Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Your feelings on your first day in this forum :D (Page 7)

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Well QH is my first tv show ever which im following regularly since the beginning though i know bits and pieces about BV and PR back in 2010. I dont even know that such forums exist and this summer i came across this forum while going through FB. i couldnt join immediately coz of my exams but used to follow occasionally.. finally the day i joined  there was this video of karan revealing Surbhi's real life partner so many ppl may have thought 'look another newbie has come to comment'LOL   i somehow managed to overcome my hesitation and started posting even though im still struggling to fit inSmile. But im quite enjoying myself reading analysis, symbolisms, predictions and criticism. im so glad that i joined the right forum.. 

p.s : i also dont know who karan is before QHWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswini-TOMB-RAIDERRGredandForge

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
My 1st day in da forum was aftr IPK forum was archived. LOL. I had nothing much 2 do then. I used 2 watch Q.H 4 timepass then. LOL I used 2 comment on very few posts on da forum & I still do only dat. LOL. Bt slowly I fell in love with da show & I like da forum. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswini-

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I was a silent reader for the days when Tannu was irritating the hell out of all of us here i go around looking for a positive spoiler on when and how she will go but the day Karan and Surbhi won their first award i made it to join Qubool hai as IF to me is QH so from that day on i come here and am here the whole day Confused it is not needed to mention i am usually here for updates on Surbhi Embarrassed 

A.Hajnal

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Haha i love this topic!

I usually never have an issue posting something at any forum.. Never hesitate cause its the internet and for some reason its easy to talk to unknown faces for me personally.

But i was really hesitant to post at this forum because i started the how like 2 weeks late and i got into it shockingly not cause of asad and zoya but rather cause of ketki kadam! I loved her automaticallly and i wanted to post if anyone other than me thought she and asad would make a good couple! HAHAHA hence i was hesitant! Lol cause i knew it must be zoya and asad already and i didnt want backlash =| lmfao! But people werent as rude or ready to put down as i had thought theyd be and everyobe was rather good at stating their points without being rude. No one agreed with me haha but they stated it nicely.

And then i got more into the show and started coming here regularly. And shifali an gun and rav and jyo were te mods who are my friends so it was easier for me to come here as well. And then i became regular member! Not every si gle member but majority are very receptive to opinions here, and are disagree or agree but in a constructive way so i liked that.
Handfull are still *i wanna shoot myself* types around here but its all good at the end of te day. Ive seen so many forum since 06 and Qh is WAY MORE POSITIVE than a great majority of then believe it or not, its rather civilized from many other forums ive seen. Which is why i still come here cause it isnt perfect but i can still enjoy my time at the end of the day knowing that majorty are good people!

Edited by -Shayari- - 14 August 2013 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikA.Hajnal-Aswini-MisHumptyDumpty

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

My first day on the forum was sometime after a month when IPK ended and i was having IPK wthdrawls. So i thought hey lets give QH a shot. So i started wth the forum, then the show. 

even i feel ill have a QH withdrawal when it ends Cry
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

I got joined IF before QH!

I joined the QH forum a little later as the real world kept me busy so till i joined i was a silent reader and then I said ENOUGH is enough! So from then I've started posting and I loved my journey in this forum. I've never felt more at home in the QH forum, everyone is so friendly. :)

There are no fights which makes the forum clean. I love clean forms. The IPK forum was always mostly fan wars which was hard on me!

So this IS, WAS, WILL BE the BEST forum EVER! <3 <3 

And my besties on this forum would be -ElmoFuji- (Faiza) & -Shayari- (Roshi Di)

Love this forum and all the members! <3 

Hugs!

Nisha

agree with you! its the best forum Big smile
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Haha i love this topic!

I usually never have an issue posting something at any forum.. Never hesitate cause its the internet and for some reason its easy to talk to unknown faces for me personally.

But i was really hesitant to post at this forum because i started the how like 2 weeks late and i got into it shockingly not cause of asad and zoya but rather cause of ketki kadam! I loved her automaticallly and i wanted to post if anyone other than me thought she and asad would make a good couple! HAHAHA hence i was hesitant! Lol cause i knew it must be zoya and asad already and i didnt want backlash =| lmfao! But people werent as rude or ready to put down as i had thought theyd be and everyobe was rather good at stating their points without being rude. No one agreed with me haha but they stated it nicely.

And then i got more into the show and started coming here regularly. And shifali an gun and rav and jyo were te mods who are my friends so it was easier for me to come here as well. And then i became regular member! Not every si gle member but majority are very receptive to opinions here, and are disagree or agree but in a constructive way so i liked that.
Handfull are still *i wanna shoot myself* types around here but its all good at the end of te day. Ive seen so many forum since 06 and Qh is WAY MORE POSITIVE than a great majority of then believe it or not, its rather civilized from many other forums ive seen. Which is why i still come here cause it isnt perfect but i can still enjoy my time at the end of the day knowing that majorty are good people!

wow! i love ketki kadam too! she is one of the people for whom i watch QH

waise i started watching QH because of Zoya

my dad is a huge fan! he used to watch the repeat and thats how i came to know about this fantastic serial! he still is a huge fan LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikfarhajtA.HajnalSiyapaaQueen

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

My instincts told me that Qubool Hai would be a blockbuster so I ventured here and found it to be one of the most active

it definitely is a blockbuster WinkThumbs Up

CanadianChik

Go to top