India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

R.I.P SHAREY from ss fan

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
amazing awesome brilliant what a couple na "sharey".
why do you need swayam and swaron then make sharey as a lead couple.
but to be honest i have never seen such a ugly couple in my life.
i prefer not to make post here but today episode pissed me off.
why the hell they are showing this crap dont know.
i will say pls bring taani back atleast aise scenes to nhi dekhne padenge.
palki ke favourite lead ke pass girl nahi hai aisa kaise ho sakta hai so to make him hero they have to use swayam's girlfriend.
pls show him hero or but ever u want but dont use sharon for this.
either bring new girl for rey or bring back his any old love interest back but dont do dis again.

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77--Rose--AJ.morgan

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i dont dislike sharey but ... God .. i am sooo pissed off myself ... friendship wala cuteness is fineAngry but ... off when i heard Adi tell Rey to do passion... i was like ...OH...I WANT HIM DEAD NOW .. JUST KILL ADI .Censored...
 All the cute moments of swaron passed my eye ... i so felt so bad for swayamCry ...  i know swayam will take it litely and understand its Adi's plot but ... i hate the scene man ... Hate it to the CORE ...
Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaswaron77-Inferno-Sweet.Sarcasticradhks12345VruShan_MaNanMuskan_SwaRonnj_SRKholic

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

i dont dislike sharey but ... God .. i am sooo pissed off myself ... friendship wala cuteness is fineAngry but ... off when i heard Adi tell Rey to do passion... i was like ...OH...I WANT HIM DEAD NOW .. JUST KILL ADI .Censored...
All the cute moments of swaron passed my eye ... i so felt so bad for swayamCry ... i know swayam will take it litely and understand its Adi's plot but ... i hate the scene man ... Hate it to the CORE ...
Angry
now i seriously want swayam to slap adi or beat him jst like shivam but more than adi i am pissed ofd with sharon how could she .
doesn't she remembered swayam for once.
royal treatment to sharey and swayam ka kachra kar rahe hai

Edited by vinitam - 14 August 2013 at 8:41am
swaronvrushanS Groupbie
swaronvrushanS
swaronvrushanS

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
sach me ab to hadd ho gayi h pakli mam or cvs ko dosti ki limit pata honi chahiye...Angrymujhse aise scene tolrate ni kiye jate ...pls palki mam aise scene mat doAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.Sarcasticradhks12345VruShan_MaNan

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I was never bothered by Rey's presence, but now I don't want him anywhere close to Sharon. His character being the the most unresolved one, who didn't even bothered to re-question when asked to close photoshoot with his best friend, means he is the dumbest character I've ever scene. 

I don't want Swayam to sit back, I want him to retort and stop this non-sense

Creatives have pissed me to the core, and I NEVER wish to see Sharon with Rey again, let alone be as friends. If todays episode was a hint then let the creatives know this dirty thing of making Sharon and Rey together, let alone as Dance pair, is condemned. Angry

We want Sharon to be Swayam and no one else

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNan--Anushka----Rose--Muskan_SwaRon

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronvrushanS

sach me ab to hadd ho gayi h pakli mam or cvs ko dosti ki limit pata honi chahiye...Angrymujhse aise scene tolrate ni kiye jate ...pls palki mam aise scene mat doAngry
thats why i like kriyam friendship more than sharey.their friendship was so pure.
i want kriya back.
swayam understanding hai iska matlab yeh nahi sharey ke friendship ke naam par kuch bhi dikhayenge.
i want adi itna kuch kar hi raha hai to aashi ko back up lead bana de swayam ke opposite tak sharon ki akal thikane ayengi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.SarcasticVruShan_MaNanTriShakti--Rose--

Sweet.Sarcastic Goldie
Sweet.Sarcastic
Sweet.Sarcastic

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
alll that i can say is R.I.P Sharey

and thank u palki mam for ruining one more bond after ruining kriyaansh kriyaam krisha taarey tayaam tasha[never existed though] !!

if SS if affected then i swear 2 never even switch on palki creations!

Edited by mehek_luvD3nTBP - 14 August 2013 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SMMGVruShan_MaNan

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

I was never bothered by Rey's presence, but now I don't want him anywhere close to Sharon. His character being the the most unresolved one, who didn't even bothered to re-questionwhen asked to close photoshoot with his best friend, means he is the dumbest character I've ever scene.

I don't want Swayam to sit back, I want him to retort and stop this non-sense

Creativeshave pissed me to the core, and I NEVER wish to see Sharon with Rey again, let alone be as friends. If todays episode was a hint then let the creatives know this dirty thing of making Sharon and Rey together, let alone as Dance pair, is condemned.Angry

We want Sharon to be Swayam and no one else
cvs are giving more reason to ss fans to hate rey already we are hating him for grabbing limelightbof swayam and usse palki ka mann nahi bhara to swayam ki gf ki rey ko de di.
dont get me wwrong but professionally hi sahi sharey couple hai .hate it or not but this is the bitter trust hope yeh professionlism jada servive na kare

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.Sarcastic--Rose--

Go to top