIALOL
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by tvshowfan

rehann good to see your post.Hug
how are you
and yes agree CC is not a typical saas bahu show this PH never does a typical saas bahu show, its more of  a mockery to other saas bahu show.

no wonder sanz picked this show.
also  i am loving the show and enjoying all the aspects of it .

good to see your hope and hope you will make loads of post
thanks Sharu... i know u feel bad when i was like fed up with CC...
sorry for that short lost time...

now i'm back with u all here...Embarrassed

yeah cc definately not a typical saas bahu drama... if even it is... it's the original oneLOL
oh its ok dear Embarrassed  now that you are back  its all fine Embarrassed

haha do not think much yaar enjoy the show
Hug yeah enjoy the show now...
AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Very well written Clap
Loved what all u pointed out
Cc gave great message and is realistic too
Can truly relate to common life
And that's true to gain someone's respect we should respect ourselves first
Keep making such awesome posts Thumbs Up
thanksEmbarrassed will try to... u know me well Love...
always MIALOL

wow Rena romance Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rehann

rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Very nicely stated! Loved reading it...

thanksEmbarrassed
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Love your post. It's bang on the money!

Chhan Chhan is an elite show of intelligence and logic. 
It's a different way of thinking from the normal Indian mentality that is rampant in the TV serials of Indian TV today. Therefore, it's not everybody's cup of tea. It requires a level of sophisticated intelligence and realization of best of both world. It's a simple concept really, but extremely difficult to digest as it requires the use of intelligence.

And no offense meant to anyone, and I don't want to get into any religious discussion and I will not respond to any responses, but really, the "four wives" ideology that Muslims purport to follow, has been twisted to suit the conveniences of the current makers of it and current followers of it. The reason this 'shariah' or law came about was because of the war at that time, and decrease in the male population. As well, the Great Prophet , who introduced it some 1500 years ago, had said this was a temporary measure for the war, and the 'other' wives had to be widows with children and ONLY IF the first wife agreed (and subsequently the other wives) then ONLY should the male get married. And ONLY if he was prepared to care for the well being of the widow and her child/ren.
But as we well know the human condition called greed and avarice, this has also been twisted to suit the conveniences of those who practice this nowadays. 
Again - I will not respond to any responses for this. I do not want to get into any religious discussions as this is not the forum for this.
thanks dearEmbarrassed
CC is an extraordinary show with a simple concept...
about those 4 wives?? it's ok... i'm ok with that... religious is for peoples to follow...
every of their deed come with reasons... so we can't judge it... it's ok every each of us got they own account book... i mean sin n good-deed book... so they should know how to handle it their own... since everything come with consequence...

for me no reason for another marriage is not acceptable n the only reason for that is lust...Ouch
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

Yo Rehann.. I am suprized because I knew your views about this show .. 

So happy that finally You are getting the gist of this show .. which is way forward than other shows .. 

Loved that this is giving you some food of thoughts .. 

Again im loving yesterday and today's kaumadi's part a lot .. and another one is coming tomorrow.. 
yeah finally i got a grip of it now... LOL
tomorrow?? heard from somewhere... no ep tom cause of movie airing...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index