Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Your feelings on your first day in this forum :D (Page 14)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

@Sadie and Ankiee...I thought you guys and mantaalss were friends since DMG time...Shocked the way you guys know and love each other makes other think that this mantaalship is years old...Embarrassed lol 

Na na na we became friends here only!

today ill tell everyone the story behind our mantaalship

so this is wat happened! i joined the forum and i knew only a handful of people and those were the fanfiction writers of the forum like sadaf, ananya (phoenix radar) and many more then one day i commented on ankie's post which was a gutter cap post (it was the time when asya danced on teri meri n we all were expecting khuda jaane) so i commented that even i have an idea of a plot but my boards r going on plus im too scared to post! she gave me some pep talk (it was kinda like zoya giving a confidence boost to humaira before the fashion show @ankie - yes i called you zoya now drop the grinLOL)
so i immediately wrote the OS which was in my mind n dedicated it to ankie! thats how our friendship on IF started 

now coming to mantaalship - 

my sister (who says she hates QH) had liked a QH fan page on FB and the admin turned out to be ankie so i commented that hey i'm startsruck from IF and then we became friends on FB
then joined Ridz, then sohu then anwesha then bacchi (jyotika) and then Shreya.
we had (and still do) so much fun on facebook! we exchanged phone numbers and text each other everyday our running commentary goes on from 9.30 to 10 ROFL
we make fun, we laugh, we cry together, we fight wid each other, then manaofy each other, we crack jokes, make gutter OS together (lungi sambhalke) my inbox on my phone is full of the mantaal's texts my call logs ka sequence is also Ankie, sohu, ankie ROFL

how the mantaal group formed - 
simple i had once posted on Ankie's deewar that when Asad wears suit i wanna sing "suit n tie by justin timberlake" but when he wears the kurta i wanna dedicate the song

MAIN ZOYA ZOYA CHILLAUNGA KURTA PHADKE

and ankie posted back on my deewar 
Sohu Sadie and I are such mantaaalsss

then i came up with the QH mantaal group n Ankie asked ridz to make it into a CC 

Haash finally humari aatmakatha khatam hui!

so this is the reason w hy behave as if we know each other since we were born 

Hug

@mantaals - please senti mat ho jaana LOL

Tears of joy Cry LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal.SoHu.MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i cried i laughed i rofled through this post! Hug i love everybody Hug :-* :-* 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolphoolteddy25A.Hajnal.SoHu.risingsea101Livingfree

coolphool Senior Member
coolphool
coolphool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolphool

Alllah miaaa!!!!main ne b comment karna tha...ye 20 posts wala danda..huff Angry ...khair golu maro isse LOL ...i was a reguler visitor of this forum then one day i thought of joining it...i joined few days back...i think its been a week...   Smile...i made my first post wid title say helllaaaooo to me LOL ...i got 8 likes LOL ...yayyy LOL ...my first friend in buddy list was sadiee Smile ...awww...then farhajt also told me about that 10 post wala dukh for newbie LOL ...now i have 7 friends in buddy list LOL ...but i have to say everybody is very friendly in this forum...and i am also a pankha of mis humptydumpty...allow me to be a member of club.. Embarrassed ...before joining the forum i knew abou ankie,oishi and teddy 25 bec i used to read dil ki to lag gai aur from slap to kiss wala ff LOL ...and sadie twaadi tay jayy ho LOL ...sab se pehle din wali friend Smile ...abi main aur b dhairr saari friends banaaongii...mazaa aai ga LOL ...

yes yes yes i remember my cool wali phool ka first post

i had replied back as hellaaaooo cool wali phool and immediately sent you a buddy req!

And im glad i did! Hug

PS - aankhion se goli marne wali phir se sleeping??? ROFL

haan to aurLOL...dil karta hai us ki bandhhhook main se goliaan hinikaal doonROFL...yaar mera to poora khandaan hi bandhook,pisthoooll se obsessed lagta haiROFL
coolphool Senior Member
coolphool
coolphool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

i sent you buddy req...yayyy...main pankha bann k rahoongiLOL..hihahahaLOL

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

@Sadie and Ankiee...I thought you guys and mantaalss were friends since DMG time...Shocked the way you guys know and love each other makes other think that this mantaalship is years old...Embarrassed lol 

so this is wat happened! i joined the forum and i knew only a handful of people and those were the fanfiction writers of the forum like sadaf, ananya (phoenix radar) and many more then one day i commented on ankie's post which was a gutter cap post (it was the time when asya danced on teri meri n we all were expecting khuda jaane) so i commented that even i have an idea of a plot but my boards r going on plus im too scared to post! she gave me some pep talk (it was kinda like zoya giving a confidence boost to humaira before the fashion show @ankie - yes i called you zoya now drop the grinLOL)
so i immediately wrote the OS which was in my mind n dedicated it to ankie! thats how our friendship on IF started 

my sister (who says she hates QH) had liked a QH fan page on FB and the admin turned out to be ankie so i commented that hey i'm startsruck from IF and then we became friends on FB
we had (and still do) so much fun on facebook! we exchanged phone numbers and text each other everyday our running commentary goes on from 9.30 to 10 ROFL
we make fun, we laugh, we cry together, we fight wid each other, then manaofy each other, we crack jokes, make gutter OS together (lungi sambhalke) my inbox on my phone is full of the mantaal's texts my call logs ka sequence is also Ankie, sohu, ankie ROFL

simple i had once posted on Ankie's deewar that when Asad wears suit i wanna sing "suit n tie by justin timberlake" but when he wears the kurta i wanna dedicate the song

then i came up with the QH mantaal group n Ankie asked ridz to make it into a CC 

Hug

Tears of joy Cry LOL

while writing this i came to know just how much i love ya'll and that is infinity multiplied by infinity Hug

A.Hajnal.SoHu.Livingfree

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

me too ammi me too :')

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal.SoHu.LivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Hug

Tears of joy Cry LOL

while writing this i came to know just how much i love ya'll and that is infinity multiplied by infinity Hug

I love you all too Hug

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hug

Tears of joy Cry LOL

I love you all too Hug

*salmaan khan ishtyle* or aak ishtyle?? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal.SoHu.

Go to top