Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Your feelings on your first day in this forum :D (Page 9)

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HoneyBunch-

Originally posted by --starstruck--

I joined IF last Sept to actually read FF on the IPKKND forum..Would only read FF, links to which were posted on FB and later got busy with work..And when I had time, about 2 months earlier I joined the QH forum...I have never been to any other forums and I found people very warm and friendly here...

I remember my first post was a reply to your post about Tanveer asking what Zoya has that she does'nt and it was both the eyes!!! ROFL

And now, I'm only on this forum..all my posts so far are regarding QHLOL

I have enjoyed reading all fellow QH forumwasi's posts and made some friends too.. Smile

OMG that was your first post??? Yup it was!!

your FIRST post was on my topic??? haayeee sacchi? Sachchi Muchchi!!LOL

haaye that makes me so happy Big smile

waise whats ur name hun?  

Ayra Nuzhat is the name and ya its somehow related to QHLOLLOL

You were born with that name or just changed it after u liked those characters haha Big smile

-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhajt

I joined IF last Sept to actually read FF on the IPKKND forum..Would only read FF, links to which were posted on FB and later got busy with work..And when I had time, about 2 months earlier I joined the QH forum...I have never been to any other forums and I found people very warm and friendly here...

I remember my first post was a reply to your post about Tanveer asking what Zoya has that she does'nt and it was both the eyes!!! ROFL

I have enjoyed reading all fellow QH forumwasi's posts and made some friends too.. Smile

waise whats ur name hun?  

You were born with that name or just changed it after u liked those characters haha Big smile

LOLLOL..If I had to change my name why would I choose Nuzhat?? I would have changed to Zoya..Wink

btw people call me AyraSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

waise whats ur name hun?  

LOLLOL..If I had to change my name why would I choose Nuzhat?? I would have changed to Zoya..Wink

btw people call me AyraSmile

I did not know Ayra is a name i thought ur name is Nuzhat and u attached Ayra to your name as u are in love with them Big smile very nice name Ayra and after seeing our Zoya am in love with the name too Smile

Edited by farhajt - 14 August 2013 at 11:10am
-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I did not know Ayra is a name i thought ur name is Nuzhat and u attached Ayra to your name as u are in love with them Big smile very nice name Ayra and after seeing our Zoya am in love with the name too Smile

I know..Its quite an unusual name..Actually my Ammi's name is Ayesha and she wanted me to have a name rhyming with hersLOL  so she found this name somewhereLOLLOLLOL

A.Hajnal

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I know..Its quite an unusual name..Actually my Ammi's name is Ayesha and she wanted me to have a name rhyming with hersLOL  so she found this name somewhereLOLLOLLOL

awww and this aww is coming from a rare species called male in Qubool hai forum this is a good name did she find the meaning for it

A.Hajnal

-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

awww and this aww is coming from a rare species called male in Qubool hai forum this is a good name did she find the meaning for it
LOLLOL I know you are a HE...Ayra means Respectable!! ...Bahut izzatdaar hoon mai..samjhe??Tongue

Edited:
Lets take this discussion elsewhere...Sadie ki thread kya se kya ho rahi hai..Sorry SadieSmile

Edited by -HoneyBunch- - 14 August 2013 at 11:28am

A.Hajnal

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

LOLLOL I know you are a HE...Ayra means Respectable!! ...Bahut izzatdaar hoon mai..samjhe??Tongue

Edited:
Lets take this discussion elsewhere...Sadie ki thread kya se kya ho rahi hai..Sorry SadieSmile

come to the thread i created then we can interact as Qubool hai characters hehe

btw people don't really know the meaning of my name My mother found the name from a Novel hehe and now i tell people that my name means a person who does most Hajj (far = as in tez in urdu haj = hajj karne wala as in Haji)

btw this is the link to the thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3700851

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal-LazyLamhe-

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Okay I have a long story to tellROFL

Me and Ankie were classmates in school..After school got over we lost touch..But often I used to find my FB homepage bombarded with QH notifications..And yes it was none other than Ankie mateyCool
We started talking and then she made me realize how big a MANTAAL I am..And then came IF join karne ka ideaLOL
It was due to her I joined IF or else I never would have..And after I joined I too felt as if Im in Mars but then slowly slowly I started feeling homeHug
And today I feel my day goes incomplete without coming to IF for this place has given me some of my bestest friends, and you are one of them bewdiHug
Your ff was actually the first one I read and I loved it but I dont  remember the name nowROFL
You can throw jootas and chappals at me LOL

P.s: I remember the day I joined IF, uske baad wale din you had sent me a FB request and eversince then no looking backEmbarrassedApprove

P.p.s: tu zyada emotional mat hona meri emotional dastaan sunnke ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesanyaA.Hajnal--starstruck--MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top