Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Way to go Rehann...Yes this is as real as it can get...

CC does not follow any usual TV format and is on air for the exact reason you pointed at the end of your post. To make an impact on its viewers...

A show with a difference!

yeah way to go... glad Sony gave CC time until next year...
by that time not sure whether they can shut the show 'calmly'...😆
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Loved how u said it...superb.

thanks😳
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: showviewer

Good post.

I love the message this track is giving, a woman is an individual is her own right before she is a wife, mother or DIL. She deserves respect and love as a person and that starts from loving oneself. A woman should stay true to oneself and rest of the world will respect her on it's own. Sometimes we are so caught up in fulfilling all our roles that we neglect our own development. 

Awesome...something which is important for all women to know and imbibe. Glad to hear it had a positive impact on the way you think.

yeah me too glad with their positive messages... looking forward for more😆
greedy rehann
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruathi

awesome post:)

its our chhan chhan:)

thanks... swathi right??😳
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

hmm becoming responsible parent 😆

what else?? almost 25 now yaar🤣
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nicely stated! Loved reading it...

rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

Awwesome post Rehan👏👏

I love the way CC is giving so many messages in a normal conversation and not the ram it down the audiences throat way of most soaps. CC is subtle and intelligent. The trp audience is comprised of intelligent people I'm sure, but people who aren't allowed to think intelligently through their viewing habits. Most have gotten so used to being spoon fed emotions that they need over dramatics and melodramatics to enjoy a show.I don't know if I'm saying this incorrectly...I'm not calling anyone unintelligent here at all and in fact it took me a while to realize that this is one of the USP's of the show for anyone who doesn't enjoy the 3 head turn 'kya' kya' 'kya' of most shows.

The message about being a woman first was so so important because it's one that women from all strata of life be they CEO's of MNC or CEO's of their own households will all forget. We are so busy being all the other roles in our lives that we forget that without that basic fact that we are women first none of the others would be possible. If we don't respect out own womanhood no one else will. I think not only for women it was an important message for the men in our lives too...to look at your partner and not just see a wife. mother, DIL or any other facet but to stop and look at the woman behind all those faces. There's a hindu (I believe) saying that prosperity is to be found in a household in which the women are happy...so true. that;s why i loved it when Cc said to Kaumudi 'from now on you're going to do what makes you happy'because as women we have to live for ourselves as well as our loved ones and if we're not happy their will be a trickle down effect which will also affect those around us.

thanks Jaya😳
glad to see u here... good written too.. 👏
i'm in unique category i guess cause while loving CC, i'm also one of those peoples who love that 3 head turns too... 'kya' 'kya' 'kya'... kind of drama (while reading that... i imitated it with my head) hahaha😆

yeah positive peoples always bring positive aura to peoples around them😳

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love your post. It's bang on the money!

Chhan Chhan is an elite show of intelligence and logic. 
It's a different way of thinking from the normal Indian mentality that is rampant in the TV serials of Indian TV today. Therefore, it's not everybody's cup of tea. It requires a level of sophisticated intelligence and realization of best of both world. It's a simple concept really, but extremely difficult to digest as it requires the use of intelligence.

And no offense meant to anyone, and I don't want to get into any religious discussion and I will not respond to any responses, but really, the "four wives" ideology that Muslims purport to follow, has been twisted to suit the conveniences of the current makers of it and current followers of it. The reason this 'shariah' or law came about was because of the war at that time, and decrease in the male population. As well, the Great Prophet , who introduced it some 1500 years ago, had said this was a temporary measure for the war, and the 'other' wives had to be widows with children and ONLY IF the first wife agreed (and subsequently the other wives) then ONLY should the male get married. And ONLY if he was prepared to care for the well being of the widow and her child/ren.
But as we well know the human condition called greed and avarice, this has also been twisted to suit the conveniences of those who practice this nowadays. 
Again - I will not respond to any responses for this. I do not want to get into any religious discussions as this is not the forum for this.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Yo Rehann.. I am suprized because I knew your views about this show .. 

So happy that finally You are getting the gist of this show .. which is way forward than other shows .. 

Loved that this is giving you some food of thoughts .. 

Again im loving yesterday and today's kaumadi's part a lot .. and another one is coming tomorrow.. 
Edited by GodhuliLogon - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail
@Msfrootie
Since this track started i ve been waiting for someone to say this.. My first reaction when kaumudi was doing all the transformation thing was- Is Mukut worth it?? But when CC put it this way, it seems like kaumudi's efforts are worth it, if not for anything else to prove a point to herself. To regain her self respect and in the meanwhile if that idiot Mukut comes around, its a bonus..😉

~yeah awestruck's CC... she gave brilliant reason to her babhi... as a woman that the most important things!! We should respect n appreciate ourself first... then we can expect others to do the same... The most frightening in a relation is a changed heart... to repair everything? nothing we can say about that... true what CC said... what Kaumudi should do now is doing things that she happy with... for Mukud?? while they doing some efforts... set him free n lets time tell...

Yeah it is real n al, but for the show to survive in the trp world they need trps, n that's wat Kaumudi is doing.. 

~n hope it's work!!

Hmmm, children do change the equation a lot in this case.. But frankly, something that's been disturbing me through this whole track is, Is Mukut worth the trouble they r all taking? I mean really he was never a good husband to her, and now this affair.. I'm not pro divorce or anything, but inyesterday's episode he was being such a jerk that, condemning poor sweet Kaumudi to this seems more like a punishment..😡

~this what peoples called habit yaar... he used to condemning her like that cause she never reply him back... voice out her mind... keep on sighing n continue to be at the kitchen... i know Mukut sound like a jerk everytime he called Kaumudi a ghawaar but Kaumudi also never gave any reaction to it... n that made Mukut had said it without a guilty cause Kaumudi never give him pieces of her mind...
being sweet not wrong but too sweet is annoyed n bored... n the worst is worthless... he thinks that whatever he said n done Kaumudi will always be there... that's why all those condemning happen... 

Seriously but i wonder if Mukut ever loved her or was just "doing his duty" as he said..

~this typical man's style... they don't know they love someone until they lost it...
live togther for more than a decade... have kids... sometime man mistake habit as love but in Mukut case... he mistake love as habit... n time will help him on that😳