Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

R.I.P SHAREY from ss fan (Page 2)

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

Originally posted by swaronvrushanS

sach me ab to hadd ho gayi h pakli mam or cvs ko dosti ki limit pata honi chahiye...Angrymujhse aise scene tolrate ni kiye jate ...pls palki mam aise scene mat doAngry
thats why i like kriyam friendship more than sharey.their friendship was so pure.
i want kriya back.
swayam understanding hai iska matlab yeh nahi sharey ke friendship ke naam par kuch bhi dikhayenge.
i want adi itna kuch kar hi raha hai to aashi ko back up lead bana de swayam ke opposite tak sharon ki akal thikane ayengi.

u r so true about kriyam yaar .. they never crossed boundaries and even when gang used to tease them as couple , they were never shown this awkwardly close ...i remember during the new year's day celebration at the forest , when kriya announced swayam as her fav guy, swayam was hesitant to dance with kriya, even though he knew it was all a play... i atleast wished rey and sharon would show their awkwardness but amazingly they were ok with it in mins ... Wow , what a recoveryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNanTriShakti

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i hated sha-rey scene n i just cant take any such scene again busAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNan

Sweet.Sarcastic Goldie
Sweet.Sarcastic
Sweet.Sarcastic

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

sach me ab to hadd ho gayi h pakli mam or cvs ko dosti ki limit pata honi chahiye...Angrymujhse aise scene tolrate ni kiye jate ...pls palki mam aise scene mat doAngry
thats why i like kriyam friendship more than sharey.their friendship was so pure.
i want kriya back.
swayam understanding hai iska matlab yeh nahi sharey ke friendship ke naam par kuch bhi dikhayenge.
i want adi itna kuch kar hi raha hai to aashi ko back up lead bana de swayam ke opposite tak sharon ki akal thikane ayengi.

u r so true about kriyam yaar .. they never crossed boundaries and even when gang used to tease them as couple , they were never shown this awkwardly close ...i remember during the new year's day celebration at the forest , when kriya announced swayam as her fav guy, swayam was hesitant to dance with kriya, even though he knew it was all a play... i atleast wished rey and sharon would show their awkwardness but amazingly they were ok with it in mins ... Wow , what a recoveryAngry

u stole my words!Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345

swaronvrushanS Groupbie
swaronvrushanS
swaronvrushanS

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

i want kriya back.
yes swayum understanding h iska matlab ye ni kuch bhi dikhaye i am sure ager swayum wo pic dekhega tab bhi kuch ni bolega isliye i love swayum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehek_luvD3nTBP

alll that i can say is R.I.P Sharey

and thank u palki mam for ruining one more bond after ruining kriyaansh kriyaam krisha taarey tayaam tasha[never existed though] !!

if SS if affected then i swear 2 never even switch on palki creations!

its RIPof sharey from my side too i started hating them(only when they r together not individually) more than even adi and shivam.

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 9:13am
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

i want kriya back.

cant agree any more i remember swayam was watching both sharon and rey at that tm and hesitation ws clearly visible on his face. he was concerned for both rey and sharon as rey was in relationship wid kriya.
and even though sharon was not his gf but he was converned for her as woh hurt na ho
hatts off to swayam.
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hoppy

I was never bothered by Rey's presence, but now I don't want him anywhere close to Sharon. His character being the the most unresolved one, who didn't even bothered to re-questionwhen asked to close photoshoot with his best friend, means he is the dumbest character I've ever scene.

I don't want Swayam to sit back, I want him to retort and stop this non-sense

Creativeshave pissed me to the core, and I NEVER wish to see Sharon with Rey again, let alone be as friends. If todays episode was a hint then let the creatives know this dirty thing of making Sharon and Rey together, let alone as Dance pair, is condemned.Angry

We want Sharon to be Swayam and no one else
cvs are giving more reason to ss fans to hate rey already we are hating him for grabbing limelightbof swayam and usse palki ka mann nahi bhara to swayam ki gf ki rey ko de di.
dont get me wwrong but professionally hi sahi sharey couple hai .hate it or not but this is the bitter trust hope yeh professionlism jada servive na kare

Well if they want us to despise Rey, then by now they should know, yes you guys are successful to do so. Not only we hate him for getting glorified for no apparent reason, but to hamper the term of friendship too. See as long as two people are okay doing this stuff, professionalism doesn't come in picture. Its not compulsory to show this level of proximity if one is not okay with it. As far as I think Sharon won't be comfortable, I don't know about ReyDead But Sharon should question this, is what I feel
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

i want kriya back.
yes swayum understanding h iska matlab ye ni kuch bhi dikhaye i am sure ager swayum wo pic dekhega tab bhi kuch ni bolega isliye i love swayum
swayam ki issi aada pe to fida hai hum par swayam ki overunderstanding quality irks me sometimes

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 9:20am

Go to top